Options

Needed an ambulance last night..

Comments

• Options

Also got a lassie upstairs right now - again similar symptoms - GP even told her it was trapped wind/ibs - turns out it's a kidney infection.

I don't really think that RW forum is the best place to get medical advice on something like this -but it is a good place to have  good moan.  If it turns out that it was just running related - i.e. you are pushing  yourself TOO hard (which i could believe) then that's great - rest/zantac/immodium = bit of common sense and you will be fine.  The fact that your OH called an ambulance suggests the pain was a bit more severe than normal and that is a bit worrying - unless of course you have a low pain threshold and your OH is a worrier.  (nothing wrong with that - i don't know why peeps are so proud of being able to withstand pain)

• Options
    NHS are pretty rubbish IMHO - certainly here in Scotland.
  • Options

Moan? No just posted endless threads about it lol!

I wasn't trying to say you weren't in pain, just trying to help you understand why you are getting negative responses.....it's not so much the problem itself, but the way you portray it.

• Options
    And a writer that has to use bold to get their message across ain't much of a writer in my eyes either image
  • Options
    Oooh sorry italic bold too image
  • Options

*applause*

D2D, Bravo! well done!

• Options
    "I'm not fighting my case anymore on here, you lot can think what you want"

and we normally do thanks

shame you keep coming back to add more fuel to your fire
  • Options

D2D - I know the difference between ain't and isn't, thank you. But then I can also separate real life - ie the need for proper spelling and punctuation - and an online forum where it's all about a bit of banter and not taking yourself too seriously. I really thought you might get the irony of that post.....guess you are pitching your writing to yourself then lol

Actually, writing isn't taking things to the lowest common denominator, it's about pitching it to the right level of the audience who are reading it. If we are too low for you, then I suggest you go and find yourself a high-brow forum to go and troll. Actually, there are a lot of medical forums out there that would welcome your 'I'm dying' type posting with open arms!

You're just too easy to wind up and that takes half the fun out of it! image

• Options

nyer nyer na nyer nyer !!

(not to be confused with the sound of an ambulance)

• Options
    That's more of a neee naaaah neeee naaaaah neee naaaah, ain't it? image
  • Options
    WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭
    Devoted2Distance wrote (see)

Oh and I certainly do not have a low pain threshold. I didn't exactly moan about the pain of my broken leg did I? .

I thought it was a stress fracture?  Did it get worse??  image
  • Options

Or maybe they should trial a new one that does

Deeeee Tooooo Deeeee Toooooo Deeeee Tooooo Deeeeee

• Options

image bait's waggled.. but no bite yet  image

Maybe I'm on 'ignore' ! image

• Options
    Who said that?image
  • Options
    SlugstaSlugsta ✭✭✭

There are peeps on this forum whi, sadly, suffer from chronic, serious or potentially life threatening illnesses. Some of them even have their own, long-running threads where they c n talk to, and gain support from, their forum friends.

None of these pees feel the need to start a new thread each day, detailing each new ache and pain.

So, D2D, if you really are simply a young runner looking to gain support and encouragement from likeminded people, the way to go might be to confine yor health issues to a single thread. I think it likely that those who heartily dislike you will soon give up and leave you alone. If, on the other hand, you are just a silly girl who enjoys winding up as many peeps as possible, feel free to carry on...

• Options
    Devoted2Distance wrote (see)

Cas - I'm ultra bored of you so can't be bothered to even acknowledge your post.

Wilkie - I'm not responding to a woman who could quite clearly give Caster Semenya a run for her money in the 'I look like a man' stakes...

Yep, you've just proved you're not as clever as you make out by stooping to insulting people and not realising when people are pulling your leg. Lighten up!

And you don't mean anything you say anyway, cos you always come back for more even when you say you've had enough. Muppet....can't even flounce properly image

• Options
    Not that I actually want you to flounce - you're far too entertaining! image
  • Options

There you go again with the personal insults. You're doing yourself no favours D2D.

Please read Slugsta's post.

• Options

Jesus you are a nasty piece of work Dumber2Dumbass

CLEARLY your life was threatened when the ambulance men dropped you off at Walkabout and told you to visit the dunny

And the first thing you do is run on here, start a thread and complain AGAIN

Wow

Pity it wasn't some killer alien struggling to get out 

Or...

Maybe it was

FART GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Hey Plodders - how goes it in SA?? Around this time last year we were jetting off to your homeland on honeymoon image
  • Options

Because it's not about you anymore?

Shame on you!!

• Options
    WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭
    LOL - is that the best you can do, you silly girl?
  • Options

Troll, or completely crackers I'd say, KK.

Think you had the best idea - post a random pic on her threads.