Options

If you could do anything today...

what would you do?

I would find a gorgeous hot sunny beach, swim a bit, tan a bit, read a bit.

Then go home and catch up with The Giro.image

Comments

• Options

I would spend the day with my sister who i haven't seen for over a year now and miss immensely image

• Options
    I would like to spend the day with Sir Alex talking football & celebrating our 18th league title with a couple of bottles of ice cold Bollinger image
  • Options

I would be on a beach in Sorrento with some ice crean and being waited on by 1/2 dozen italian wimmin,

If poss would like to spend the day talking to my late nan who I miss so much.

• Options
    I would spend the day in bed............just sleeping and doing suduko's and eating and drinking..............in peaceimage
  • Options

I would be on a beach with my family

And everyone who is dead today would be alive - for one more day

I wouldn't have to be at work to witness everything kicking off today

• Options
    MACbMACb ✭✭✭
    I fancy a days walking in the lake district, not a wet / windy one mind! a full days walk broken up with regular food stops and a nice meal in the evening with 'er indoors followed by 4 to 5 pints of ale in a friendly pub. And to make it better she'll be wearing those really short hotpants that she only wears in the garden (apart from when she wore them on in Crete before she realised they were so short!). And then a bedtime watching Paris Texas on a big TV whilst listening to the sound of the local gyhll / beck, possibly with a glass of laphroaig or Lagavulin? Now, better statt work, back to reality.
  • Options
    CorinthianCorinthian ✭✭✭
    BRT wrote (see)
    I would like to spend the day with Sir Alex talking football & celebrating our 18th league title with a couple of bottles of ice cold Bollinger image

You'll have to wait till the weekend image

I'd be at Wembley the final minute of extra time rounding off my hat-trick by scoring the winning goal against Chelsea.

• Options
    I fancy walking up a really big mountain with good friends followed by lots of cider and good food in a pub beer garden.
  • Options

I would like to bend Nam over as a birthday treat, and give her the best 20 seconds of her life.

Stick that in "What's Hot in the Forum"...........!

• Options
    I'm a simple soul - I'd just like to find out why the speakers on my new laptop aren't working properly image
  • Options
    do a group training swim,bike and run possibly in Mooloolaba(?) and then embark on a whistle-stop wine tour of South Australia and then WA...prob take more than a day...and then watch dvds of the last decade of the TDF/ironman world champs while having my feet massaged...why isn't Jim'll Fix it still going?
  • Options
    We have a new temp in the office ...............................
  • Options
    I would love for my exams to be over, feeel confident about haveing passed them and looking forward to a warm summer full of friends and family. Oh well back to the books....
  • Options

I would go back to Port Douglas in Australia and spend the day in a sail boat - diving, spear-fishing and sinking a couple of tinnies.

Then back to the beach to cook caught fish on the barbie in the moonlight and sink the rest of the beers.

Heaven.

• Options

What are you studying towards?

I don't miss being a student and the summer exams...

• Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

I would love to be on a beach in ibiza, swimming, sunning and sipping cocktails, then I would head out for a glamorous night of dancing and fun with my 2 closest friends then sit on the beach and watch the sun rise feeling knackered but happy

hhhmmmmmmmm heaven

• Options
    Being boring I'd visit my Gran who I hardly ever get to see. that or drink coops under the table for being a shandypants. image
  • Options
    am half way to becoming an osteopath, very stressfull but will be worth it.
  • Options
    Well, today I am working at home listening to radio 5, the crickets on the TV, posting rubbish on the forum and I've done a 4m run in my lunchbreak in 40.14 - its all gong so well (damn that need to work!).
  • Options
    Coops10 wrote (see)

I would like to bend Nam over as a birthday treat, and give her the best 20 seconds of her life.

Hahaha...has Nam seen this?

I wonder what she'll think to 'the best 20 seconds of her life'?!!!!imageimage

• Options
    If it's coops I'd doubt she'd feel anything. image
  • Options
    arctic lady wrote (see)
    Coops10 wrote (see)

I'll raise your 20 by 5
  • Options

If you two got some proper training in you could bring those times down by half! image 

Poor Nam what a poor offering of Birthday pressies. image

• Options
    arctic lady wrote (see)

what would you do?

I would find a gorgeous hot sunny beach, swim a bit, tan a bit, read a bit.

Then go home and catch up with The Giro.image

In hindsight maybe spending the day with Sir Alex may not have been my preferred option ......;)
  • Options
    MadameOMadameO ✭✭✭

Total fantasy option: I'd spend the day on the beach with Tyson Ritter. Then we'd go and get me a chocolate point Siamese kitten.

More realistic but only just: I'd have been interviewed for the job I really, really wanted, but wasn't even shortlisted for. Oh well, back to the applications...  

• Options

Where are you studying Phoenix?

I qualified in 2007 from Oxford Brookes.

• Options
    Rug 19, I'm off to the Barossa Valley in SA in a couple of weeks time! Have you been before? I'm looking forward to it.
  • Options
    arctic lady wrote (see)
    Coops10 wrote (see)

What can I say...

Thanks for your kind wishes... image

• Options

Sydney-not been to Barossa (yet) but would love to.Went to WA (Mrs Rug from Perth) in 2006 and we 'did' 9 out of the 86 vineyards there-fantastic!

If you can get to the Glaetzer winery they do some lovely wines (the 2004 Godolphin was wonderful-i think it's called Anaperenna for some reason). I think you'll taste some great wines wherever you go. If i was there i'd try to go to Penfolds and taste different vintages of Grange if possible even though as an icon wine it always feels as if it doesn't represent great vfm. Enjoy-you lucky so & so!