I left the jelly at home though

Is mud ok?

You gave me the wrong address last time 

• Options

I think we have hijacked their thread.

Maybe time to leave now? 

• Options

Okey doke. 

(I didn't give you the wrong address though)

• Options

no don't go - I was enjoying the spat image

Mark - what time does the Folk sprint start - for a suitable bribe Cliff and I would probably start early and you could use the Ramsgate-Dover leg as warm up image Thanks for email, will chat to Jnr this evening (school play so plenty of opportunity!) and confirm.

Not rubbing it in, but really looking forward to G'Friday -  run and beer (well driving for me as Lent does not officially end til the Sunday) - Cliff I assume we need golden biscuits when our chauffeur collects us image

• Options

Bill you just enter the races which are designated as Club champs make sure you are entered as TRRAC and the club will sort out results.  Good luck.

bo-bo and cliff stop tempting me "I AM DOING FOLKSTONE "  There ive said it in public so thats it.  Plus we might want to pop over to TWRFC to watch the sevens pre beer festival (oh god this could get very messy) and if I had joined you for the Dover jaunt I would most likely need a nap in the afternoon image.  maybe we can do the route another day as well ?????

Wow cathyw and PloddingOn I would love to run with you guys or rather just behind you and listen to the arguments all the way round would keep me entertained for hours LOL. 

Do you have videos of your jelly/mud wrestling image

• Options

Once, Cathy tripped over nothing and nearly fell on her face. I laughed really hard - properly drooling laughing and stuff.

Then I tripped like 5 minutes from the pub. Was a good trip though. Arms flailing and everything. I proper trip...

So Cathy laughed back.  I think our friendship is largely tit for tat (or something) 

Am also convinced that Cathy nicked my bag...  image

• Options

I had a dream that I had trained really hard for the Thanet Marathon then had to pull out at the half way stage with an injury.

What are the chances........? 

• Options

Seriously - this thread does weird things to people.

I am worried...   

• Options

thats because of the weird people in here image

• Options

Plodding and Cathy - MF7 struggles to stay upright on runs too!!!!

Andy - MF7 is quite keen on the Midsummer Monro - mind you though that's quite steep and with his balance ...... must check the life insurance!

• Options
    Life is too short to waste it being serious! Have a good weekend folks.
  • Options

Ah Andy yes I had forgaoten all about the Midsummer Monro  sounds right up my street if you fancy it  im game ?

Thanks for the reminder "current Mrs F"  I have managed to stay upright quite well so far this year.  and I only had the one fall at the moonlight which for me is good I recon.

• Options
    Current Mrs F - shew.  I am only glad that MF7 came on and clarified.  Was worried about what happens on your runs for people not to be able to "stay upright"  image
  • Options

Er, I stole your bag, then mutated into two people with the robber half of me running off with the phone I'd just nicked from you then pretending to be French when you rang your phone from my phone; the honest half of me sitting there while you did it and then lending you some money to get home with?

Yes, sounds plausible.  Just a normal night down the pub for me.

• Options

Super Cath?

Didn't someone try to get me to slog some half french bloke? Could have been in cahoots with him eh? image

• Options

Could have been.  You'll never know.  Just like we'll never know if you purposely put next door's door number on the envelope.

• Options
    I also addressed the cheque to them, doncherknow...  image
  • Options
    Personally, I think it's all because my parents were related  image
  • Options

Ha, no you didn't.  I checked.  I also checked that you'd remembered to sign it.  Cool signature by the way. 

At least you picked the right neighbour to send it to.  The other next door doesn't know my name. 

• Options

Thanks.  Its the big Q.  You can do a lot with a big Q

Yeh we planned it like that 

• Options

Anyhoo - thank you all for your advice and stuff and see you in September!!!

PO Master and Commander of the World!! 

• Options

Yes, thank you.  Sorry for hijacking your thread.  I am older and should know better than to be a bad influence on young innocents such as PO.

You will get your revenge in September with your hills in Planet Thanet.

• Options

Hey up, been invaded by the Tuesday night club. Welcome, had a right larf reading back.

And I see I'm cooking again. More biccies. As long as someone let's me know when. I do a great range of meringues too, although on reflection.... The trouble is they always come out of the oven looking like pert breasts. Always topical at RFL but puzzles people at other times! I blame my mum for bottle feeding me as a nipper! LOL.

Evening fellow Thanet nutters (and welcome guests) image
  • Options
    And there was me thinking you would bring a bit of sanity to the proceedings PSC. I should have known better, trust you to lower the tone! Strictly Come Prancing is on Sports Relief at the moment which is why I am on here.
  • Options

no better reason to my mind - how can the so called Great British Public really like the sort of pap that is now served up with such monotonous regularity on the telly!  Licence fee - PAH!  Don't get me started......

Evening Bill! image 

• Options
    Mrs CB lovesall that stuff, even going up to Birmingham to see the live touring version. I hasten to add I did not accompany her, she went with a friend. I am looking forward to Scotland's wooden spoon playoff against Italy tomorrow.
  • Options
    now you're talking.  Going to miss the England match I think.... running a HM in Hastings.  Ho hum!  Each to their own re Mrs CB.... just not my thing at all!  Car crash telly.
  • Options
    CindersCinders ✭✭✭

Dreams, I'd love some of them.   Just need to sleep long enough image

Hills in Thanet..........where are they then ?????

• Options

PSC - what a lovely little rant, that was a touch of the Grumpy Old Man syndrome! Good luck at Hastings, only a few steps more and you are up to the full distance!image

I have just returned from a cheeky little run along the coast just to check that the sea is still there, it is.  My legs didn't feel too bad after the battering they were given on Thursday by Herr Foster.

BoBo, the run to Dover is all off road, we follow the route to Deal then carry on to Kingsdown, then it is like Beachy for the last 8 miles, what fun, following the Saxon Shore Way. In order to lessen the travel that you need to do shall I come and pick you up?

• Options
    Regarding my entry, if there is not online entry, then I haven't. So what have I entered for?image