Options

Tough Guy Countdown

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thanx for the info paul, its given me a very good idea of my fate....( Think i might pin my number on the missus an send er round hee hee). Really lookin 4ward to it all now, had our photo in express & star took today for friday's edition. great comradeship from all on this site by the way thanx again an ope to say hello soon. 4591. my number if u c me in trouble. ;-)
  • Options
    soz folks just one more Q?. Stupid i know but does anyone wear contact lenses, if so dya wear em for TG or take em out... see i told u it was stupid
  • Options
    Well i,ve checked out this thread from start to finish and i would like to wish you all the best of luck.The only other thing i can say is the phrase "Your Crackers" comes to mind!
  • Options
    Dexy,

If you can see fairly well without them I'd leave your lenses out, owing to the amount of gunk you'll get in your eyes!

Paul B,

Invaluable advice for first timers - you old spoil sport!
    Call me a Sadist, but personally I like the idea of the wetnecks going in blind as this will involve extreme hardship and of course, bags of fun.

In case I'm not back on this site before Sunday, I wish everyone taking part in TG 2003 the very best of luck. Your life we never be the same!!

Cheers

H
  • Options
    Here for the Beer's comment is spot on, if you can see well enough without them, don't wear them. Apart from going under water, you will be covered by allsorts and constantly wiping your eyes to see through the mud and sweat dripping from your forehead. You'll only dislodge them and lose them anyway. Trust me, I wore them 1st time round this wonderful little jaunt and lost one. Haven't worn them round it since.
    My number is 1906, good luck to you all and see you all on Sunday, maybe.
    TG1.
  • Options
    Just checked the weather for Wolverhampton on Sunday. it is a disappointingly mild 11 max, 3 min.
  • Options
    Sorry folks, but I'm travelling by m/bike, so I can guarrentee the weather will slightly moist on Sunday. If the weather is cold, at least then you don't feel the pain of your broken bones grinding against ecah other. Oops, got carried away again. See you all bright and breezey on Sunday.