Options

Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• Options

i am wanting to get a husky OR breed like your doggy, and was thinking only this a.m how they cope if you do a short run with them and how they react if you need to a longer run without them image...bet they get a right strop on...image

• Options
    waaaaah! That cupcake hat's quite brilliant! image
  • Options
    Bruce 'tiny Tim Cratchit' C wrote (see)

yeah she absolutely loves it (was a right pain in the butt when she was benched recently with a skinned paw and coulnd't come ... got really mardy when I put my running kit on and didn't take her!).

Her 'little' brother is only a couple of months away from starting his running career too, so that should be fun.

http://www.englishforum.ch/attachments/family-matters-health/98d1158920230-kindergartens-oerlikon-zurich-hijack.gif

time for a separate thread?
  • Options
    I need to start using a pooter to write my Christmas cards. My handwriting gives me away..... image
  • Options
    I love it KK

I'm putting the non-openers on the naughty list image
  • Options
    I'm trying to post a pic but have had to ask LN for techy advice.
  • Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

I updated the list several pages ago but it got missed off. Can someone update the list when they're in it next with:

I opened mine this morning! oh wow!! image Thank you SS! I got some personalised chocolate and some really funky coloured nail varnish which i'm wearing at the moment!

I've had lots of comments about the colour today... and I dont give a toffee!

• Options

http://i41.tinypic.com/ndpxsn.jpg

Chiffon scarf and earings

• Options
    Those are very pretty beebs.
  • Options
    Well done to the Elfish organisers of Secret Santa
    brilliant
    cheers
  • Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    I agree.... image Fantastic organisation!
  • Options
    I think I'm going to have a bath and read my book.  It occurred to me today that I haven't had a long soak in the bath for months.  A shower at the gym is more typical.
  • Options
    I am waiting patiently
  • Options
    By 'eck it was very generous of you to let everyone go ahead and open before your present arrivedimage
  • Options
    I think whoever gets by 'eck next year should send it inJuly!
  • Options
    Hey, I would have been mobbed if people were waiting for me. The reindeer may have been confused as to where I wanted it delivered.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the thanks, its why we do it image
  • Options

image 'Zactly!  It's one of these things which really shouldn't  work well as people are spread over the country and often don't know each other yet year after year they come up with great gifts which have obviously been given loads of thought image

I only wish my work SS people gave it half as much thought ....

Two years of doing this have been great fun but I will be happy to  let somebody else nag about lists in order and without smilies and replying to emails and getting the stuff on the sleigh in time image

• Options
    Tinselled Pink wrote (see)

Two years of doing this have been great fun but I will be happy to  let somebody else nag about lists in order and without smilies and replying to emails and getting the stuff on the sleigh in time image

TP, if they thought you were strict they have a hell of a shock in store next year image
  • Options

Beautiful earrings Beebs, and good luck for next year. The elf will be hard enough work image

• Options

To my Secret Santa

Thank you very much for my willy warmer 

I'm calling it Jennifer  image

• Options

I chose her because she is special LN image

lol Slowfoot

• Options

More lovely pressies.

Nice earings, beebs

Supercaz - I love the look of that book. image

Another vote of thanks to team Tickled beebs.   Hip hip...................................

And a big stick to those yet to open. image

• Options

Dear santa

Thank you so much for my pressies, I'm just about to open the bar of Green & Blacks butterscotch chocolate which is my most favourite choc, and I love my new mini hot water bottle, it's just the right size for keeping my toes toasty.

