Options

Support Group 6

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    HappychapHappychap ✭✭✭

I'm not sure what the closing date is, the race details are at http://www.tvt.tritalk.co.uk/Concorde.htm 

You can of course latch onto us.  We normally disclose a swim time of 20 minutes which means we tend to go in first (slowest swimmers are put in first).  This really helps as you have plenty of time to faff in transition without loads of speedy types whizzing past you, the downside is that the bike course is quite quiet so you can cycle for stretches on your own, but another good thing is that traffic isn't as heavy at that time in the morning.

I've also got a couple of friends who are doing it as their first tri so there will be plenty of people to wibble with image

• Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

I am becoming more and more tempted!!

I need to investigate pool membership and uni holiday plans.

Squeak.

• Options
    HappychapHappychap ✭✭✭

doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit

doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit

*Ahem*

• Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

<< sticks fingers in ears and hums loudly >>

I refuse to hear the voices I refuse to hear the voices I refuse to hear........

<< wanders off to look at tri-suits on ebay >>