Options

Nearly needed an ambulance last night ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Devoted2Distance wrote (see)
    Love how bos has taken a back seat now he's realised he's out of his depth..

I cant believe how cruel you are!!!!!!!

I have a sprained wrist and cant type.  It's not easy trying to hit the keyboard with my tongue.

there's saliva everywhere and the pain is unbearable.

• Options

If you had two to rub together, you wouldn't post such rubbish!

x-post....that was to D2D

((((bos 1's wrist)))))))

• Options

And for some reason the "I" doesnt work properly anymore - I have to hit that with my nose to get it to work.

Other keys are getting tricky.  the letters m y s e l f for example are difficult to use with my tongue.

I had to lick "myself"  a lot just to type that - just as well I'm so sweet image

• Options

PMSL!

Think you must have used the 'I' to much, try mememememememememe in future image

• Options
    UltraCas (Thelma) wrote (see)

If you had two to rub together, you wouldn't post such rubbish!

x-post....that was to D2D

((((bos 1's wrist)))))))

Thanks UltraCas.  After I phone the police about the criminal amount of Eastenders on tv I going to make an appointment with Relate for me and my wrist.
  • Options

I don't post rubbish...

http://blogs.reuters.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/rubbish.jpg

Oh, look, there's that irony thing again.

Cas!

If I've told you once, I've told you a million times. PLEASE tell your family to stop traipsing the local tip. It's not Poundland y'know.

Sorry, hun, they were just trying to find a quality gift for you next time you're rushed to hospital and only have minutes left to live. They do like to think of others you know image
  • Options

Well that'd spoil the suprise now, wouldn't it?

• Options

Ah, lovely image

Did they find anything good?

The brick on the right would be nice 'n' easy to wrap...

I once had a brick.  Me.  I had a brick. 

• Options

Didn't actually run with the iPod today, Seren.

I'm guessing it's easy for you to find solitude in your head. There's got to be plenty of space between those two brain cells image

But D"D you stated this morning that you wouldn't run till you were 100% better............I'm so glad that you made a miraculus recovery...........you are made of sterner stuff.........most people who are at deaths door take ages to recover.

never mind I am glad that your not ill anymore and are back running.image

• Options

It's so amazing that it's almost miraculous!

I got sent to A&E with stomach cramps - work weren't too impressed when I collapsed in the corridor... Kept me in for 4 hours, gave me something intravenously (no idea what, wasn't exactly coherrent at the time) then sent me home and told me to STAY IN BED for 2 days. I could barely even move the next day, let alone run any where.

Some people might wonder if there was a teensy weensy bit of exageration going on somewhere.

Ho hum.

• Options

I guess I am not the only one to have noticed that D2D has two very distictive styles of posting, the style seen in this thread is VERY reminiscent of another poster on this forum...........

• Options

I'm off for a training session.  I'm going to increase my distance to 200 metres.  I think I will run/walk it in 19 or 20 seconds - after all my ankle is only fractured. image

After that I think I will do some handstands to make sure my wrist is still broken.

• Options
    Don't forget to take your camelback with you, you'll need it if you go that far.  If you haven't got one, gather you can get some really good second-hand ones on ebayimage.