Options

Dear RW

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    what in blazes is all this about? Do none of you people actually run?
  • Options
    Well said Stevie G.
  • Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    I suppose rambling could be running sort of.

🙂

• Options
    arctic lady wrote (see)

I remember the post about her and her dog and people from here completely slagging her off on twitter behind her back. It was cruel beyond belief.

I was shocked at the people who seemed so normal and nice could be so cruel. And actually it involved some of the very same people now.

Al, I too remember that conversation and I was appalled and defended Kk strongly back then. But THOSE aren't the people she has recently attacked on here. Kk doesn't tend to fight back at those who are the stronger members of the group. The high profile Pirates because, in my opinion, she desperately wants their acceptance.

The outbursts which changed my opinion of Kk drastically were to relatively quieter members of the forum. People who stick to the same few threads and do not go out of their way to court controversy. For me the historical stuff is irrelevant because Kk herself would now admit to being friends with the person who made that comment. It was certainly not one of the girls who she has recently targeted.

Just tell me how one person can be told she is too fat to do an Ironman and that be okay, appropriate, asked for, or have anything at all to do with a nasty little 'joke' on twitter YEARS ago?? This person wasn't even on Twitter back then.

Now I realise I am wasting my breath and energy for those of you who blindly support Kk and for that reason I'm really not coming in here again. But honestly, as her friends I don't think you are doing her any favours. She has a habit of getting drunk and posting quite offense nasty comments to people who I know have been hurt by them.

If that's wimpy, too pc or whatever else in your eyes, then so be it. I personally call it bullying!

• Options

This is distracting from the fact that KK has been banned because one particular person complained to RW that KK posted a message she sent to KK on FB and that person couldn't handle her message being public on RW, and it wasn't a pretty message!

• Options

This person who reported KK for posting her message has not said a word on here.

• Options
    Neither has the poor sod who was on the receiving end, although that's only because she can't say a word having been banned.  This is really unfair and one-sided, despite Minky having started this thread with the best of intentions.  Plesae let's call a halt until we can have a reasonable debate with both sides being able to put their points of view across.
  • Options
    M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭
    AL - when Alice posted her response she stated that this wasn't the case.  She wasn't banned for the reason you note above. 
  • Options

I don't mean to fuel the fire, but KK called my Mum a bitch.  And she said my cock tasted salty!  OUT OF ORDER.