Options

Fat club Tue 15th

13»

Comments

• Options
    >>whisper<< I've got an Omron for use at work - showing someone that 65% or 77kg of their body is the white wobbly stuff can be useful. I have been known to try it out myself. My measured body fat percentage has dropped from 29% to 22.5% since the beginning of July, during which time I've lost almost a stone. But the Wobble Test could've told me as much.
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Been for a 30 min jog tonight. Pretty wet and windy out there.

Yesterday I went to the leisure centre in Chiswick to ask if I could change there, have a shower and go for a run. they said OK but would charge me £3.20 for the use of a shower! Bit stiff I thought!

Been good on the food front so far this week.
  • Options
    Evening all, had the dreaded weigh in tonight and I had put on the half pound that i took off last week!! Came home and used my trainer for 35 mins using up approx 300 cals so I at least used up the custard donut. Oh well tomorrow is another day. Will try harder.
  • Options
    Evening ..

Done the measuring tape thing ... 31 inch's, so I'm obviously not that bad, but I can say that I have lost not an inch from thighs, waist or anything else since starting to run. Morning always different from night, I read somewhere this is to do with bad diet...
    Even done the wobble test ... just my wee belly quivering, and I think it will need liposuction to get rid of that determined piece of fat. hey ho..
  • Options
    Thanks EP I should get out the measuring tape. I hadn't thought of that. You must be feeling great now 2" must make a difference. I am setting a target of 2lbs off for next Tues so no more donuts for me. I must tell the guys in the office to leave me out when they buy the cakes. Will take running gear with me to work tomorrow and hope the rain isn't hammering down and I can get out. Oops just noticed time Holby City is on. Just love that programme. See you all later
  • Options
    cant find my tape measure
    So not depressed
  • Options
    EP- I'll sponsor yours if you'll sponsor mine! (see Breast Cancer Awareness tthread)

have you looked at the cancer research website for their pink stuff - wigs etc or try cancer research shops
  • Options
    has everyone gone to bed - I know its like the end of the world out there but somebody must be still awake!

(whisper) i ran a bit tonite before hockey training- walked fast then speeded up into a strange slow version of racewalking - an odd lolopping gait - ralking or wunning I think - felt cheekily nice - but I can still walk faster!
  • Options
    Well done Bune, going to bed soon though