Options

Thursday 17th January 2019 - Well come on pretty baby

Morning.

Lyrics - Well come on pretty baby

My miles are all slow TR!

Hope your hamstring and sciatica are settled today chicksta. My hamstring feels much better walking  which is why I was surprised by how much I could feel it on yesterday's run.

Very cold here this morning and we had more rain go through in the small hours (I heard it as not sleeping too well again) so I'm not sure if it's going to be icy out or not, I'll find out when I walk Grace. Can't wait too long to run as have to pop in to work for a bit so may have to resort to the treadie though I'm not sure what the hamstring will make of that. Checked my RHR this morning and it is up a bit - but of course that could be lurgy, tiredness or stress.

What:              short and easy somehow (I hope)
Why:               I feel the need
Last hard:       remembering when I last felt 100% (or as close as I get:-)
Last rest:        14/1
If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Morning 

What: going to a bird sanctuary today
    Why: it was in the plan
    Last hard: this may be quite hard work for my wrists especially
    Lyrics: maybe

Have removed strapping this morning to see how my mobility is. Foot is quite blue and still swollen.  Will restrap it once it's got a bit of air! Can do a few steps on it (to the shower and back!) But now it's aching a lot.  Trying to minimise crutch use indoors so I don't lose all strength in leg. 

Lmh sorry to hear you're not sleeping. I guess it's to be expected at the mo.

Have a lovely day all

• Options
    if you are still experiencing the pain try applying ice and heat to the affected area I will help you get the relief you need and remember to do exercises that will help fight the pain.

Cheers!