Options

Le Touquet 10k and 20k First Saturday in July !!!

Comments

• Options
    Hallo Guy

I am seriously considering moving away from london...in addition to last thursdays events, ive always hated travelling by tube anyway, and everyone is so rude and its too busy!! anyway, rant over. you seem bright...good weekend? i did an aquathon (swim and run) and nearly drowned on the swim!!

JB-bought john legend!! looking forward to those photos...!!!
  • Options
    Morning Laura,

Sounds like you coul dhave done with a life guard at the aquathon!!!

I had a very hectic weekend. very early morning runs on saturday/Sunday (8 & 11 miles) and lots of cricket and long lunches. Am pretty knackered today. It must be the sunny weather that's cheering me up.

BTW - can you let me know your email and I send you my Le T pics.
  • Options
    Back in the office and feeling pretty good about it. Love being back in a training program.

Guy, do you need my E mail?

May be making a quick return to France. Some friends are spending August over there and I've been asked to join them. Like the idea of taking to the road, if only for a few days.

Maybe I can steer them to Le T?

Guy, when will you start racing again?
  • Options
    frankee-maybe guy doesnt need your email...more would you like his photos!!

and yes i have stopped shivering. once you become a top swimmer we'll do a triathlon...

• Options
    jelly beanjelly bean ✭✭✭
    Sorry Guy, Frankeee, Laurac, and Tiger, lethargy has crept in a bit since Le T. I will deal with the various requests today.

I manaaged a 10 miler last night.......shall I give MK a go? Physio tonight....I might be signed off!
  • Options
    Morning all.

Despite not being at Le T, anyone fancy e-mailing me some of your photo's, would be good to see your ugly mugs again!
  • Options
    Frankeee - yes if you send me your address i can forward pics on to to you.

Not sure when I'm racing next. have the club 10k this week and the cabbage patch 10 m in October. Pondering one or 2 other runs at the minute. just have to see if I can fit them into my busy schedule!
  • Options
    Hi ya Coops - will send you them later today
  • Options
    Laura,

I would like his photos (thanks Guy), he asked JB for my mail address.

We'll see what happens after Friday. End of lessons means a 1500m swim. Not that I'll be able to get it all in one hit.

Guy,

have mailed you.
  • Options
    Morning all!

Two and a half hours trying to sort out cruddy office internet connection - nice start to the week!

Guy's photos of Sat nite are great, we all look very jolly :)
  • Options
    jelly beanjelly bean ✭✭✭
    If anyone wants some pics just mail me and they're yours........with the exception of the pole dancing shot's of course. :)
  • Options
    jelly beanjelly bean ✭✭✭
    With regard to photo's etc I was thinking about doing a race report for Richardk's website and sending him some of the pics. Is that ok with everyone.......naturally I will censor the best shot's. If there's anything you don't want on there just e-mail me.

I'll be seeing RichardK at the weekend so let me know by then if you can.
  • Options
    Never one to be camera shy JB. Next time I'll get on stage for you.... (might not be quite as appealing though).
  • Options
    Are you at Dartford this weekend JB?
  • Options
    Cheers Guy, got the photo's, I remember them faces! (I did try to forget......)

JB< any chance? - colin_cooper_2000@yahoo.co.uk
  • Options
    jelly beanjelly bean ✭✭✭
    Tiger I'm thinking about a run round the darthalf and then going on to the 50 miler to support Trin.

Coops-will do but it will be this evening as I've got to go and work. :(
  • Options
    Work? What's that?! No probs, cheers....
  • Options
    Hallo all! i got my 35 euros from the race organisers-bonus!! how good is that! i will definietly be back next year to try and win some more monye, ha! i cant believe i didnt even hang around to find out where i came.

jelly bean-wheres my photos then eh? i want my "extra special" ones....

• Options
    Affraid those ones are censored....
  • Options
    Well JB sent them to me.....! Laura, sunburn my a***.....!!! Thanks JB.
  • Options
    jelly beanjelly bean ✭✭✭
    Hello guys, Laura if you want the extra special photo's go to www.seelauradance.co.uk..........just kidding. As promised no one got the 'specials' except you. However we do now have a poster of you pole dancing in our bathroom and we're having a bbq on..........

I burnt the cds last night and will put them in the post today. Btw where are you taking me for dinner with your winnings Laura? :) I'm sure once you've seen the pic's you'll let everyone se, they're completely harmless................ :)
  • Options
    thank you jelly bean for my CD-i wish i ahdnt ahd it now looking at the state of me...do i really look like that? i need to lose some weight!!! the ones towards the end of teh night are funny, i look more drunk as teh night wears on and what are those pole pictures all about?!! teh final ones are like a catalogue of who i was trying to pull...you even got the french man in two of them...i cant even remember those being taken. tahnks very much, i now have photos of you all. rachael looks brill in all of them (its so unfair) and jelly just looks funny...frankee looks worse as the night comes to a close but then we all did!! good photos of all of us running so thanks for that helen. hope you are all well

ps jelly -any mroe thoughts on milton keynes?

x
  • Options
    pps please tell coopersrow i dont really look as bad as on the photos!!!
  • Options
    And there was me thinking everyone had buggered off!

Haha, don't worry Laura, I'm not very photogenic either, especially after a few pints.

So then, Milton Keynes, JB, you up for it? Laura, are you stopping for a few drinks afterwards? (non alcoholic of course)
  • Options
    Coops - from what I remember, you weren't to pretty before a few pints either!
  • Options
    Haha, I agree, but I can live the dream. Just remember, Laura hasn't seen me yet, so I can lie!
  • Options
    yes but youve seen me and after 13miles i dont look good either (frankee can vouch for that-after the finchley 20 i looked horrific) but tahts the joy of running, you take people as they are (im going to be sick taht sounds so trite) regarding drinks, am getting a lift, so will see, but see you before? are you in london? i know ive asked before but i do have a habit of asking questions again and again...that reminds me...guy what do you work as again?
  • Options
    Well, I live in Northampton, but afterwards, am going to New Malden for a cricket tournament so wasn't planning to stop long, as have numberous beers to attend to daaannnn sssaaaaffffffff. (Watching not playing).

Guy is joining me, so if any of you others are close by, come and join us!!
  • Options
    new malden?! thats far too south for me.
  • Options
    Where are you then me old china?