Options

Moraghan Training - Stevie G

Comments

• Options
    Reg WandReg Wand ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    It's funny, there is a consistent pattern as to whom on here gets into conflicts whilst out exercising  :)

Impressive climbing Bus, I was thinking the other day looking at your orangutan, how can you bear getting all muddy every run.

Brave effort taking on the gales SQ.

Was a bit concerned about my ankle niggle on Saturday so only did 10k but it felt fine so did another 10k in the afternoon, both easy.

Yesterday the plan was to a couple of hours on the bike in the afternoon but I had not factored in discovering a huge root system where I was putting my shed base! This thing was as thick as your leg at the edge and sprawled everywhere. Four hours later and after a trip to buy an axe from Wickes, and ,following scaring the shit out of my wife with my 'Here's Jonny!' impression, I finally managed to extricate this thing, if only the wind had done it for me. Finally got my ride in about 8pm.

Got the Wokey half pack through today, looks like they realised the finish on the grass and going through the back of Cantley would be a bit messy and they've added the extras on the forest road (it's the bit around mile 2/11 where there's a roundabout with a pub on). They've put a dead turn what looks like a bout 200 metres up the road so you turn right and turn around and come back to turn right. Seems a bit inelegant to me but it means the finish is now the same as it always was.
  • Options

5000ft seem pretty big on a 43M week, Bus. Good to see you building and also still loving the trails. 

Reg - it would be a close call for which is worse towards the end of a half, wet field on a dead turn. I’m shockingly bad at the cone in the road 180s. Did lol at your axe gag. 

As it’s half term wanted to fit in a time on feet long run. Wind looked filthy for this morning (58mph), but also wanted it to be as far as possible from this coming Sunday’s Bourton 10k. 

Headed out at 0515 on my standard ‘long, long’ loop. Weather app gave a feels like temp of 2C, so wore leggings, jacket, hat and gloves. Probably wouldn’t have done this if I was planning on some sections of effort, but thought it could be prudent in the wind and for lower effort. But this was a mistake. Pretty much too hot the whole way around, but I suppose there might have been some marginal heat gains 🤷‍♂️

23.9M at 7:52 pace with 685ft on elevation. Rarely run early in the morning these days, so took a while to get going, but nice to get into a rhythm after a few miles. Wind was, at times, very strong, but it’s all good training I guess. 

90M rolling seven days, with this long run coming a day earlier than last week’s. Time to freshen up this week in advance of the race. Well timed too so that I’m not stressing about fitting in lots of running (after this morning at least) therefore helping keen family harmony 😊

• Options
    Is it Reg and SG at Wokey? Anyone else?
  • Options
    Blimey, 24 miles in the bag already! Pete was down for Wokey I think but I am guessing he might be reluctant post calf tear?

They have a 1:15 pacer according to the race pack, surely it can't be easy finding people that are happy to casually pace a 1:15.
  • Options
    PeteMPeteM ✭✭✭
    I deferred Wokey till next year as no chance to train for it. Typically the forecast looks brilliant for Sunday after all this stormy and windy weather; suppose I should be pleased for everyone else ;)

Also pulled put of Valentines 10k which was an England Age Group qualifier. Those events are crazily strong now and and a guy I know who was trying for a v45 shirt was only 15th in his cat despite a 33'xx. At least I can console with knowing I wouldn't have qualified anyway even if uninjured and in tip top form.

I'm back running (of a fashion) now, but what speed was left has taken a nose dive again and can't even do sub 20 parkruns on flat courses currently. May try my club 10k TT next w/e to see where I'm really at. Very low key event and if the injury still can't stand going flat out over 10k can easily stop part way.

Keep posting guys; always a pleasure to read the forum even when not contributing. Some great training going on; in particular, SG, Reg and SQ all seem to be in top form and hopefully will soon get the race results you deserve. Jools your escapades just get madder and madder; that xc straight after a 12 miler off road just outrageous :o
  • Options
    PeteM - Hopefully the speed will be back soon
    Bus - Good effort. You'd LOVE the track over the road from me, used as Crufts parade ground, even though it's set in loads of fields that they could drag their bloody mutts over. 
    SQ - Good battling sessiom ,likewise Jools with the XC

Weekend was interesting - Surrey league was cancelled so joined the missus and kid at the Chiltern league at Shuttleworth college, near Biggleswade, running as a guest.

