Options

Police

Comments

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

Just who the hell is slagging the police of scream ???

Read through the postings again.

Im sure you have plenty of time.

• Options

Ru Ner. Yesterday at 22.01. Did you miss that post or was it too long to read?

Why are you so angry BTW?

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

Scream.. Im slagging the police of ????

I know you are attached to one but I think you are taking this a little to personal.

Perhaps you need to get out more ??

• Options

You know I actually don't know what you are trying to say here.

You have criticisms of the police - I don't agree with you but they at least seem to have some thought behind them.

Ru Ner's criticisms just seem to be the result of a random brain fart.

In any case My OH is probably twice the person either of you will ever be so it doesn't bother me unduly on a personal level.

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

Oh is probably twice the person.....

Rest my case

• Options

All I know of you is that you follow me around this forum having a go at me for no reason that I can fathom.

More than enough evidence for my opinion don't you think?

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

No scream, Its called conflict of understanding.

Because I don't agree with you it does not illustrate there is a conspiracy concluding.

I leave the last word to you ( smiley faces included )

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Assitis... So which banned poster are you? I'm confused again here. You seem to be following the attack lines of KK, maxpower, Mark474/Paul Brown et al. So Could you please clear it up for me as I can not be arsed to trawl through all the bitchingbto find out for myself. Cheers.
  • Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

Giddy, Stop arse licking. You are embarrassing yourself again.

Just what is the point to your question. ?

Any reasonable person reading through this post would see that.

Can I not disagree or give an opinion that may not exceed expectations with anyone except you ( And you give more than others ) ?

Is this what you are saying. ??

Or is it that your club house has a new member without your consent.?

What are you gabbing about ?

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

You cried and bit his dummy when you was accused of others

Remember that. ??

Don't you ask me NOTHING. I DONT answer to you boyo

Who do you think you are ??

• Options

What the ham sandwich are any of you talking about?

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

The police don't have to actually nail every offence they come across.

It's as much to their own interests to calculate whether or not the offender has made a mistake, has learnt a valuable lesson or doesn't give a flying f**k!

They (the police) represent the wider interests of society. They are not some stand alone outfit, paid to 'f**k your shit up'.

If you make it quite clear you don't give a toss about them, the law and by that, the rest of us. They will sort you out.

By contrast, the dishonest police officer is worse than any criminal and should be jailed for life.

edited for spelling.

🙂

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭
    runninggeek81 wrote (see)

What the ham sandwich are any of you talking about?

She just got crusted

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

Ricf.

Whenever I ponder the forum the first topic I call upon is that which your name resides along.

You speak more sense than any and have always given me a different prospective to the common sense approach.

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

I'm humbled. Indeed I am.

🙂

• Options
    Gideon Levy wrote (see)
    Assitis... So which banned poster are you? I'm confused again here. You seem to be following the attack lines of KK, maxpower, Mark474/Paul Brown et al. So Could you please clear it up for me as I can not be arsed to trawl through all the bitchingbto find out for myself. Cheers.

Don't bring me into this, I'm already on the complete lack of freedom of speech list:

"Due to your continuing behaviour on the forum despite being banned, if you don't cease using the site immediately then I will have to other option than to refer this to our legal team who won’t hesitate to contact the relevant authorities"

• Options

The 'to' was a typo for 'no' btw. We cleared that one up.

• Options
    asitis wrote (see)

No scream, Its called conflict of understanding.

Because I don't agree with you it does not illustrate there is a conspiracy concluding.

I leave the last word to you ( smiley faces included )

What the hell are you rambling on about now?  I am not claiming any sort of conspiracy image

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Assitis, I have no idea what you mean in your post, other than it appears to be a little hostile.

F.W.P- hey I was only making an observation. I didn't specifically pick on you alone, I was merely noting the usual comments about screams spending 27 hours a day, 9 days a week on here. Interesting that it has taken until now for RW to threaten legal action, I had expected they would have done that much sooner and I suggested as much in many of the deleted threads.

Surely you don't want to go to court and have a judge give you an online asbo? To be fair, it'd be a great story for the papers. You might even get to claim for the expenses they owe you if you win!
  • Options

asitis wrote (see)

Ricf.

Whenever I ponder the forum the first topic I call upon is that which your name resides along.

You speak more sense than any and have always given me a different prospective to the common sense approach.

Read this a few times, and can't work out if it's a compliment, back handed or otherwise or just pure irony.

• Options

first world problems wrote (see)
    Gideon Levy wrote (see)

Don't bring me into this, I'm already on the complete lack of freedom of speech list:

"Due to your continuing behaviour on the forum despite being banned, if you don't cease using the site immediately then I will have to other option than to refer this to our legal team who won’t hesitate to contact the relevant authorities"

You'd have thought they'd have given a warning or something first, before getting all heavy.

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Ric- the police are meant to apply the law to everyone, the courts then do heir job and look at the circumstances of the crime/offence and apply sentencing accordingly. The police choosing how to apply the law is what leads them to be called corrupt.

For example, paedophile Mp? Let him go, he's alright! He's an MP!

Let's focus on young blokes speeding- that is more important to the community.
  • Options
    Henry Johnson wrote (see)

Gideon Levy wrote (see)

You'd have thought they'd have given a warning or something first, before getting all heavy.

Well, now you ask... I've been here for over 10 years, as have others. That in itself shouldn't be a factor if you behave badly; everyone should be treated equally. Yes I've had warnings because RW Towers (the powers that be RIGHT now) only look at what actually has been physically typed and the small army of people (in my case) that don't like my online persona. If it does go to litigation, I will call all those people in to justify their anonymous reporting of what I've typed on here and how they took it personally? I've got angry on here, showed emotion on here. But nothing that would engage serious litigation. I would never do anything that identifies an individual and I have no grudge against anyone online. I simply don't construct my friendships online and so anything I type isn't personal. And I do apologise if anyone who types on an online forum I happen to type on too; thinks that's a personal bond or affiliation with myself. Nope.

