Comments

• Options
    Dr DaffsDr Daffs ✭✭✭
    What - like this Noggs?

http://www.green.tv/loveyour_bike?set_location=en

;)

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

• Options
    Just read back---pretty mixed bag today.

((((((((((((((Nogs and HL and MIL)))))))))))))))
    The moral support you give each other is worth such a lot. Hopefully you will get more info this weekend and then know a bit more about what to expect. In the meantime, a natty 28 miles (PLUS hill!) is sterling, and it sounds like you two are going to look absolutely fan-bliddy-tastic when you step out together!

FP, what a horrible experience for Mr FP. Even though thankfully he wasn't badly hurt physically, it's a shocking experience, the more so because people just watched. Thank goodness for the chaps who came forward as witnesses.
    (((((((((((((((((((FP and Mr FP))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((JFF))))))))))))))))
    Bliddy insomnia, the last thing you need. I do think the constant work stress can't be helping....

((((((((((((Larry))))))))))))))
    One of the worst sides of ME is the energy swings: one day you can go full on, the next you're limp. Must be very frustating, but try to relax and rest if you can, it's the quickest way to feeling better.

<waves a white lacy hanky in the direction of Sluggie's departing form> Hope it's a perfect cruise!

Spence, nice going from the lad! Erm......does he cycle and run already, by any chance? image)

Daffs, glad it was such a successful day! Although I don't entirely understand the dead mouse and the ice cream...???!!!

Melds, I've only seen a kingfisher a few times, but it's always a thrill.

Lunch with other friends today, at another nice house (tho not like the one last night). People are very hospitable down here!

But big, big news: C2 has got an offer from Utrecht University for his Master's programme in Psychology image))))))) Doesn't want to party til he's got his exam results, but as long as he gets a pass, he's got the offer image)))) Utrecht is no. 1 in Holland, and where Mr C went, so C2 is one happy bunny tonight image))))))
  • Options
    SpenceSpence ✭✭✭

LOL Daffs that's fab !!

woo hoo for C2 image

((((Snaily))))

Bed time.

• Options
    ((((((((((((((Snaily and Snaunty))))))))))))))))
    It's a very tense time. She clearly is not well, but her last experience was so terrible that you can understand why she doesn't want to go back to hozzie, even when she knows she needs to.

But you're being an absolute rock of strength for her, which must mean even more because Mr Snaunty does seem to be finding it hard to be supportive.

Hope the tests give you a clearer idea of what's really going on. Please keep us posted. xxx
  • Options
    Well done to C2 !!   Lets keep everything crossed for him

Noggs .. quite possibly

You could do a loop with me from the xroads before Waddesdon, which would be half way round my loop .. if I was to do two loops, the weather does not look kind so I may do that 1 loop and then a shorter out & back nearer home but looking at about 70 miles?
  • Options
    Dr DaffsDr Daffs ✭✭✭
    Well done to C2! image

Chuggs - er, 'fur' (fir) cone.... image
  • Options

Morning each,

I've been out with Darcey and the rain is starting.  I have no choice but to go to the new site in Didcot today.  Boo.

Daffs, my relationship with my bikes is not quite like that. Obviously we're very close but it's never gone further than that.  Love the clip.

Brekkie, coffee and work.

Later

• Options
    SpenceSpence ✭✭✭

Morning

Dr Daffs wrote (see)
      Chuggs - er, 'fur' (fir) cone.... image

Come on Chuggs, even I got that one !! image

• Options
    DLDL ✭✭✭

<whoosh>

Morning

wooo hooo C2

((((Snaily and Snaunty))))

((((((anyone else who needs them including the mouse - hope it was alreaady dead!))))

Off to Wokingham - have a happy Thursday

• Options

morning all

woooohooo for C2 - clever lad!

Snaily - poor Snaunty! she's really having a tough time of it isn't she?

looks like rain here today but kind of muggy. small plod plodded image

• Options

Morningimage

LOL Daffs - I should think you would have won with that inspired invention for the fir cone.image

Chuggs - congratuation due indeed. You must be very proud. image

Another easy day for me. An AA meeting, doing a Sluggie, and nothing else.image Even those things are an effort today but at least it will get me out and I will feel better for it.

(((((((Snaily))))))) 

Tara, me lovelies.xx

• Options
    Dr DaffsDr Daffs ✭✭✭
    Glad you can get out and do those things Larry, well done you!

Well plodded Jenni image And well cycled noggs image

(((snaily and snaunty))))))))))

The gorgeous old VW camper in our street has been nicked! Not *from* our street - apparently it broke down (inevitably), they had it towed to a garage, went to pick it up the next day and it had been stolen from the forecourt. Police reckon this has happened before, and there's some kind of mischief afoot. Such a shame!
  • Options
    SpenceSpence ✭✭✭
    *awaits XB to declare he has a new camper*
  • Options
    Dr DaffsDr Daffs ✭✭✭
  • Options
    XBXB ✭✭✭

How dreadfully cheeky.

I have managed to get a lot of spare parts thoughimage

• Options
    Dr DaffsDr Daffs ✭✭✭
    You'd have been better off using Dylan as spare parts - this one was much prettier! image
  • Options
    <<covers Dylan's ears>>
  • Options
    XBXB ✭✭✭
    He can't hear you anyway. He's having some cosmetic surgery. image
  • Options
    Afternoon all

What happened to summer??
  • Options
    XBXB ✭✭✭
    It's nice here. I'm out in the garden in t-shirt and shorts.
  • Options
    SpenceSpence ✭✭✭
    *wolf whistles*
  • Options
    it doesnt look very sunny at Ascot either .. !!
  • Options

its starting to rain in stoke......for a change!

crazy day here.  Snaunty is back in hozzy. her drain wasnt working again, but luckily she saw her surgeon on the way in, after a number of tests it apprears she has a kidney infection in the one that is on the drain.  looks like the kidney is dying.  so they are going to let it die and then try and remove it via keyhole.  friggin nightmare.  have serious worries that she can survive another major op, but I dont think there is a choice.

have work to do from home so better get on

laters

• Options

Evening all, That is us back home in Fife again after a pleasant drive home . trying to catch up with the mail etc.and I will have to cut the grass when I get the chance.

I have not read back so if anyone can give me a quick revue on the important bits thank you.

• Options

Welcome home Westie, lets hope you can get back to relative normality

News? 

Chuggs has brought a sports car
    XB has joined the mormons
    Daffs has entered an IM
    Spence has taken a vow of silence
    Sluggy is swimming the channel
    Noggs is lost for words
    Podds has been late for work every day
    DL as been normal
    Yumms has been normal

errrrr ... think I have run out of ideas!!!

• Options
    SpenceSpence ✭✭✭

and Meldy has taken to the drink and fagsimage

WB Westie, good to see you all home safe and well image

(((((((Snaunty)))))

• Options

Welcome home Westie.

poor old Snaunty.

Nogs has given up the drink.

Spence has given up swearing and joined a priory (or was it The Priory?)

• Options
    Dr DaffsDr Daffs ✭✭✭
    ((snaunty)))))))))

Welcome back Westie! imageimage Bet you're all glad to be home again! image

Meldy! Hmm. None of your nonsense young lady! image IM indeed.
  • Options
    welcome home Westie!!!
  • Options
    XBXB ✭✭✭

Hurrah. Westie's home.

BTW Jenni, those podrunner podcasts are just right for speed work. Loud fast beaty music. And they're free.