Weather was terrible and parking was bad as we got there -and just got worse. Basically I think the college had overbooked events and the Chiltern league has more runners than the country champs that are usually held here. 

So the kids races went off on time, My lad did well, he's down to 20.15 parkrun now and about halfway up the U13 field, with another year left in the age group as he's still 11. Happy dad.

Not so happy Dad as our race was put back to 2pm as the queues were massive to park up. Rain still coming down, but it cleared up just after we started. Three laps, course not too bad - windy flat bits, one drag, then over to a wet bit by the river, over a hillock and round to the start again. Felt ok and by the second lap I had my targets lined up, around 4-5 runners 50-60 metres ahead of me

In the meantime, someone I knew watching told me that the U17 Men and senior womens race had been cancelled. Bit mad.

Anyway, felt ok and managed to get past my targets for 29/295 and 1st V40, so pretty happy and good warm up for the national at Parliament Hill on Saturday.

Apparently the older guys had to run past the college golf trolleys that the College had parked on the course - as they wanted us off the premises ASAP and they had called the Police! On our way out we saw the two Police cars turning up. Suffice to say I don't think we will be running there any time soon.

Decent 17 miler yesterday with my mate Pete, 9 this morning.
  • Options
    PeteM said:
    I deferred Wokey till next year as no chance to train for it. Typically the forecast looks brilliant for Sunday after all this stormy and windy weather; suppose I should be pleased for everyone else ;)

Also pulled put of Valentines 10k which was an England Age Group qualifier. Those events are crazily strong now and and a guy I know who was trying for a v45 shirt was only 15th in his cat despite a 33'xx. At least I can console with knowing I wouldn't have qualified anyway even if uninjured and in tip top form.

Good to hear you're at least on the way back Pete. Was your mate really 15th in category? I only say that as I am currently 8th on PO10 for UK V45 with a 33:33. Was it Phil Young in 34:38? He was 15th V40-49 by the look if it.
  • Options
    I guess they only have v40 and then v50?
  • Options
    PeteMPeteM ✭✭✭
    Reg, yes was Phill Young (ex club colleague but not particularly close) and a couple of slight mistakes from me. His 33'58 there was a couple of years ago there, and he 'only' managed 34'38 this time. He was 15th in cat as shown in the results and on Po10, but that is v40-49. England age vests are done in 5 year cats, so he's v45-49, but still only 8th in that cat in this race, so nowhere near high enough for an England vest. 
  • Options
    SCoombes2 said:
    Basically I think the college had overbooked events and the Chiltern league has more runners than the country champs that are usually held here. 

I heard the issue was the weather had rendered most of the car parks unusable and once they were full, the traffic started to back up to the main road and became a hazard there. The old bill turned up and shut the event down so the later races weren't run. 
  • Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    Steady with the weather jinx there Pete :D  Cue miserable rain and high winds emerging from nowhere :)
    Good to see you're turning the parkruns out weekly, albeit not as quick as you'd like. But much better to be in that boat than not at all.

SC  - even in your understated way you've almost relayed what sounded like an absolutely insane set up at that race! Imagine turning up and finding it cancelled due to parking (!) Anyone who got their race had a narrow escape.

After 3x2m HMP last week, today was its cut down younger brother, the 3x1m HMP sharpener.

Quite hard to keep these down to HMP in fairness.
    The first one without strides and with half across grass managed a 5.56, but the second and third hit 5.49 and 5.46.

Will see how sub 6s go on Sunday and try and enjoy it (but not too much!). After 18 months of the pandemic ravaging the race scene as we knew it, and us all getting older, you have to savour these opportunities while they're here.
    Although I don't think anyone could accuse me of not living every moment of running!
  • Options
    SCoombes2 said:
    Basically I think the college had overbooked events and the Chiltern league has more runners than the country champs that are usually held here. 

