Good news. The tech team behind RW has been busy working on several updates to the forum, which are going live as we type these very words. All the actual updates are outlined below.
- Quoting function - click the quote button under a message to copy it, and click the quote button above the add-message box to paste it into your message
- Editing function - edit your forum messages for 20 minutes after you post them, or until you post another message, whichever is sooner.
- 'Ignore member' function (surely not needed on RW...
- The threads-listing page now shows number of views, the name of the last poster, and a quick link to the last post for every thread
- Among other smaller changes, there's now a 'status' field on your My Profile page ('I'm bored', 'I'm off to Egypt' etc), which also displays by your forum posts if people view your stats vertically; and there's also a new link to an external-bookmarking popup at the bottom of each thread, for easy addition of threads to Digg, Google Bookmarks etc
Here's a complete help guide to the forum, including the new changes. If anything doesn't work for you, do let us know on this thread.