Options

Women harassed whilst running

2»

Comments

• Options

It is a terrible world we live in now, the world was a much safer place. The world has changed for the worse and women now live in fear that they may get attacked or harassed. Women need to take safety measures to avoid becoming victims of crime.

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Worse than the dark ages? Or the 70's as it is also known?image
  • Options
    I don't hear anyone shout anything really cause i have my tunes on.....fun times!
  • Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Sub80HM wrote (see)

It is a terrible world we live in now, the world was a much safer place. The world has changed for the worse and women now live in fear that they may get attacked or harassed. Women need to take safety measures to avoid becoming victims of crime.

Obviously not aware of that wonderful golden period lasting from 1939 to 1945.

🙂

• Options

I ran past a pub once, and a fat bloke with a cigarette in one hand and a pint in the other shouted out "All that running's bad for your health mate!"

The irony. image

• Options
    To DisgruntledEmployee.......what a prat that fat fella is eh! Lol
  • Options

sub80

women are safer now than anytime in hsitory I would say...

women have always been attacked sexually.... in any big family home in the country the lord and his sons would always be able to attack any woman without fear of any punishment...

in the past rape was common as women could not report it...either because it was their husbands and it was allowed or because of fear of being outcast...and not believed.......

nowadays it is less common than ever as women are not staying quiet about it..

there has never been a good old days

• Options
    Sub80HM wrote (see)

I agree with with the others have said.

There is still a way to go but women are probably safer now than they have ever been. It's also statistically true that they are far more likely to be harmed by a partner or ex partner than a stranger.