I heard the issue was the weather had rendered most of the car parks unusable and once they were full, the traffic started to back up to the main road and became a hazard there. The old bill turned up and shut the event down so the later races weren't run. 
    There were only a couple of parking spaces out of order due to the falling trees - as 4 events were on at the same time there wasn't enough parking. Especially as we couldn't park on any of the grass verges.

Then the college said it was dangerous and called the Police, after telling us we had one minute to get off the site. Bit childish.

Anyway, they can shove it. Especially as we have to pay to use the venue - which was the grass, a few carparks and a wall to put 5 portaloos up against. 
  • Options
    Luton last night, 8 x 1k off 90 on the paths. Watch wouldn't keep to laps which is a real pain in the arse.

Anyway, best session for a while, 3.20 odd for the first one as didn't warm up properly, but then 3.13, 3.11, 3.12, 3.11,3.10, 3.09 and 3.06. 

Proper commute today as the missus is on HT and can take the boy to school, long run to work from Euston with my HHH buddy. Same again back so should make 12 miles. 
  • Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    Fast as always. What sort of kms do you think you could put in within a 5k or 10k race out of interest?

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    8m single for me today. 
    Half day post Wycombe game last night / filling in hol allowance made it a more 11am sort of type start.
  • Options
    Stevie G said:
    Fast as always. What sort of kms do you think you could put in within a 5k or 10k race out of interest?

Ta. Well I was happy with the last few k's as they were sub 3.12, which is 16.00 5k pace. Promising at last!
  • Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    What do you think you can within the races 5k or 10k?
    For instance I was fairly comfy doing 7x3.30 average kms recently, yet in a 10k race was producing 3.42s...

Although that was the Chichester fun in fairness, so possibly not the fairest test :)
  • Options

Sorry to hear of the difficulties, Pete. May you be back on it soon 🤞

Sounds rapid reps, SG. Reckon you have timed this nicely and can go well on Sunday. 

Sounds a bit shit at the XC, SC. So were Senior Men not the last to race?

I see it is the national XC on Saturday (steamed on YouTube). Can anyone sign up or is it a qualifying type race? Fancy it one year. 

4M recovery yesterday. 9:25 pace. Tired!

Opportunity for school gym treadmill today whilst my daughter was at gymnastics. 7M including 5 x 1k hard (17.8-18kph), 500 jog. Felt hard but in a good way. Seemed a sensible option with zero twisting (sore lower back) and avoided the wind for once. 

10k coming up this Sunday. 

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    Think the national is an any old iron sign up SQ. 
    In contrast to the inter counties where you have to be selected.

Interesting weather today. Really cold, fairly strong wind in one direction, loads of rain, and a bit of light hail!
    What a combo!
    Luckily today is a couple of 4mile pootles.
  • Options
    Sorequads said:

I see it is the national XC on Saturday (steamed on YouTube). Can anyone sign up or is it a qualifying type race? Fancy it one year. 

Looks like it is pretty much anyone provided you are in a club affiliated to England Athletics.

https://www.englishcrosscountry.co.uk/the-national-cross-country-championships/entry-procedure/

It always used to be a team of 9 with 6 to score and each club had to pick their top 9 and there was competition for such. On race day, each club had a slot on the start line and you then lined up from 1 to 9, so your best athlete got to toe the line and the guy in 9th was already at towards the back of the field before he got to the top of the first hill. Parliament Hill is a great place for it to be as the start is a wide one and goes straight up a long hill. 
  • Options
    SG - Well i'm hoping I can get 3.12's out in a race soon so I can get back under 16!!

SQ - Yes PMJ is spot on. I'm just hoping that the course is the big two lap 6k each job, which is the classic 5k loop for the Southern 15k course with an extra bit bolted on.

Weather looks perfect, lightish winds, sunny, 12 degrees. 
  • Options
    One of my friends runs this site: Cross Country Championship

SC: some of the 70s results/reports/photos may be of interest as Mr Simmons features!
    Enjoy Saturday! 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone racing today at the National XC and tomorrow at Wokingham and any others ...
  • Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Right, I've tried and failed to have a decent nap, so I best get a Wokingham half report up. 

