Options

Alice, Alice, Who the Plod is Alice?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Oh......My.......God!!

<<music reaching crescendo>>
  • Options
    am now v glad that i ate big fat greedy lunch of canteen burger and chips, as it could well be my last meal ever before my fate worse than death
    <dramatic violin type music>
  • Options
    ooh no!

anyay must dash. i hear a cry from a struggling plodder somewhere in the rain. Super chick needs to save them!!

<Indiana Jones style music while super chick struggles to pull her knickers over her running trousers>

• Options
    Went for an evening plod today and managed 4.3 km which is 0.3 more than Wednesday. I was going for 5 km but I really just couldn't push myself that extra bit. Still feel better for going and I even did 10 km on the exercise bike so I am not grumbling.

Just want to say thanks to you guys here because just reading about your daily achivements has really got me back on track with my training this week.

Hope you all have a happy "plodding" weekend
  • Options
    Despite the wind and rain I went on my 3 mile plod this evening cheered by the knowledge that the audit fortnight has come to an end, therefore no longer any need to wear stopwatch to work so that I can time my activity in 15 minute segments. What I did discover having added up all my 15 minutes was that I have accrued 7 hours time in lieu over the fortnight - I can have an extra day off at some point - oh joy, oh rapture!! I promise not to be ruse about audits again - well not for a while anyway.