Giving up the booze

1105410551056105710581060»

Comments

• I used to live a happy life in new orleans until this mrs Obama woman came around to my house offering her OBAMA CARE and it ruined me. now I had my kidney stolen from me and I cannot get it back from the law . bush did 9/11. xoxoxx
  • SesSes ✭✭
    Hi, I've just joined the forum because I'm on a massive health kick before the christmas binging starts. I'm thinking about doing the One Year No Beer Challenge. Has anyone ever tried it? I've given up alcohol for a few weeks and I can feel the difference in my sleep and energy levels already. I'm thinking of sticking to it for the whole of November and then give myself a break over christmas before trying it for 12 months starting in January.
  • Good luck!

I gave up alcohol during training for my first HM in 2017 and now I rarely drink. Actually improves your life in many more ways than just the running. Keep it up!
  • Hi, good luck ses. Yes I've heard of the one year no beer challenge. I think there are different challenges and stages, no just fully cutting out the beer for a year. I've tried it for a while and barely drink now. I feel like I sleep so much better without alcohol. I've just had a look on his website and it says 79% of people noticed that they got better sleep. I thought it would have been more than that.
  • SesSes ✭✭
    @Zed100 there are so many benefits, sleep has definitely been a massive change for me, but so has my stress levels. The Pro-Fit fitness podcast has an episode with Andy Ramage on it: https://mattrobinson.blog/014/