Options

What's wrong with the Events section?

search for Marathons in March and you get just one - no Thames Meande, no Moyleman to, etc.

I cannot seem to find the Leith Hill half marathon at all

what's the problem? Is it me, or is it complete rubbish?

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't seem to be working properly. I don't think Events added during the upgrade process have been uploaded yet. It's a right pigs ear in my opinion!
  • Options
    Glad it's not just me. Apologies for the garbage spelling in my opening post, always seem to make a hash of things when typing on the iPad.
  • Options
    SHADESSHADES ✭✭✭✭
    I thought I was going mad as when I tried to pull up all future road marathons it came up with just 2 events.

Then I spotted that RW will only display the events when the event organisers have agreed to the new T & C so that's not good news.  

On another thread a race organiser has not been complimentary about the online event company, it's no longer RW, but a company called Eventbrite.

I don't think I'll use the online entry on here again.
  • Options
    I've just found my way onto the events section and agree with previous posters, lots of events missing, some that were listed on the old forum. RW no longer list events in their magazine, so it will be difficult to search for races. Luckily I have already entered some that aren't listed. Very disappointed with the new platform and believe RW will lose a lot of regulars and not attract many new members. I will turn to fetch for race listings now.
  • Options
    I switch to Racemappr for events searching, check it out