Hugs,
    KJ xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Options
    B - Marshite waterbottle, fluffy gloves & 2 (consumed) bars of choc
    beebs sort of squishy but with hard bits
    Bruce C - new running belt and bottle
    by 'eck it's hilly  -
    Cinders - Choccy (yum) and some nice goodness shakes to try, a gel and an ice pack, fank u
    Cocoa Pop - Wooden 3D puzzles, Organic Choc bars and a beautiful handmade card.
    DV - various nutritional goodies - jelly babies, flap jack, gel, energy bar and dextrose tabs.
    Donald - lovely mug .. now containng chocolate
    Elli of the North - Handmade bag and journal xxxx
    Emmy_bug -
    Goldbeetle
    Flat Foo.ted - Pirate kids book with a personalised page
    Frodo - Dog and wildlife bonanza; book, sampler, mousemat and signed photo of the god that is Simon King.
    gingerbreadmouse - Hotel Choclat chocs
    gingerfurball - a lovely Yankee Candle
    helen liz - cross stitch penguin kit & chocolate (bad Santa, I should be dieting - I'm not, having started on that already)
    IronMin -
    Jungle Dave-
    KatieJane - G&B butterscotch choc bar (yay!) and a mini hot water bottle covered in hearts.
    kk -
    Kwilter -
    Lee the Pea - fab cosy, piratey throw and some pirate balloons, arrrrrrrrrrrr
    Liverbird - Calendar and Fantastic Four hat
    loulabell - buff
    Melds -
    M.ouse - Two tablets of Hotel Chocolat for me, some cat toys for the kitties.
    Nam - a very lovely "I Love my Dog" picture frame
    NickL - Arrived and accidentally opened! Bone china mug with 'Lewis' insignia - currently being used at work! FANKS!!
    Plum -
    Saffers -
    Saffy - pink, champagne choccy truffles from Harrods
    sarah the bookworm
    seren nos - an Ironman running baseball hat
    small - Hearty mug filled with lovely choccies
    SOLB - exactly what she wanted
    slowfoot - It's here!
    Soup Dragon - Christmas egg cups with santa hat cosies
    SuperCaz -
    Suzie W-
    Tickled Pink - hand knitted fingerless gloves, fabby mug & citrus puddles
    Tommygun2 -
    USB -
    Wabo-
    Wilkie - shopping guide, bag and Pirate book
  • Options
    Chapter 1 read.  So far there has been lots of sneaking into lidos that were supposed to be shut to the public when the author was a child, for secret swims.
  • Options
    I m VELLY speshul fank yew image
  • Options
    B - Marshite waterbottle, fluffy gloves & 2 (consumed) bars of choc
    beebs sort of squishy but with hard bits
    Bruce C - new running belt and bottle
    by 'eck it's hilly  -
    Cinders - Choccy (yum) and some nice goodness shakes to try, a gel and an ice pack, fank u
    Cocoa Pop - Wooden 3D puzzles, Organic Choc bars and a beautiful handmade card.
    DV - various nutritional goodies - jelly babies, flap jack, gel, energy bar and dextrose tabs.
    Donald - lovely mug .. now containng chocolate
    Elli of the North - Handmade bag and journal xxxx
    Emmy_bug -
    Goldbeetle
    Flat Foo.ted - Pirate kids book with a personalised page
    Frodo - Dog and wildlife bonanza; book, sampler, mousemat and signed photo of the god that is Simon King.
    gingerbreadmouse - Hotel Choclat chocs
    gingerfurball - a lovely Yankee Candle
    helen liz - cross stitch penguin kit & chocolate (bad Santa, I should be dieting - I'm not, having started on that already)
    IronMin -
    Jungle Dave- A bottle stopper with a jungle on it (and the letters JD) which is really neat.
    KatieJane - G&B butterscotch choc bar (yay!) and a mini hot water bottle covered in hearts.
    kk -
    Kwilter -
    Lee the Pea - fab cosy, piratey throw and some pirate balloons, arrrrrrrrrrrr
    Liverbird - Calendar and Fantastic Four hat
    loulabell - buff
    Melds -
    M.ouse - Two tablets of Hotel Chocolat for me, some cat toys for the kitties.
    Nam - a very lovely "I Love my Dog" picture frame
    NickL - Arrived and accidentally opened! Bone china mug with 'Lewis' insignia - currently being used at work! FANKS!!
    Plum -
    Saffers -
    Saffy - pink, champagne choccy truffles from Harrods
    sarah the bookworm
    seren nos - an Ironman running baseball hat
    small - Hearty mug filled with lovely choccies
    SOLB - exactly what she wanted
    slowfoot - It's here!
    Soup Dragon - Christmas egg cups with santa hat cosies
    SuperCaz -
    Suzie W-
    Tickled Pink - hand knitted fingerless gloves, fabby mug & citrus puddles