Options

Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• Options

Good morning all image

10 miles this morning

Nw1 fox , 1 Rabbit 6 magpies.

• Options

Morning you lot

Morning valis,. Good 10miles done.

Off out now

Back later

• Options

Morning all - 6 mile run, spin and a short swim, NW lots of slugs and snails. Nice early start valis, not quite as prompt birky! Is the Kent RR another multi lapper Emmy?

• Options
    mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

morning

still hanging around the sick bay. At least I am not missing any good weather......

• Options

Morning maths and Kate

Kate: I know,getting up at 6am is a long lie on SOCimage

Maths: get well soon

35mins Steady mostly off road

nw: Lots of buttercups replacing the bluebells, 2 dogs, 10 cows in the top field,1 squirrel which Geordie chased, 1 'Sky' Cyclist, 1cat , 2 snails.

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    3 of us met up so early I had to leave my house at 0445. 3hrs ridden on a school night and in work before 9am

living the dream
  • Options

i dont know how any one runs in the morning. if i didnt eat, i would probably faint or feel sick, if i ate id get pains or need the toilet. i feel like i can run better in the evenings, providing i havent eaten for a while

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Easy, I am never hungry so going a period without food is never an issue

I carry a gel and a bar just in case

All comes down to training and what you eat, the body adapts
  • Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    1 hr 50 today on the bike but up at a very civil 5am to be out by 0515

Emily - I ate nothing but took a drink with me :`)

Where is everyone ?
  • Options

Morning - I'm here! Short 45 min run as I have a big weekend ahead, Bath Endurance which is IM distance swim and bike on Sat and half marathon on Sun. Through the Mendips and Cheddar Gorge which I don't think you were thrilled with Gobi?

• Options

Gobi:I'm here. Thought I'd posted on here before I went out. Doh !

35 mins Steadily done off road. Decent run. Sun shining and dry with no wind.

NW 1 snail, 2 squirrels, 2 dogs, 1 white cat sitting on a fence and Geordie completely ignored it: 2 cyclist. Yup 'our Sky Cyclist' was there. Credit to him he's out every day.

12 beer kegs. Must have been a really heavy night last night.

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    KateF - just wasn't as hard or interesting as I expected it to be. I think magazines overhype some places and this was one of them. :`)

Birky - maybe he really is a Sky Cyclist

Must admit saw a chap in Cannondale kit today right down to the correct bike.
  • Options

Pleased to hear it wasn't as hard as I've got to do it twice!

• Options
    mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

morning 

I am here too but was in bed when you were all out! Still not feeling great but better than yesterday. Need to make some kind of decision about the weekend - I am supposed to be doing the Outlaw half ironman. I don't think my body is up to it to be honest with myself. Wondering about just doing the swim then withdrawing.

kate - busy weekend, have fun, at least the rain seems to be stopping

have entered the Barcelona half mara next Feb!! We are going to make a week of it  as it falls at the start of half term image

• Options
    PSCPSC ✭✭✭

I'm here too.... just!

Maths, hope you are feeling better...

Gobi, I'm in awe of your SOC rides!  Way too organised.  Running is easy, just fall out of the door and go!

Emily - try it, you might just surprise yourself! image  Quick drink and go.  Should be fine for an hour or two then a big breakfast when you get back with your metabolism buzzing with energy.

Kate, wow, that's some weekend.

I'm in student recovery mode this weekend as Junior finishes year 1 at uni today.  So will be picking him up, packing his room up and probably cleaning it too.  Home alone at the moment as OH is a volunteer at the Hyde Park World Tri champs.  Whoop whoop..

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    PSC - so well oiled that I get up at the same time run or ride

Kate - climb is steady so just dial the effort in and no issues. There are no surprises
  • Options
    PSCPSC ✭✭✭

I tend to stay in bed if I get too well oiled! image

• Options

Morning again

Gobi: Perhaps he is and I've been doing him a dis-service. A genuine Cannondale cyclist ?

So a new variation on nw, cw - cyclist watch.. Nah !image

Morning kate, maths and psc

• Options
    PSCPSC ✭✭✭

morning Birky.  CW - LOL!

• Options

Evening all

Busy week editing some films for Human Race Events and this one for we filmed for Beyond Marathon.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Th-P3xipao

SOC running most mornings but up at 03:40 this morning to take my son and his girlfriend to Gatwick so went back to bed and slept through until 9:30! 

Off to Morocco in a week's time to cover the Trans Atlas Marathon. The more I learn about that race the more I'm tempted to enter the 2015 event! 

Have a good weekend!

• Options

Morning all - preparing for today's activities and the fun of getting Mr F up at SOC. Sounds like the new venture is working out well Chris.

• Options

Morning Kate

Cracking sunny and warm start to the day here.

Right off out now

Working from 12.00 - 7.30pm today.

Back later

• Options
    mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

morning all

Chris - some great films and have fun in Morocco. 

going to go to the masters swim this morning and hope I get through it. 

• Options

Morning..

Out for a nice run with Rusty this morning. Quite warm here and especially so for the army cadets we came across, drenched in sweat and carrying full kit with massive bergans! Not much fun for them but I guess character building stuff!

Swim at Frensham later...Kate, the Algae's all gone and the water quality is excellent! And it's warm enough to swim wetsuitless!

• Options

Good morning all image

11 miles today including Park run .

Chris , like the film enjoy your time working away.

Kate, Good luck on your weekend of  activities.

Birky , Don't work too hard

• Options

good day all image

Very quiet on here today , 22 miles this morning 

Nw 2 Swans, 1 Heron, several ducks, 3 Horses OR 4

Hope your all out enjoying the Sun.

• Options

Hello all - hard old day yesterday, the swim was in an old quarry which was stunning and strange to be in clear water, but with it going to 40'feet deep was cold so I had a slow swim. Mr F cranked out 1.07 for 3.8K so was very pleased. Didn't read the bike instructions properly so thought there was only 3000 feet of climbing, it turned out to be that for each 56 mile lap. Long day but very pleased with a faster second lap, Cheddar Gorge is a strange one Gobi, there is one corner which is really hard, other than that all manageable with the second half quite a quick uphill. Only used my left hand gears once so my quads are frowning at me today. Decided not to do the run today or we would finish late and get caught in A303 half term traffic so a nice 8.5 mile NOC run. Good mileage valis. Hope you're feeling better MC. Chris, maybe next weekend!

• Options
    mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

Kate - sounds like a busy day!

Well I was up at soc to go and support at the Outlaw Half - should have been racing the but the lurgy put paid to that. Had a great day but it was so hot!

• Options

Run this morning and swim this evening with gardening in between.

• Options

Morning you lot

Off out now

Catch up later