Options

Sub 5 hours

Comments

• Options
    TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
    Hello all, I hope you're all coping with the weather!!??

We are due to fly back tomorrow, on a BA flight into LHR. Yesterday's was cancelled, I see today's flight is delayed, I think we will be able to get back OK, but I hate hanging around airports and they are saying planes are in wrong places etc, so may knock it back a couple of days. Though looking at the forecast, the snow is back again towards the end of the week.

Busy busy here so fitness taking a bit of a back seat image

Hope your presentation goes/went well KP!!

• Options

Blimey, TS. Hope you don't have to hang about too much at the airport. Have a safe trip back.

Well, I can't quite believe it but my best boy has been on his most excellent behaviour and I have managed to complete the WHOLE Davina dvd! What a little cracker he is! He's on his play gym at the moment talking to his giraffe toy and is as happy as a pig in poo! I, on the other hand, ache a bit already! Press ups?!?!? Can't remember the last time I did press ups!! Planning a plod tomorrow evening before the football so Mr D will be with Dumpling - weather depending of course.

Speaking of which. We now have bright sunshine here and all of the snow in the garden has melted away! I just hope the roads don't ice over too badly. They can once everyone is safely home and tucked up in their beds but, until then, no thanks!!

• Options

Well done Delia.

TS - I hope you have a nice warm coat for when you get of the plane.

• Options

Well done Delia, great going with Davina.  Oooh, not sure when I last did a press up!

Weather so nice here, albeit a bit fresh, that Thomas and I just back from 10 mins up the park just because mummy fancied a go on the swings image  

• Options
    anyone out running in the snow?
  • Options
    We have icy not snow bootsie. I will see how the pavement are tomorrow.
  • Options

Snow?  What snow?  It's all gone.  Just did 4 miles steady.

Hope journey goes well TS.

• Options

Just had a text message from Kierrah's school, she is going back tomorrow image Just hope that council transport will go out tomorrow and then Andre's school will be open.

• Options
    Too icy today Bootsie.  Did my intervals on the treadmill
  • Options
    well done on your intervals Bridget.
  • Options

All the snow melted here too. Mind you, what worries me is that all the wet roads will freeze tonight so it will be all too icy everywhere tomorrow!

Really ought to go and make a start on dinner but I am pooped! Wish I could just magic some more time and/or energy into my day to actually get everything done. One very small person = one very large workload!

Hope there's not too much ice tomorrow or my plod will be an interesting sight to behold - I'm pretty clumsy at the best of times so goodness only knows how bad I'd be with ice to contend with!

• Options
    Delia - take extra care running round corners.
  • Options
    too icy for me .. played on my wii fit instead and had a scone! oops! oh well start again tomorrow fingers crossed.. thank god its my step back week
  • Options
    Only missed todays run so far. My legs will be nice an fresh by the time this ice has melted.
  • Options

Well done Delia.

Hope all flights make it through tomorrow!

My presentation went ok except there was no bliddy projector, I did ask for one.  Luckily I am a good project manager who had a back up plan LOL.  Feedback was all good - phew! Another day in paradise tomorrow.  Hooray.

• Options

Evening everyone.  Kids despatched to their relevant homes.  Well Ellie's dad picked her up around 5pm just as I was cooking her tea, but he was in a hurry as he had to get back and I knew the food wouldn't go to waste with 4 little dustbins around to finish it off and I wasn't wrong.

Well done on your sesh with Davina Delia and good luck with the jabs on Thursday.  I had to take Ellie for hers as her mum didn't want to see her cry.  Don't know what the fuss was all about. She was as good as gold as long as she had something interesting to distract her and I had a bottle with me to give her as soon as we came out just in case she needed calming down.  Oh - and don't forget the Calpol at bedtime if he needs it.

All being well I should get out for a plod in the morning, then off to the Chiro at 12.30 so she can see how I've reacted to it all.  Got some work to do at home then have to go into the office to get the monthly statements out.  Should have done them yesterday but obvoiusly that didn't happen.

• Options
    How long have you got now KP till maternity leave?  Well done on the presentation!
  • Options
    I finish up on the 27th Feb.  So 4 weeks image
  • Options
    Oooooh! Not long to go, KP!
  • Options

Evening all!!!!

Just about had time to catch up with everything image

I think I have a cold starting although I am refusing to succumb image

• Options
    (((Roobs))) A hot toddy is what you need image
  • Options

Serves up a nice hot toddy to Roobs on Tracey's orders image

Not long now KP image

• Options
    TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
    We've knocked our flights back a day just in case, it was showing as 4 hour delay on today's flights so I thought I would give it another day just for them to get back to normal!

I have 2 full days now so hopefully will have a spare few hours extra to get out for an LSR!

That is soon KP, seems no time since you told us image

• Options

Come back tomorrow TS - more "significant weather" due on Thursday and Friday.  Whatever that meant.

Vit C, Echinacea and Zinc for Roobs, together with a hot toddy.  You need to be okay for your trip to Scotland on Saturday.

Right, off to bed now night night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Options
    DOH - Mr L says it's because you've been drinking out of cold glasses Roobs. AND we did do quite a bit of that at the weekend imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options

i've just had a hot toddy tooimage

TS get back 2mo, it's your window of opportiunity!

well done delia - hope you're not too achey, i haven't got round to repeating the fiercesome kick boxing dvd that made me ache so much, but if this virus doesn't settle i might have to - not up to running right now. hope it isn't too icy for the david lloyd on sunday!

lyndy i hope your offspring realise how saintly you are looking after all these grandchildren all the timeimage

• Options

Morning,

((Tracey)), I hope that Andre gets back to school soon.

KP, well done on the presentation!

diana brighouse wrote (see)

lyndy i hope your offspring realise how saintly you are looking after all these grandchildren all the timeimage

Well, 'saintly' is one word - I'd call it plain crazy!! Who wants to look after someone else's kids having endured their own?? image

TS, good move to put the flights back, I think. Just hope that the weather clears in time.

The drive to Dorchester yesterday was slow and steady. It snowed for most of the day but had all clered by the time we came home. More overnight though so am not sure what the roads will be like this morning. won't it be a shame if I can't get in to sit the exam? image

Take care.

• Options
    Morning.  Just had to help Mr C scrape his car, very frosty here.
  • Options
    Cars very iced up here too.  Just trying to persuade Annie to leave her bed so she doesn't miss the bus like yesterday.
  • Options
    I can see Annie's point, Bridget! image