Options

Weight & Performance

191011121315»

Comments

• Options

Lardarse All I can say is WOW, you're weight loss is as impressive as mine and sounds like you've done it through hardwork and diet rather than doing daft stuff like me... well done mate, that's a fantastic weight loss, and can't wait to see what benefits it adds to your speed, of which they'll be many... it also shows what we're all capable off and it's simply mind over matter.

When others are eating at work, all the sweets people bring in... it's very very hard to just walk past and not just have "the one"... 

I take it you downloaded my spreadsheet from in the earlier posts? I worked out a couple of years ago what ou should/shouldnt be doing timewise when you've lost the weight and found all my PB's dropped to there or there abouts... it's a matter of logic, if you're lighter then you'll run quicker all thing being equal...

I know I'm doing Edinburgh Marathon in May but probably won't be in any physical shape for that to be used, however got a few things lined up for June etc, so assuming I can start training again 1st April, lets see what we can both do matey!

Pug image

• Options

Yeah i've got my weight loss through eating sensibly and upping my mileage in marathon training. But to honest it's not that impressive, the original idea of this thread was about people gaining performance by going under a normal sedentry weight, where as i've only just got there...But i'm still eating sensibly so who knows where it will lead. But i must state that i havn't been trying to lose weight, i've just swapped a lot of rubbish for real food!

Yeah i downloaded your spreadsheet, but i havn't got enough "racing" pbs to really make it work. I've only been running 2.5yrs, so again, we'll see where it goes from here, i'll let you know how i do in London image