My last half was Wokingham in 2020, a strange week of storms wrecking the area, and a real doubt about whether the race was going on until days before.
    It went ahead, but was the windiest I've ever known in a half, and I got around to scrape a sub 80.
    Probably didn't help having a wedding in Derby the day before either. Instead of my usual intricate mass of carbs I remember seeing the stew and thinking, heck! :D  

But anyway, that was then, this was this year. Always take a HM very seriously after the 2015 meltdown, even though I'd done 27 that had gone well and it was literally just that one that hadn't!

Perhaps could have done a few more 15s, but I settled on 3x15s all fairly low or sub 7, and a decent build of tempos, including a 3x2m HMP around 5.55 suggesting I was ready to go.

Was hoping for something more befitting the 28.35 5miler in November, rather than the 37.02 10k at Chichester recently, but knew the latter was a windy one (just in case I hadn't mentioned that more than 73 times ;) ).

Club champs race, so would be a decent 40-50 team mates there, as well as loads of local faces.

Nice 35 or so min drive, and vast array of carpark options.

Out of my previous 28 HM, I'd done Wokingham 7 times, ranging back to 2010.
    It was a bit of a tradition Bus driving, a couple of times with Phil making it a decent race road trip too.
    So a fair shame neither of the pair were about, Phil having of course retired from racing, and Bus rightly realising a HM is a stretch without a substantial uninjured spell of good mileage and racing at lower distances first.

Because the route has now changed, I didn't go for our usual genius close to the park space, as I didn't want to risk any road closures.

Therefore I aimed for carpark "D" which was the leisure centre bumper 500+ space one.
    As I rolled into Wokingham I saw a "P" sign and a flood of cars going in though, so I just went for that one instead...
    "H" apparently :)

Similar 1mile from the start, although my word if ever a one mile walk feels a long way it's after racing a HM

Trudged my way in with hoody and tracksuit bottoms on, but the sun was coming out, so the main issue with bag storage and timing of when to get into the vest and shorts wouldn't be a problem.

Found a club mate to share the walk in, having written what carpark I was in on the back of my number in case delirium kicked in later :D:D 
  • Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Quite a lot has changed with the course and set-up.
    The baggage storage was now at the close end of the park - the field nearest the exit out of the gate, the route now takes a left out of the park into the town centre, and the start has been moved forward a bit.

This last part was almost the exact opposite of a "pisser" as there was always a very convenient last min pit stop bush and park dead opposite the start line!

Instead I was slightly perturbed with 8mins to the start, to notice not only was the start line fenced in, but you couldn't get in via the front.

However, I'd got a one mile warm up in, and eventually politely bundled in, to about 6/7 rows from the front.
    Had a scout around and saw Reggie, but couldn't see any of the Dasher faster lads.
    There had been talk of a 6min train with Stevie Fell and Ross McD, but couldn't see either.

Probably happier going as it felt, with no expectations, but also knowing I'm going fairly decently, but always slightly nervous about a half.

Slightly odd start, with what sounded like Ready.... BANG, when surely everyone knows it's ready steady go?

Felt VERY strange going left out of the gate. That way is a slight incline, when the other way is a slight descent that gets the momentum in early doors.

I'm going comfortably, and it feels right, but i'm literally getting stampeded by people as if I'm that hi-vis chump from years back, who ran 2hours yet started on the front line :)

I'm on the auto mile split on my watch, and that's come out 5.48. That's probably bang on. Quicker than you'd expect to average, but not madly so, even slightly up.

Mile 2 adds a bit of down, so i've sped up a little to 5.44.  This is actually on pb form 2miles in :D 

Another half mile or so on and we're in more familiar surroundings, onto the usual course. 
    Not sure I like this new start, but I do like having more miles on the clock as you move on through this section.

Mile 3 is 5.55 which features this most bizarre little turn into a road, couple of hundred metres along, about turn at a cone (!) and then back round! 
    Giving you a lovely chance to totally play havoc with your head seeing everyone behind :D  

I've clocked a guy from my club I've probably only beaten once in our last 5 races, but someone I used to always beat. Another club mate and then Wool are on this crossover too.

Back on the more traditional route and I've acquired one of these runners that seems to use you as a magnet. Seems to want to run within 1mm of me, so I'm going wide, dropping and even going the other side, but still seems to want to be 1mm away :)

Inevitably he accidentally gives me a little elbow at one stage, apologises and then realises maybe he's too close, and that's the end of that and I'm off the road away, thank goodness.
    9 miles of that would have been infuriating.

