Options

Breasts and Banging against Bollards!

Comments

• Options
    Something to make you laugh on a Monday.

A young woman, down on her luck, decided to end it all one night by casting
    herself into the cold, dark waters of Liverpool Harbour. As she stood on the
    edge of the dock, pondering the infinite, a young sailor noticed her as he
    strolled by. "You're not thinking of jumping, are you?" he asked. "Yes, I am."
    replied the sobbing girl. Putting his arm around her, the kind sailor coaxed her
    back from the edge. "Look, nothing's worth that. I'll tell you what, I'm sailing
    off for America tomorrow. Why don't you stow away on board and start a new life
    over there? I'll set you up in one of the lifeboats on the deck, bring you food
    and water every night, and I'll look after you if you look after me."

The girl, having no better prospects, agreed and the sailor snuck her on board
    that night. For the next 3 weeks the sailor would come to her lifeboat every
    night, bringing food and water, and making love to her until dawn. Then, during
    the fourth week, the captain was performing a routine inspection of the ship
    and it's lifeboats. He peeled back the cover to find the startled young blonde
    woman, and demanded an explanation.

The young woman came clean, "I've stowed away to get to America. One of the
    sailors is helping me out, he set me up in here and brings me food and water
    every night ... and he's screwing me."

The puzzled captain stared at her for a moment before a grin cracked his face
    and he replied. "He certainly is, this is the Birkenhead Ferry!"
  • Options
    SaxplayerSaxplayer ✭✭✭
    Hee Hee Hee Hee
  • Options
    Oh that made me laugh WWitch!
    Sax - yeah, you're right about the Siameses.. I've just asked them and they looked at me & said, 'Tea..what's tea??'. Hopeless!
  • Options
    WWh - that's great really cheered me up.

Feeling cr*p after a tough weekend of running so ended up dumping my sandwiches at lunchtime and braving the canteen instead... cottage pie & greenbeans followed by a double decker later I am feeling almost normal again!!!
  • Options
    *knock knock* Would I find Benz here? Benzie - do you often frequent Morden park in Surrey with a can of spray paint? Was running round it yesterday in a race and was kept amused by a tree - which I had to pass 4 times - which had BENZ sprayed on it in large silver letters. You hooligan, you.
  • Options
    LOLAL WiWi!!

im rambling round the threads in a bit of a post weekend stupour posting somewhat incomprehensible messages whilst drinking tea - milk and sugar Michelle ? - and wondering what i can eat next as i have nothing remotely massively carby to eat -it could be a bunch of bananas as thats the most decadent thing ive got in and i really cant be bothered to go to the shops !! toasted teacakes would be soooo nice!! and ive got the fire and central heating on as im freeeee-zzzzzzing!!
  • Options
    What's ET short for?
  • Options
  • Options
    I would have to change my bank if this happened to me.

While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and ran amok. I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons. I told her that if she did not start behaving "right now" she would be punished. To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as threatening, "If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!" The
    silence was deafening after this enlightening exchange. Even the
    tellers stopped what they were doing. I mustered up the last of my dignity and walked out of the bank with my daughter in tow. The last thing I heard when the door closed behind me were screams of
    laughter.
  • Options
    Actually Benz was only about a mile from Morden Park yesterday - at Josie's which is just down the road. I must go and have a look at that too as it's only about five miles from me.

Whereabouts do you live Nic?
  • Options
    Witchy - marvalous
  • Options
    I've had to make the tea myself in the end Bune! I have nothing to eat in the house either and am too exhausted/achey/tired to go to the shops. Didn't get home from holiday till Saturday afternoon - then went straight to London for Moonwalk. Got home in the early hours of this morning after Tom Jones concert (the Mr. has gone to Scotland for a golfing holiday.. like he needed another holiday didn't he??!!!), so I'm left on my lonesome with the two nutty Siameses in a house with no food.. Wonder if I ring up Social Services, they'll send round a Meals-on-Wheels???
  • Options
    You'd be better off ringing pizza hut Michelle :-)

I wonder what race was in morden Park, it really is just down the road from me.
  • Options
    Yes, I was surprised - I didn't hear of anything.

Nic - it might even have been my club training!!!

Josie - Did Benz sneak out of Jumpet Manor at any time?
  • Options
    Mmmm... Pizza...!! Didn't think of that! Wonder if they'd bring me a pint of milk too..!!
  • Options
    Tesco/sainsburys online plus delivery?
  • Options
    would they send the van round with just a pint of milk tho?
  • Options
    SaxplayerSaxplayer ✭✭✭
    For a fiver they would.
  • Options
    5 pints a milk
    4 finger kitkat
    3 grain bread
    2 pots o mousse
    and a pizza marguerita!!!!

should just about coverit!
  • Options
    SaxplayerSaxplayer ✭✭✭
    Might as well add a bottle of Chateauneauf du Pape just to wash it down.

And for the cardio protective properties,of course!
  • Options
    Ooh I'm glad you lot are here today - never thought of Tesco's home delivery service. Thanks guys.
    Just had a little nap and feel a bit better.
  • Options
    Hi all.

Just a quickie today. I've been getting on soap boxes elsewhere

Hope you're all well.

Tulips
  • Options
    IT WASNT ME

I expect it was one of them hogsmill people!
  • Options
    hi hipster - u get back home ok - the coach i was on went to wolverhampton on the way so u could have joined me - but there is a coach that goes from brum to dudloi in about 30mins if that helps for the future

the coach i was on also went to stoke - after flying past near to trentham gardens -it then heads up to stoke (hanley) and it will be quite a trek back to Trentham if you havent got a lift
  • Options
    Hi bune!
    i will hopefully be getting a lift from trentham to stoke on the day

I got a taxi home, i was soooooooooo knackered
    then drank a gin, posted a few posts and crashed
    Slept for 7 hours straight
    Still tired today at work, so i think Ill have a PROPER rest day, aand do hill work tomorrow am
  • Options
    Iain

He hasn't wee'd on the sofa yet :-)
  • Options
    Didnt think iain weed on sofas
    he seemed so nice:))
  • Options
    eh? weeing on sofas? eh?