Options

Breasts and Banging against Bollards!

Comments

• Options
    midlife crisis and convertables?

surely you're not suggesting there might be a connection?!! :0)
  • Options
    If the shoe fits Alan :-P :-)

Anyway it's all your fault. I was OK till I went in your car!!!!!
  • Options
    Alan, where are the Frames playing? Used to go see them all the time at home when I was in college
  • Options
    Union Chapel ? Thursday 29th
  • Options
    JJ - isn't a C3 an early version of a C5?
    tee hee
  • Options
    Hey - would you like to come along?!
  • Options
    plus I got a spare ticket for British Sea Power Manchester 21st may for any of you northern bunnies

2003 is the new 1979! - omg JJ you're right - it is a m.l.c!!
  • Options
    Al, I have a horrible suspicion that I'll have a meeting that night, but I won't know until nearer the time. But if I can go, I'll know by the beginning of the week probably? It's fairly local for me anyway.
  • Options
    Alan
    Don't worry mate - 2004 will be the new 1976.

I've already signed up for FLM 2004 as well as Trailwalk 2003 and various other age defying activities (5 aside football with a buch of 20 & 30 somethings!)
  • Options
    Where can I sign up fot flm2004 or is it just gaurunteed (sp) places at the mo ?
  • Options
    Afternoon all...oh I'm like the walking dead this morning.. absolutely shattered from the MW. Sorry I didn't get to meet more forumites, but I did manage to catch Benz, Pixie & Running Duck. V-Rap - you were probably at home by then! It didn't help that I went to see Tom Jones in concert last night at Docklands!!! Wanted to get up & dance like the rest of the thousands there.. but sadly, the legs refused! Oh well.. might go back to bed now methinks.. M xxx
  • Options
    life crisis schmiasss!! just realised ill be 40 in now less than 1 month aaaaghhhhhhh - still if the weekend didnt prove i still have a madly spontaneous adventurous daring bone ( Vrap will define its location - she has at least 2!) left in my body nothing will

im feeling decidely deliceate this am/ pm - headachey and tired even after 12hours sleep and walking is difficult legs have become a little stiff !

im going to go off for a long refreshing shower and will come back and talk to all you lovely peeps when iv hopefully recoordinated my brain cells!!
  • Options
    brave michelle well done - sorry to have missed you

JJ I havent had the pox of a chicken
  • Options
    Buney - I want to have a bath...but can't lift my legs high enough over the side!!!!!
  • Options
    Bune

I'm not sure it is chicken pox and as you sensibly refrained from picking him up and slobbering all over him you are probably OK.

It's not just you, we went to see a newborn baby on Sat. and he did kiss him!!!!

Just been to see the C3, I'm very tempted. The big sunroof is nice but they are bringing out a convertible in June that looks a bit like the old 2CV. Seriously tempted.
  • Options
    Hi all
    I have had chicken pox so I'm OK!
    Legs are a bit stiff today, knee is tight and a little sore, but it sould be much worse! Mr frag has the day off, and I think I'll go and have a nap soon.
  • Options
    Right, I've just run a bath and am going to attempt to get in... need assistance, but the Mr is away all week on a golfing holiday in Scotland.. if you don't hear from me for a few hours.... send help! Right... I'm going in....
  • Options
    Pixie wouldn't get in to my bath as she was worried she'd get stuck in there, I provided a stool and all was solved :-)
  • Options
    Afternoon

Very busy morning - how dare work intefere!

Re Moonwalk.

Blisters have grown even bigger than yesterday! I can't actually get my shoes on and they are so sore I have had to compeed them and then put a thick covering over this. I am sitting at my desk with socked feet and my shoes hidden under my desk.

Great to meet you all, I really enjoyed your company even though by the end of things it was very difficult to make conversation as I was extremely tired.

Amazingly, apart from a little stiffness in the back of my legs I am fine and can walk about as usual. If my feet weren't so sore I would even consider a short run which is strange as I was like a 95 year old after the TW practice (no offence to 95 year olds!). Maybe I gained some fitness or stamina which I didn't realise.

Fraggle - many thanks for driving and great to hear that your knee is not too painful.

Looking forward to the next time we can all meet up.

Maybe an FFF social?
  • Options
    thats a great idea RD - or should that be Moonwalking duck - well done on getting to the end - that medal was so well desrved - i was amazed to see all the pink ribbons in the park at 5-30 6 am - meaning that they had finished the 26miles in well under 7 hours compared to my 4 1/2 hour half marar!!

an event over the summer might provide a good focal point for a triple FFF social i will have a look and see if there is anything happening!!
  • Options
    im still feeling delicate despite a showere and massaging my now slightly sore feet and stiff legs but im still headachey and my left eye is misbehaving although im very premenstrual soits probably that

was thinking of a trip to the gym for a jacuzzi, sunbed sauna etc but not sure i can manage the drive - may just settle for a sleep!!

hope pix is enjoying the spa day and vrap the conference (shes probably been for a recovery run!!)
  • Options
    Hi GB - why the Glitta (not that you need a reason, just interested!)

Great to meet you on Saturday/Sunday :-)
  • Options
    How do

Just had a tasty Chicken Bacon and Advacado sarny :o)
  • Options
    Ah ha! I was wondering why V-Rap and Pix were so quiet today - they're otherwise engaged!

There is a campaign to organise a beer tent and ensuing festivities at the Windsor half at the end of September, in case anyone is interested...
  • Options
    oooh - just depends on hockey commitments by then for me!!

Fruity Deer - you have a short memory - i was covered in the stuff - had bits in my clothes last night - great to meet you btw - you are a star - and er i cant believe you havent been snapped up - you are a really lovely guy and look wonderful in fairy gear - get out there !!!
  • Options
    SaxplayerSaxplayer ✭✭✭
    Hi Bune - is that proper hockey or the field type? ;o)
  • Options
    Well done Bunie Fi Fruity etc!

• Options
    Thanks Buney - maybe it's the fairy gear that puts them off! Although I did get that comment about having a nice @rse!!!

Incidentally, what did you think of my friends who arrived with me - I can try and do some fixing up for you if you like? :-)
  • Options
    I've just had the bath and feel a bit worse I think!!! Feel really headachey & sick and a bit shaky.. post-traumatic stress from the Moonwalk methinks!! Gonna go and have a lie-down.. wonder if one of my Siameses could make me a cuppa??
  • Options
    SaxplayerSaxplayer ✭✭✭
    Michelle - Siamese are rubbish at tea making, just get them to bring you a large Southern Comfort instead.