Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Dear "Ms Quattara",

It's not just the promise of being paid $2.5m in order to help you manage your inheritance; the fact that I've seen dozens of emails saying the same thing; or even that your email isn't even addressed to me, so much as the fact that it's been sent by someone with a completely different name.

Really, you spammer types should really pay a bit more attention to detail  image

• Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭

I thought that money was for me image

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

No, the lessons are in the way the police handled the flow of information and especially the family after the incident. The jury decided that whether they did right or wrong, they did not break the law.

Although that the police shot a man known to have a gun at his disposal is fine by me.

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    I think those peanuts have given me an itchy bottom.
  • Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    I think those peanuts have given me an itchy penis.
  • Options

Nothing like giving mixed messages, you aksed what we want, we tell you and you don't like it.  You are beginning to turn into the bitch manager we had before but this time you are male. 

How can we trust what you say?  You are an arse and everyone knows it.  Congratulations at your new status!  You cock womble.

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

Airlines - stop with the fkin stupid ads: "flights from £19.99" then in small print "excluding taxes, baggage, a seat, food" etc , y'know the things most of us usually have to pay. Oh and stop with the one way sh*t. I'd wager a substantial amount that a significant majority of customers actually want a return flight.

• Options

image I work with some other football fans who wouldn't enjoy me saying this all day so here goes. 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0  6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0 6 - 0

Sorry I just needed to get that out of my systemimage.

• Options

Don't report that I agreed and am 'converted' to your viewpoint when I clearly said I don't agree. 

• Options
    MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    Dear person,

f*ck off.

M (leader)
  • Options

I wish I never applied for that job and I don't want to move to Leeds. Can we go back a few months and undo this?

• Options

Dear Management

Nice try, but no, that is not going to happen

• Options
    Dustin wrote (see)

Airlines - stop with the fkin stupid ads: "flights from £19.99" then in small print "excluding taxes, baggage, a seat, food" etc , y'know the things most of us usually have to pay. Oh and stop with the one way sh*t. I'd wager a substantial amount that a significant majority of customers actually want a return flight.

Sounds like Omar Baba's unbelievable deal on "Come Fly with Me" 

£1 flights to New York City (with a £480 booking fee).

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

and another thing..
    lists, newspapers full of them this time of year:
    10 top ski resorts
    50 best mediterranean villas
    25 places to go this year
    75 fun days out for kids
    8 must do exercises to lose the Christmas pud

I could go on.

I'll make my own: 5 things I want to say to the compilers

1) Fk off
    2) Fk off
    3) Fk off
    4) Fk off
    5) Fk off

• Options

So the product I'm buying is £38 - and the shipping is £14!!  We live in Northern Ireland not the blinking north pole!!  And why is it "not possible to offer Royal Mail delivery rates to non mainland Britain"!  - sends off sharply worded email...image

• Options

image Universal service Where's this coming from the North pole? I'm thinking they only sent stuff via us business rate (cheapest the comrades stare at it for weeks and sort it if they get bored) and then use a private firm for everything else.

• Options

It's an American company but with offices in the UK...and they are posting from the uk so there isn't a plausible explanation for their prices...their customer service is in the USA...shipping method is DPD??

• Options

Sounds like incompitance chuck. If you want to post it to us and we will post it on. Got tons of stamps at home from christmas bonus so won't cost me anything.

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Hmmm. I decided to try the haggis pasty because I very much like pasties, I'm quite partial to haggis and it's not long till Burns Day. Pan-Celt solidarity and all that.

But having tried it .... erm, it doesn't really work. Thanks, but I'll stick with the traditional or steak and tribute in future.

• Options

Thank god you have resigned (before they sacked you) It took a lot of restraint from me not to run around the office cheering.image 

• Options
    Finally you bothered to come back to work! Still telling me (your friend) lies as to what you been up to whilst being off "sick".

Telling me that up till 2 days ago you had to stay with your mum as you couldn't manage the stairs in your house doesn't go with weekends away 220 miles from home and going out in the evening partying with friends, well not in my book. Let's see how long it will take you to figure out that I know and that I'm absolutely disgusted.
  • Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    gingerfurball wrote (see)

So the product I'm buying is £38 - and the shipping is £14!!  We live in Northern Ireland not the blinking north pole!!  And why is it "not possible to offer Royal Mail delivery rates to non mainland Britain"!  - sends off sharply worded email...image

Bad enough for you in Ireland, but I've been told that I don't live in mainland Britain too.  I live in Inverness. 

• Options
    Nessie wrote (see)

Bad enough for you in Ireland, but I've been told that I don't live in mainland Britain too.  I live in Inverness. 

Just wait till independence....you'll be paying full-on international rates then!

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    Nessie wrote (see)

There are a few occasions where it's cheaper for me to ship to Belgium than deliver in the UK.

• Options
    PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭
    Loud woman shouts, after moronic loud conversation in quiet coach on train: "JUST REALISED I AM THE LOUDEST PERSON ON THE TRAIN"

Hopeless,shameless morons at other end of carriage join in: "WE WERE THE LOUDEST TILL YOU GOT ON! ITS THE QUIET COACH BUT NO-ONE MINDS!"

Felt sorry for the moron whose 20 minute phonecall was being disturbed

Morons, really. Every single one of you.