Options

Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• Options

Evening Kate: It was okay thanks,lots to take in though.

• Options

a welcome visitor... Shades, thank you so much.  M&H have spoiled me rotten this weekend!  It's been a blast.

• Options

Good morning all

3 miles this warm dark morning, good to be out again in the morning. looks like a bit to catch up on but happy 50th psc for now. 

• Options

cheers Valis... its been an extended do! 

Morning peeps

• Options
    Morning - 4 miles, 1 OR and 2 big hills. Glad you're back out on the road valid. I'm going to enter the 2 day Pilgrim Challenge in Feb for NDW50 training, do you fancy it? Happy hump day all.
  • Options

morning

valis - good to have you back again

I am starting to finally feel better - have never had a sore throat go on so long and make me feel so ill! Going to rest more today and have a little run tomorrow

• Options

Morning all

Another morning run avoiding the film crews in their 4x4s and hoping they manage to spot Rusty's flashing collar and don't run him over. We did manage to avoid the rain though.

Had a good OW swim at Frensham yesterday although it was really windy and there were good sized waves to contend with. Felt a bit warmer than last week, although maybe I'm just getting used to it. 

Maths - glad you're feeling better. My wife's sister and her husband are both teachers and are always picking up bugs and viruses - seems to go with the job!

• Options

A'noon

valis: A good win last night by Blues. Good to have you back too

Shades: Good to have you

Need to try and more CG tickets.

Soaked when out.

• Options

Chris - yeah, it is all those kids sneezing and coughing all the time!

• Options

Morning all - pre Snowdon rest day today, although I should probably be training to get wet.

• Options

Morning

OW swim yesterday evening and 4 mile run this morning. Much colder today.

Kate - no rain forecast for Saturday - just cloudy.

• Options

morning all

Kate - good to hear you are having a rest day image

it is a beautiful day here so will probably take the kids for a walk somewhere then off to swimming tonight

• Options

Chris, I'm still packing my brolly. MC, lovely day here too, I've got a meeting in Malmesbury this afternoon then driving part way to stay in Herefordshire with my parents, so rest day may be ruined by competitive Scrabble.

• Options

Morning..

Nothing today as resting before the race tomorrow. Can't believe I'm attempting a tough marathon with average daily runs of 4-5 miles and the odd 8-10 miler thrown in! Maybe the swimming and cycling will help but I don't think so. Expect to be doing a lot of walking tomorrow!

Had a nice OW swim yesterday - next one planned for Monday but conditions could be a bit rough if the forecasters are right. Maybe I'll take my surf board to Frensham!

• Options

Morning you lot

Pouring down again this morning so got soaked.

3M Steady through the rain.

NW: 2 dogs, 1 panda (well there was a picture of one on a bus) image2 snails

• Options

moring all

raining here too, haven't been out yet as have family commitments this morning but will be going out for a run later, hopefully the rain will have cleared by then

Chris - the cycling will have helped a bit, good luck for tomorrow

Kate - good luck for you too

• Options

Morning all - lovely stay in a little hotel with the folks last night, 4 miles in the pitch black and wet this morning, acclimatising. In Shrewsbury now making the most of some wifi, see you on the start line fro morrow Chris, I'm in the Victoria hotel if you fancy a pre race pint to add to our poor race preparation!

• Options
    Kate - not leaving here until 4:30 so not sure if we'll be there in time for a pint. Will try though. What are you doing post race? There's a bit of a party going on at the Victoria apparently. Will message you on fb with my mobile.
  • Options

A'noon

Up and  5.40 am only I was walking Geordie as I was on an early start today at 6.45am.

All the best to those racing tomorrow and today

• Options

hi

couldn't get on this morning - webiste seemed to be down

just swimming and a bike ride with the kids today

hope Snowdonia marathon was good Kate and Chris

• Options

If you can pick up S4C the snowdonia highlights are on 8.30 pm Sunday. Hope it went well

• Options

Good MC, but very hard, 4.41 but felt slower than that. More downhill than I expected, mile 5 was down with the wind behind me, was clocking sub 7 mins at that point. Mile 22 onwards is all up, stunning scenery but too much time looking at my feet to stay upright. Decided to leave today to miss the storms tomorrow so pleased to get the journey done. Whippets, Sky + will be set.

• Options

well done kate

I had planned an run this morning but the kids were awake and making noise so early I tried to sleep but couldn't and just feel grumpy now. I should have got up and gone out

• Options

Snowdonia completed in 5.21. My slowest ever marathon but happy to have finished at all considering the lack of long runs in the build up. Note to self - must try harder to take these events seriously in future!! Great weekend though and will be back next year to smash my pb for the course - 4.14 set in 1995!! 

NW - sheep (lots of them!)

• Options

Morning all - a wild one out there, just a couple of miles to stretch the legs. Chris, some PB on that course, did you also see the DW of a couple of birds of prey?

• Options

morning all

we seem to only have the rain and not the wind, so not too bad here. I ran yesterday afternoon though so not this morning. I seem to have hurt my shoulder in the gym yesterday so might have to skip swimming tonight

well done at Snowdon Chris

• Options

Morning

Out for a 4 miler this morning to check out the storm damage. Not a lot to report; a few trees blown down and some big puddles and lots of fallen leaves on the roads. Quite bright and sunny out and still a bit blowy. Lovely rainbow too.

Kate - I didn't see the DW birds of prey but there was a carcass of something in the middle of the road on the first hill out of Llanberis. Looked like a sheep or large fox.

Swim later.

• Options

imageA'noon

Well done the racers.

Catch up soon.

valis: A good win yesterday

• Options
    Morning campers!
  • Options

Good morning allimage

3 miles this morning all calm on the weather front here.

Started my  new job yesterday all seemed to go well. Tme is a bit tighter in the morning now .

Birky, a very good win and I hope tonight they can continue. Rangers still flying aswell should also be a win for them tonight.

Well done Chris and Kate on your mountainous marathon.

Hi Psc ,Maths.