Options

Got jumped when running

2»

Comments

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Really sorry to hear about what happened Marc. Don't be hard on yourself because there is nothing anyone could do if that happens. As you say as soon as you realise what's happening and can get yourself back up they run.

I got punched in the back of the head once out running. I turned around to see the the two most pathetic, thick, confused lads I could imagine. I realised there was nothing I could do that could possibly make their stupid, useless tiny little lives any more shit than they already were. And they'll likely die alone from drawn out liver failure in a piss stinking council flat, terrorised by the future generations of inbred backward shit siphons they helped spawn. Whereas I'll be in Portugal.
  • Options
    JT141 wrote (see)
    Really sorry to hear about what happened Marc. Don't be hard on yourself because there is nothing anyone could do if that happens. As you say as soon as you realise what's happening and can get yourself back up they run. I got punched in the back of the head once out running. I turned around to see the the two most pathetic, thick, confused lads I could imagine. I realised there was nothing I could do that could possibly make their stupid, useless tiny little lives any more shit than they already were. And they'll likely die alone from drawn out liver failure in a piss stinking council flat, terrorised by the future generations of inbred backward shit siphons they helped spawn. Whereas I'll be in Portugal.

Sir, if you ever run for Parliment you will have my total and unwavering support image

I salute you.

• Options
    Thanks for all the good support guys n gals,

@ Mr Smith, the thing is, this was far from shithole, in fact here is a picture of the house in the centre of this park with the trail making a 2 mile lap of its grounds, its one of the nicest public parks, 3 miles outside the city limits,

i just dont get their mentality.
  • Options

What an utterly hellish thing to happen.  Glad to hear you're okay, but sorry this happened at all.  What a bunch of *****.  Hope they catch them. 

• Options

Hello Mr.Smith

Welcome back.........I didn't realise you were back on the forumsimage

• Options
    Just adding my shock,  and heart felt admiration that you're not going to let the morons stop you.
  • Options

sorry to hear that happened marcimage...dont know whats wrong with some folk..its really a shame when idiot chavs make poeple feel as though they cant do what they enjoy. hope you are ok and recovering image

but dont let them stop you running...

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

Marc, sounds terrible, you did well to get away without some serious injuries if they were kicking you repeatedly in the ribs on the floor!? Sounds pretty nasty.

I honestly don't know how I'd react if some little chav did something beyond the harmless and pathetic shouts of forest or 118 etc

• Options
    im very fortunate to have never had rude comments or otherwise but have to admit i do feel hesitant to run in certain areas alone in case of coming across idiots like that...
  • Options
    Lets get things into perspective here. I don't like the term chav for a start. How about stop grouping people and blaming them for society's ills. I'm sure this a isolated incident by one or a few idiots. It doesn't mean the streets aren't safe for the majority of us most of the time. This could have happened to anyone walking the dog. Sorry for your misfortune Marc but don't let it put you off.
  • Options

i have been dressing like a ninja when going out at night, all black, i know hi vis has a prupose, but it's because of shit like this i dont want to draw attention to myself (not suggesting you were mark).

dirty stinking chav scum. I hope they get 'owned'....i think that is one if their terms...

Hope you are not too adversely affected mark.

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

Sham, hi vis means you draw attention to yourself for the benefit of cars! I'd say that's a lot more useful than not being seen by the occasional yob!

Please don't tell me you wear headfones as well as the all black garb?! image

• Options
    Good point. And calling them names just makes you as bad as them
  • Options
    Terrible - always a thought in my mind depending on where I am running...
  • Options
    Stevie - no i dont and on footpaths or trails the whole time, and take special care when crossing junctions... not entirely  irresponsible!
  • Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

Glad to hear it Sham image

I went out in a dark kit in the dark once, and couldn't believe I'd done it. I made sure it was a cautious run though !

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    It's Jokerman/Mack the Jack/Steve Pre fontaine/ One eyed....yawn
  • Options

Poor Markc xhugzx

To the chavs that attacked you - may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their genitals and may their arms be too short to scratch them.