• Options

Screamapillar wrote (see)

Ru Ner would, of course, be very grateful for the police if one of his family got murdered.

Funny how some seem to see them as an inconvenience until the point they actually need their services. Luckily, most have more sense than that.

PhilPub wrote (see)

So basically the only people you can trust to have any kind of moral integrity are Tom and Barbara in The Good Life?

(To be fair, that Felicity Kendall seems like a lovely lady.)

You're taking a rather presumptuous and obtuse view on what I have said so I'll elaborate: If someone I loved or cared for got murdered I'd have a motivation to see justice, if (and just to be perfectly clear this is a hypothetical) that were the case then how does sending someone to prison absolve what they have done? It doesn't bring that loved one back, it wont make them regret it all it will make them do is have less rights than the admittedly few they've already got out here. You just move from a big prison to a smaller one, would I seek revenge and want to murder them? Maybe I don't know because its never happened to me, would killing someone who killed my loved one make me a good person? In the eyes of morality no, in the eyes of selfish, emotionally gratifying needs, yes (probably).

I don't need police because I know what equates to a civilised society, I choose (maybe its a choice, who knows) to live in one since I am born to this country and a contract for my citizenship was co-signed by my parents from birth (so, no not really a choice). That being said I enjoy living in a society, I don't know your husband as a person like you do; he might be a great person I've never met him and probably never will. However; the concept of police, the idea I don't like it and I've met plenty of people who are police, traffic wardens, prison officers etc. who as people, are not considerate or even what you would call a "law-abiding" person.

What's right to me is basically anything; as long as it doesn't hurt or cause discomfort to other people; my idea of what is "morally" right is very different to the police, to someone of religious belief etc. I don't care if people want to have sex or marry people who are the same "gender" as them (whatever that word is) I don't care if people enjoy getting spanked with spiky sticks, I don't care if people want to consume toxic substances for whatever reason; it's their body so it's up to them. I think any police officer who arrests a drug user should make sure they don't consume caffeine, sugar or nicotine or get off their high horse to me that is a hypocrisy equivalent to a devout Muslim eating bacon. (no pun intended)

Phil; I don't trust anyone 100% and that includes my own mother, people are people and you can never be voyeur to their every little thought and feeling; nor should I want to be. I trust some people 99% but that 1% is there for survival, simple.

• Options

Ok I think you just made a comparison between hard drugs and sugar there.

I know it is International Happiness Day, I didn't think it was the start of Silly Season...

• Options

I know it is International Happiness Day, I didn't think it was the start of Silly Season...

You are aware that obesity (arguable though it may be sugar causing it, you can't deny it's possible) kills more people per year than any illicit drug right?

Are you also aware that sugar creates the same chemical process in the brain as some illicit drugs?

So of the "evil" things that kill people which is of course, not a good thing; which is worse then? Sugar or Heroin and why?

• Options

I refer you to my earlier comment. 

• Options
    Ru Nner wrote (see)

You are aware that obesity (arguable though it may be sugar causing it, you can't deny it's possible) kills more people per year than any illicit drug right?

Are you also aware that sugar creates the same chemical process in the brain as some illicit drugs?

So of the "evil" things that kill people which is of course, not a good thing; which is worse then? Sugar or Heroin and why?

Definitely sugar.

Because so many criminals are addicted to sugar and do burglaries, muggings etc to feed their addictions. And so many gangs have territory battles over who is running the sugar cartel in the area.

You speak a lot of sense Ru Ner.

• Options
    Definitely sugar.

Because so many criminals are addicted to sugar and do burglaries, muggings etc to feed their addictions. And so many gangs have territory battles over who is running the sugar cartel in the area.

You speak a lot of sense Ru Ner.

Ahhh, sarcasm; I was wondering when it would devolve to this. Nevertheless you've made good points there; yes there is a great deal of crime associated with illicit drugs and no doubt people get hurt and killed. But in my opinion the answer is neither is evil; they are both brain-altering, in some cases life-threatening substances, people can consume what they like. As for cartels and monopolization, well, I'm pretty sure a lot of people were hurt by the Banks getting a bail out and our economy going down the drain. I'm pretty sure the 1% of financial earners tax-dodging by using loopholes in the system and further damaging our economy, they're "good" guys right? What they do couldn't possibly be hurting other people or causing mortality, could it? Or let's go further shall we and talk about all the crap we buy that's been made by some Chinese or Indian child for the equivalent of pennies, that's not hurting people either, is it?

Fight sarcasm with sarcasm.

• Options

Gideon Levy wrote (see)

Well, now you ask... I've been here for over 10 years, as have others. That in itself shouldn't be a factor if you behave badly; everyone should be treated equally. Yes I've had warnings because RW Towers (the powers that be RIGHT now) only look at what actually has been physically typed and the small army of people (in my case) that don't like my online persona. If it does go to litigation, I will call all those people in to justify their anonymous reporting of what I've typed on here and how they took it personally? I've got angry on here, showed emotion on here. But nothing that would engage serious litigation. I would never do anything that identifies an individual and I have no grudge against anyone online. I simply don't construct my friendships online and so anything I type isn't personal. And I do apologise if anyone who types on an online forum I happen to type on too; thinks that's a personal bond or affiliation with myself. Nope.

I presume as you are still posting after that warning, that the broadband account and its IP address is in your name and not your husbands