Options

Female Running Partner

2»

Comments

• Options
    Munchkin
    It is great to hear that you interested in the WRN, their website address is: www.womensrunningnetwork.co.uk or if you want to e-mail them try womensrunningnet@hotmail.com. If you have any problems let me know and I'll do what I can to help. We are always looking for new members. I think the WRN were something to do with the seven sisters running groups. Let me know how you get on.
    Penguinette, how did the race go?
  • Options
    how did you get on penguinette?

and a big well done to sue.

• Options
    Thanks very much Tulips.
  • Options
    oh its all gone terribly terribly wrong !!

had big argument with other half sat eve til 4am so was in no fit state on sun to do run (we NEVER argue, must be argument number 3 in the 12 years weve been together!!).
    so spent all sunday in a deep funk.
    am presently enjoying THAT time of the month where insides are a mess (sorry sensitive people!). So am going to take a bit of time to regroup and get back to running.

Sue - fab time and distance for a first run out !! i cant do 4.5 miles !!!
  • Options
    Penguinette
    I am sorry to hear that you were unable to run. Perhaps now is the time to take the opportunity to run with Sue and the others, then at least you will have the support to feel more positive about your running. Whatever you do DON'T GIVE UP.

As for Sue, well you should be over the moon with your 4.5 miles, it took me ages to get up to that distance.
  • Options
    Penguinette
    Sorry to hear about satsun.

Why don't you come and run with us one evening. Email to get in touch.

Tulips
  • Options
    i will come with you next week. ill email you and see how youre all getting on. and ill come with you.

there - ive said it now so ill do it.

Ill email you next week tulips, thanks !!