Options

Tough Guy in a wetsuit?

Comments

• Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭

bit  late for all this but ....  

I know M...eldy pretty well from both our humble beginings in beginners. I am indeed short and blonde and run a half mara time not far off Ferocicats. I have always found M..eldy to be supportive in both a running and on a personal level. I ran my first half mara at the back of the pack with M...eldy and loon for company - ok so they went on an 'accidentally' completed the marathon but it mean alot having M..eldy there.

She convinced me that even I could adequately compete in a sprint tri, even lending me gear to use during the race - she was right and I was very proud to be wearing her IronM..eldy top - wish she had washed it first though image

and I know from personal experience that if a forumite is experiencing a tough time personally, M...eldy is usually the one to rally support

and I'm not in the 'elite athlete' clique but have never experienced any problems on the forum

equally, although I'm marginally faster than Ferocicat, I would never enter a race that realistically is beyond my ability to finish without keeping marshals out just for me

Seems to me that if you are happy to voice a controversial opnion, you should accept others may have equally strong views which are different from your own

And just so you can keep an eye out for M..eldy, I've included a picture......

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Business/Pix/pictures/2009/2/3/1233663046782/Orange-two-for-one-ad-001.jpg

• Options
    SpenceSpence ✭✭✭
    lol yummity yums!!
  • Options
    Ferocitas wrote (see)

Yes. Well, neoprene leggings & canoeing cag. Very good idea if you aren't bothered about your time. Bad idea if you want to go fast. Invest in a neoprene hat.

Be advised....if you are female & slow you will be abused, & probably banned for life by the organiser, Billy Wilson, who is severely mentally ill & one of the most horrendous & sexist person I have ever encountered in my entire life.

I'd stay well away if I were you. You have been warned!!

Is it too late to enter.this sounds like an experience not to be missed...........can't believe you think Meldy is nasty when you write such a nasty description of someone.........

I won't turn this into another meldy thread..........she has enough.........

But she has helped me alot during the last 12 months...........especially when injured.......who have you helped fero...........apart from advising people that any friend will try and rip them off for money

• Options
    WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

How I wish I'd looked at this thread earlier!

How bizarre is that Feroci-watsit??  And where has she gone? 

As someone who is waaaaaaay bahind Meldy in the posting (and running and tr-ing, (half mara pb 2:03:41)) stakes, I am however on this forum a lot of the time, and have been for several years. I've never seen her do anything I'd consider remotely bullying.

What I want to know is what Ferocitits thinks will be "done" as a result of her 'trap'!  Have the forum police been round yet, Meldy??

• Options
    ShivaShiva ✭✭✭

I have also been on these forums for a long time (my post count might not suggest this but I have - I can't post at workimage), and have always found Meldy to be one of the nice and decent members.

Who is this Ferocitwat anyway? 

• Options
    Feroci went out for a run about two days ago and maybe is still going!!
  • Options
    Haven't seen Meldy for a while, I think they've taken her away
  • Options
    Ferocitas really does seem deranged.

Does Pearl Girl exist ? Or was it a 'brilliant' trap by Ferociwotsit to lure out the 'bullies' ?

PG has posted since 2007 - so its one heck of an elaborate trap...

I do hope the men in the white coats have caught up with Ferociwotsit and taken her back into their custody. Care in the Community really isnt working that well.
  • Options

No, they are the same person. It is Mouldy trying to drum up some sympathy support after she saw how it worked for kk on one of the clubhouse threads.

FFS women

TTFU!!

• Options
    cougie wrote (see)
    I do hope the men in the white coats have caught up with Ferociwotsit and taken her back into their custody. Care in the Community really isnt working that well.
    I wouldn't hold your breath, Cougie.  They still haven't managed to capture Smiffy and take him back to the Home image
  • Options
    JjJj ✭✭✭
  • Options
    JjJj ✭✭✭
    Dagnabbit - he got away again!
  • Options

Dagnabbit?

You been watching top cat or something?

• Options

No, you are just a very naughty girl!

• Options
    JjJj ✭✭✭
    I am, indisputably, the leader of the gang.
  • Options
    I resisted the urge to sleep with one eye open and appear to be still alive and there wasnt a horses head in my bed when I woke up !
  • Options
    What a nice abstract flow to those posts image
  • Options
    kittenkat wrote (see)
    M...eldy wrote (see)
    I resisted the urge to sleep with one eye open and appear to be still alive and there wasnt a horses head in my bed when I woke up !
    Its not the Etap you know!
    No that was even worse - I woke up on top of you !!
  • Options
    If I can have a rare moment of sobriety

Can I offer my thanks to those who know me and those who dont quite so well and offered me kind messages of support both on and off line.

I thank you from the heart of my bottom  image
  • Options
    GertieGertie ✭✭✭
    M...eldy wrote (see)
    If I can have a rare moment of sobriety

Can I offer my thanks to those who know me and those who dont quite so well and offered me kind messages of support both on and off line.

I thank you from the heart of my bottom  image

You do realise that they don't mean it?

Without you,  the page clicks will go down and so will the advertising revenue. The only reason we're all protecting you is that you subsidise our forum habit.

However, the site might be more responsive if you did go...

• Options
    Fur cough Girlie !
  • Options
    GertieGertie ✭✭✭

Just about to send you a PM, check your inbox in a couple of mins.

• Options
    Ooh how exciting   .... will I feel anything?
  • Options
    apparently not  image