Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

If you really have recorded that call for training or evaluation purposes, I suggest you listen back and ask yourself whether it's a good idea to be so fabulously rude to customers. I'm sure there are some people working in insurance who aren't actually a*******s, but you ain't one of them.

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    It's very difficult to help organise your stuff (at your request) when you won't tell me what you want, tell me you want or like stuff you don't (until about a month later, and then for the rest of my life), and operate in a constant befuddled panic of repetitive irrelevant questions the answers to which you show not the remotest interest.
  • Options

Really glad you are grateful for the things in your life but maybe you should internalise some of this or start a blog instead of posting it all over FB. Apparently we are on day 37 of these long, rambling essays now so clearly you weren't just doing it for a month. 

• Options

WOW! I never thought being properly measured and fitted for a bra would be such an uplifting experience (hahaha!). I've been wearing the wrong bra size or years - turns out the girls are bigger than I thought... I mean, they don't look any bigger but the numbers stack up much better on paper now.

I would have liked to have been less shallow and superficial about this... but, nope - I'm made up about it!

If you've never had it done, ladies... get measured.

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Yay, happy tits.
  • Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Look you facilitators of New Year pyrotechnics.

As Cinderella's coach was turned into a pumpkin after mid-night. Letting off the air bombs at 1:00am means that you have turned from the revelers you were, into the arseholes that you usually are.

🙂

• Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭

They started early evening round our way for some reason. That's not happened before. Next thing will be a day or two earlier....

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

They're going off right now, as I type image.

🙂

• Options

Good! I'm glad we're OK...

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    The self styled gangsta friends of Yassar Yaqub who revel in armed gang violence, but whinge and protest after the police challenged and shot their friend, you can fuck right off. Yes you might be grieving, but he's not a martyr and you're preening violent cunts, not hard done by victims. At that shrine you've put up by the motorway I'd be tempted to stop and take a piss on it. At least I would if there wasn't an absurdly sentimental ongoing vigil to the loveable drug dealer. Someone would probably stab me. #justiceforyassar - yep, kind of already happened.
  • Options

^^ - Yet 2 young girls are killed in a hit and run and nobody seems to give a s**timage

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

It's easy to see why the friends of Yasar Yaqub are pissed off. After all, to them, the police are just another gang.

Worse still is this other gang has advantages not available to them. Not fair, obviously.

As for the guy getting shot. Carry a gun in a car and you're going to get shot. He was drug dealer. Getting shot dead is par for the course. What did the cop say in the film 'No Country for Old Men'? "Drug dealer, shot dead - I guess that counts as death by natural causes".

🙂

• Options
    TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
    JT141 wrote (see)
    The self styled gangsta friends of Yassar Yaqub who revel in armed gang violence, but whinge and protest after the police challenged and shot their friend, you can fuck right off. Yes you might be grieving, but he's not a martyr and you're preening violent cunts, not hard done by victims. At that shrine you've put up by the motorway I'd be tempted to stop and take a piss on it. At least I would if there wasn't an absurdly sentimental ongoing vigil to the loveable drug dealer. Someone would probably stab me. #justiceforyassar - yep, kind of already happened.

Post of the year so far image

• Options
    JazzijJazzij ✭✭✭

I thought life would get easier when Mum went in a home, but no, just something else to deal with, and try to work out who's version of events is right.

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Why do wankers come in bunches? Bananas, keys and wankers.
  • Options
    RatzerRatzer ✭✭✭

Why do wankers come at all?  I mean, surely if they didn't then they'd stop?  Talk about self-fulfilment!  Wankers...

• Options
    PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭

Hotel: if your your rack rate of £295 is not a fantasy figure,how come you can offer   rooms discounted to £32? Do you think people are stupid?

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    I'd quite like another bike. A quicker road bike. I know I recently spent 350pounds getting an ex-hire hybrid. Good price though. It's a great do everything go anywhere all terrain bike. My first bike in decades and I know I said that's all I needed. But I'm starting to enjoy the long miles and on a good road I can crank 20+mph out of it. But it's not really built for speed. And, well, two full on cyclists burned me up the other day. I'm envious. I'd like a nice road bike just so that should never happen again. Um, I've seen one I like.

Is placating a fragile ego worth 600pounds and a massive row? Well, no. That's that settled then. I feel sad...
  • Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Oh America ... what have you done ffs ...

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    lol@muttley #libtard. Get in your #safeplace with the other #snowflakes to cry #LiberalTears. lol lol lol

Or some such shit.

Do people really laugh out loud when they put lol on the internet as a show of derision? It would be unsettling if they did. Fancy mixing up humour with exciteable self regard...
  • Options
    RatzerRatzer ✭✭✭

You just don't listen!  You have beaten the explanation out of me - from now on I'm just going to nod and let you carry on working on whatever stupidity's got into your head.

It'll probably get you promoted.

• Options

Why is the telly news so infatuated with Trumpton. It's not the UK. As I see it, the buffoon will just puff away. They really ought to pay more attention to the local vote result that we dropped ourselves into. Mind you, I'm saying that, but I get the impression that there is no news to report because nobody in that London building has got a flipping clue what to do. Much in the same way that we were completely incapable of getting the Euros to get a budget resolved.

Perhaps World Peace is easier to accomplish.

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Rohit Garg, you are a bot and I claim my £5.

• Options
    Blisters wrote (see)

Why is the telly news so infatuated with Trumpton. 

Because he's got a serious personality disorder that makes him liable to launching a nuclear missile in a fit of childish pique. Plus the fact that he's a crook, a misogynist, alleged sex offender, racist and bigot with no respect for the office he is about to take or anyone that opposes him.

• Options
    RatzerRatzer ✭✭✭

Wise men say only fools Russian.

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    Screamapillar wrote (see)
    Blisters wrote (see)

Why is the telly news so infatuated with Trumpton. 

Because he's got a serious personality disorder that makes him liable to launching a nuclear missile in a fit of childish pique. Plus the fact that he's a crook, a misogynist, alleged sex offender, racist and bigot with no respect for the office he is about to take or anyone that opposes him.

So, we'll put you down as "undecided" then, will we? image

Perhaps we should open a book on what his first major gaffe will be. I'm going for pinching Theresa May's bum on camera.

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

OK ladies, I understand you're horrified at the fact that the pussy grabber is in the White House. So am I. And I understand that you want to protest against him.

But in London?

• Options

To be fair it is't easy to pop over to Washington at the weekend image

I won't say most but a lot of them were actually ex pats.