Options

Sunday 8th June

13»

Comments

• Options
    Evening,

Many congrats to Wardi, Speedie, happyrunning and Hilly. I like reports that tell it like it is, pain and all. And yes, trophies deserve to be displayed, to think I used to laugh at my husband's one and only squash trophy. Actually, it does look a bit sad on its own (snigger).

Achilles, you slacker, fancy only doing 65 miles this week! (welcome back, missed teasing you)

Nutrition, I don't think it needs to be very complicated, and recommend staying away from anything that requires weighing or calorie counting, or comes with celebrity fad diet status. Like BT I've never liked junk food like chips etc but my love of cake probably makes up for that, and I never go hungry or diet.
    Alcohol is harder, I have to restrict myself and deliberately have weeks off, I think I could easily drink too much too frequently if I let myself.

What: absolutely nowt.
    Why: laid up with what's hopefully 24 hr bug, have spent the whole day sleeping! But good to know you were all out there clocking up the miles in the meantime.
  • Options
    Hello Laura, and yes Marmite I did think "oh Achilles is back at last" Trouble with him is he's too busy training to post any.
  • Options
    Puts running before the forum - shocking! (I've noticed the weeds too, unlike you I've done sod all about it.)
  • Options
    Laura- I am fighting a battle that I will never win- both at work and on the allotment, now I just need to set an impossible running goal and I will have a hat trick.
  • Options
    popsiderpopsider ✭✭✭
    I'm saying that until the bird nesting season is over I can't touch the garden.
  • Options
    Super compensation is the same as the bleed out diet.