Mile 4 on the auto split is 5.55 but I then start taking manual splits as the actual 4mile marker takes another 19 seconds to show!!

Didn't let this worry me, and sure enough, by the time 5miles was up, it was showing 5.32, so add the 19 and 5.51 sounds about right.

I've noticed I've gone through 10k in about 36.25, which having not raced a 10k within 30secs of that for years feels very promising indeed.

It's that classic half marathon type feeling where a lot of it is feeling strangely comfortable, operating sub 6, when you know what effort that is solo in training. However, I'm not getting too ahead of myself as everyone knows the real work begins midway, and the last 5k are tough.

The thing with this course is it's generally slightly down on the way out, with 3 little inclines on the way back in - that obviously feel like hills that late on! So that 5mile split probably had a bit of one of these slight dips in it.

Next 2 splits are a bit confusing showing up as 5.55 and 5.51, but with a 15 second "extra in there" too :D (Ed - why don't you just take the strava mile splits son ;) )

Anyway, the bit I was looking forward to was the bit where they'd taken out a 1mile country lane little loop as highlighted below

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    Anyway, mile 8 comes out at 5.58 and mile 9 at 5.51, overtaking a little flurry of runners, and I'm realising i'm on for a decent one here.

I see that I can afford well over 6 to get in sub 60 for 10 too. Probably a 6.40 or something.

However, we're just about to take on the hardest bit, both in terms of slight elevations, and also being this many miles in.
    While it has been a little breezy, clearly having done Chichester the other week has re-set all disclaimers on wind! Having said that, the straight towards the 10mile bridge was the windiest bit too.

I'm coming through all sorts of wacky and wonderful runners. Including a guy half my height, and a guy who looked double my age, but was probably late 50s? Going bloody well either way.

A really tall young guy from Hercules i'm sharing a decent bit of road time with too. Whereas the old guy was breathing HARD, this guy looks so comfy I think I'll ask him whether he's at MP effort after!
    A Reading vet is in the mix too as we pass the 10miler marker in what I reckon must be around 59.20 or something, quicker than my last 2 actual 10mile races, and clearly under that 60min marker we always used to mention at this race.

Half a mile more to the top of the "hill", and then we're on the real run in.

Slightly hyped by seeing Foster from Dashers with roadside support I've started wading through a few people, but realise it's not time to get too excited as there's a couple more tiny climbs, and you're definitely starting to feel it a bit.
    Accidentally knocked into Reading AC a couple of times, and we boosted each other on a bit.

By mile 11 I'm feeling it a bit, and i'll report the strava splits at the end as the watch ones are becoming harder to report :D 

At 11.5miles I had a most bizarre sensation I can only describe as the fusing of anxiety, adrenaline, excitement and a little bit of delirium :D  

However, I just want to see that 12mile marker, and it'll be there at the end of this long straight!

I've done some incredibly shoddy maths at 11miles that if I do the last miles at 7mins each, and 1min for the last bit, I'll be in at 1.20:xx

I tell myself that's lovely but i'm operating closer to 6s :)
    Just keep going...

Half a mile to the park, and then it's the real run in, 300m or so straight line, then left hand turn slightest of climbs, to the 13m then that glorious run in :)

Beautiful...

I've done a cracking mile 13 that the watch reckons is 5.45, but strava reckons is 5.49 possibly because they're tapping in from different bits, but I'm happy to roll the last bit in at 6.00 dead pace, 40secs for the last bit.

A small fright when a tall guy in a white vest is just behind (i'd feared it was a club rival getting me back for my late doors storms in other races), but it wasn't, so over the line for...
  • Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
  • Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    Full strava splits of 

5.46, 5.45, 5.55, 5.56, 5.48, 5.55, 5.51, 5.54, 5.57, 6.00, 6.14, 6.03, 5.49, (40secs for 6.00 pace).

Pleased to see something like 29.20 for 5miles, 36.20 for 10k and 59.20 for 10m, which is promising for stand along races up soon.

