Comments

• Options
    some fluff is nice...
  • Options
    Greeny.Greeny. ✭✭✭
    Outfit looks damn good to me...!
  • Options
    jsut one more....

people who use TWO cardboard cups. Teh cups in our office are pretty thick and provide good protection from the heat of the hot drinks from the machines. Yet people STILL insist on doubling up their cups. And they hardly ever re-use them. so that's maybe 16 cups per person (if they drink a lot of coffee) that get thrown away (not recycled I hasten to add) half of which are clean. What a waste of resources.
  • Options
    I remember a rather ugly (and I have to admit to only dating one ugly guy in my life) boyfriend of mine telling me that he had been embarassed with me when I turned up to meet some work mates of his cos apparently I was chewing my gum like a horse!!!!!

Cheek begger! I wonder why I dumped the ugly twit soon after?
  • Options
    Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    it would't have been me wolfy
  • Options
    TmapTmap ✭✭✭
    Unix. And VI snobs. Powerful editor my arse.

Full of hatred am I today. Calm must I become. Hate leads to suffering.

• Options
    ooooo Toomuchapplepie! nuthin snobby about vi - but it is the dogs :~)

Wolfy - sort of Mrs Cns has a fridge magnet that says "Life's too short to dance with ugly men" :~)
  • Options
    Linnux snobs.

Plus, I really hate those Christian street evangelists who have the gall to think it is perfectly acceptable to approach me and try to convert me. I just tell them that I am very happy with Buddhism but good luck anyway... and get very strange looks. What saddos. Just be happy with your religion and don't impose it on others.
  • Options
    Cheap toilet paper
  • Options
    Pet hates?

Ignorant staff who walk out of the building without saying goodnight! I know we're only Security, but where have manners gone???

• Options
    Most of mine have gone before.

Don't object to people chewing gum as much as the disposing of it under tables in cafes and pubs- getting it onto your clothes.

Litter dropping is number one pet hate- well joint number one with people who allow their dogs to s**t everywhere and not clean it up- would love to rub their noses in it.

Hairy backs

couples entwined in each others arms sauntering down the middle of the pavement and blocking it.

Cars that have windows wound down and that terrible thud thud thud sound coming from them full blast from the sound system.

That horrible burrberry pattern- should be banned.

Companies who think I will make a major double glazing purchase over the telephone/ on my doorstep just like that.

Bare midriffs with flabby bellies.

people who rev their engines at traffic lights.

Husker Du

Bloody Gordon Jackson in the Great Escape.

Excessive packaging on bought items.

That awful wedge haircut little boys with blonde hair seem to have.

Men who dawdle in supermarkets debating on frozen lasagne for one meals when I have nought minutes to get the shopping get back and pick up the children.I just want to boot them head first into the freezer. Since I moved next door to Asda I have mellowed on this one.

Supermarkets cynical ploys of moving the essentials around so you wander aimlessly picking up stuff you don't need.

Damn my hippy credentials - right up the swannee.

• Options
    I forgot- people who don't understand or choose to ignore queueing etiquette.
  • Options
    I don't like corned beef either- what is it?- meat floorsweepings laced with cardboard.
  • Options
    Enough, I'm starting to get angry. I'm getting a glass of Baileys.
  • Options
    georgegeorge ✭✭✭
    What about flabby-bellied, bare-midriffed women who are eight months pregnant??

And smokers who throw their fag-ends away as they approach the doorway into my shop !!!
  • Options
    Priceless, Monique

1. Racist people

2. Closely followed by and related to.. ignorant people - people who cannot see another point of view. Glad I live in liberal Barnsley then???!!!

3. Anti-social behaviour, grafitti, litter, noise, vandalism. Again, good to be in Barnsley.

4. Kids at school telling me they saw me `jogging' last night. I have to give them a detailed analysis of jogging, running and training. It's good for their linguistic development, I tell myself.

5. Management that openly admits it can't give a stuff one minute then gets on your back cos things have gone a bit slack the next.

6. Excessive fat in takeaway curries - I love 'em.

7. People turning up to races, going through all their ailments then kicking my butt.

I'll get another Stella now...
  • Options
    Celery

Drivers who ignore the lines on roundabouts, they're ROUNDabouts the clue is in the name. Put down the mobile and you might see the road markings.

Dog owners who pretend they cant see their dog defecating on the pavement

• Options
    BR- Forgot that one number 7- totally totally dishonest way to race I hate it. One particular person I know does this all the time- have started to tell her she shouldn't be running if she is ill as it is unfair on the St Johns ambulance and very irresponsible.

Racist people come high up on my list- It's sadly prevalent round these parts.
  • Options
    Yeah bos- they might see their crap when you push their face right in it.
  • Options
    Barnsley- you better watch out that those pupils aren't doing the old "get him off the topic by suggesting he's a jogger" ploy like we used to do by asking Mr Renshaw about the war.
  • Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭
    yup, a decent ploy never fails..
  • Options
    okay a few more from me...

Couples canoodling on communter trains, morning or evening... yes you are in a couple but you don't have to make those slurping noise to prove it... grhhh!

Women putting on make-up on the train, especially nail vanish.

Sales calls.. at work and at home... if I was interested in you product I would have called you...

... okay off to try and calm down now!
  • Options
    Don MinquezDon Minquez ✭✭✭
    Junk mail, cos it's crap

People who don't get their money ready at check outs when the shops are busy

• Options
    very cathartic this thread isn't it?
  • Options
    yes.

Cartharthic threads... Hate em!
  • Options
    Monique

Love the comments on Corned Beef. LOL
  • Options
    ... when people tell me their telephone number and say "Southend 123456" - I don't know the code for Southend, you do, you tell me!!
  • Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭
    ob.. just phoned Southend 123456.

it doen't exist, so ner!
  • Options
    Kids with attitude... I'm not exactly old, but could have done without the "ha ha look at him" gaffs at the track on Tues. I know I'm no sprinter, but...
  • Options
    Barkles - did you use the right code?