But more pleased to be able to rack up another HM in the 77xx for my 29th.
    Pretty much identical time to my 2011 & 2012 times here.

• Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Loads of chats with clubmates and other local pals aside.

Some incredible performances today. One of our Endure guys got in sub 70 and quite a few of ours hit pbs.
    Will leave Reg to tell his own story, and it's a good one :)

And my 1.17.54 was only 140th today. Incredible Wokingham standard compared to usual bearing in mind I've come 40-60s here in 1.17s before.

Easy reason why - it was an England masters race qualification - all so obvious now!!
    Probably explains why the Reading half are constantly sending out increasingly desperate discount codes. 20% for club runners, and I saw a 40% off for 4 days only one the other day too!!

But all in a great day. Always satisfying when you put a training block in for a race and it comes off probably about as well as you could hope for.

Managed a little bit of directional nonsense on the way back, so not to disappoint anyone, somehow managing to go 4miles towards Reading on the M4 rather than the other way :D 
    But no real issues.
    Had also remembered reading a brown pee anecdote from either the 2018 or 2022 race, so made sure I absolutely smashed the fluid, and all good this year.

Will ride the satisfaction of this for this week, probably a couple of easy 3s tomorrow, then TUE OFF, and then ease back in.
  • Options

Some great National links there. Thanks guys. Also saw some great photos on Facebook. Hope it went well, SC. 

Stew at a wedding, SG - what was going on? To be fair, I’d dive straight into that 😆. I giggled at you writing your car park deets on your number, then saw a mate (68 mins 😱) having a lengthy cool down trying to relocate his automobile. Excellent report mate and super racing from you. Really strong - you should be proud of that. 

Looking forward to at least one further report. 

Great fun at Bourton 10k today. 

For the parking aficionados ONLY(!), I had a field day 😆. Arrived at the car park opposite cricket club HQ. Given the free parking pass (nice one to the organisers), but a short loop revealed it full. Drove back to the other official car park a km or so away. Ushered into a spot so tight I literally couldn’t get of my door. Ended up climbing into the back and squeezing out from there - not easy with kids’ seats to negotiate. Collected number, and returned to the car. Decided the situation was ridiculous and would only result in scratches. Negotiated myself back into the car, reversed out and moved into a nice big space that was for coaches but seemed to be ok. Got shouted at, so moved into another tiny place further away. Donned my kit, headed to the start and then realised I’d left my number and chip in the car so legged it back to the bloody car park 😆 

Stunning morning for it, bright blue skies, wind not bad (although it obviously always feels strong in a race). Got on the heaving start line with a vague goal of around 37 in mind. Well off the PB of 35:53, but to hold 6m/m pace seemed a sensible process goal. 

The first of the two little loops of the village it felt easy, and having to slow myself down, as well as give a few gentle guiding hands to runners encroaching on space around. 5:31 miling - better slow down! Found a nice group on the second lap and by the time we got to the long out and back, beginning at 2k, we were working well. 

There was a big gap to the next clump of racers in front, and this next 3.5k was into the wind - so it was excellent to have some runners to work with. One is a Gloucester MV50 who mostly narrowly beats me, so jumping in behind him felt sensible. 

Great to see the lead runners come past when we were about 4.5k in, before the turn at some point after 5k. The only little hill is around here, and I got gapped going up, but reeled a few back in on the downward return. 

Passing lots of club mates now (going the other way) but I didn’t have much in the way of chat to offer. 

Really enjoying ‘racing’ with a few positional changes and lots of drafting still. 

Back into the main road (still think minor Cotswold idyll really) and largely solo now - not a problem with the wind behind. Could hear baldy Gloucester coming up behind me with a k to go and the single short lap of the village remaining. Giving it all I could, but being overtaken a bit now. Pulling out the sprint hands, but no doubt still looking a bit shit 😆. Crossed the line in 37:14 😃

Pleased with the relative (for me) consistency, with mile splits of 5:45, 53, 55, 59, 6:02, 6:00 (5:49 for the extras). 

Nice 2M warm down back out on the course although managed to lose a ‘no-pin’ - always suspected this would happen at some point. 

If I can have a healthy next five weeks and trim down a little, I think I’ve a good chance of being in fairly decent shape for Manchester.