Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Morning - 11 minutes late...... train-driver's sandwich on the line at Acton....

• Options

But anyway...

I rarely need to make doctor's appointments and when I do it takes a month to actually get one. So if you are going to start complaining about me working from home that day I'll just fecking well go sick next time if that's ok by you?

It's never a problem with anyone else. You work from home. Other people work from home once a week. I've done it twice ever and got complaints one of those times. If you remember we aren't supposed to need to give a reason or more than 24 hours' notice I'm giving you both and it's still not good enough.

If you don't like it, take a long walk off a short pier image

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    On your facebook feed all these asinine posts and likes about true friendship and kindness did make me wonder if I was following the wrong person, what with you being such a callous self-interested c*nt.
  • Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    I know I said it wasn't going to rain, but fundamentally I'm a guesser and not a meteorologist so it's your own fault for taking any notice. So there, you moaning damp cow.
  • Options

Dear Ebay seller - you seem to be confusing "vintage" with "worn out tat".

• Options
    asitisasitis ✭✭✭

I just opened a letter from hoseasons.

Dear Mr... You deserve an holiday. You have worked hard all year. Put your feet up, go on you know you want to.

Prices start at £ 85

Can I pay you after the holiday hoseasons before I faint ?

• Options

I absolutely hate whispering at work. Either go somewhere private or speak in a normal voice image

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Look pal, it's a fact of life that some people have more success and stuff than others. 

But the fact I live in the same road as you do, doesn't actually qualify as going out of my way to 'take the piss' out of you. 

Not only have I been here ten years longer than you have, the fact I exist isn't really any of your damn business.

Oh and something else, did you know you're the exact age where most fatal male heart attacks and suicides occur?

Just saying.

🙂

• Options

Ah, don't you just love the British weather?

26C on Friday when I have to be indoors all day. 17C on Sunday when I have to be outdoors all day.

Fecking fantastic.

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

It took me 4 minutes of a google search on "Malaysia : etiquette" to realise that stripping off on a mountain is not an ideal thing to do. Perhaps you all should have done the same, respect the people and culture or go to Magaluf instead.
    Take the sentence, then f-off and do something truly newsworthy.

• Options

If you insist on walking down a busy street staring at your phone screen, don't blame me when you walk into me because you're not looking - Numpty.

• Options
    Dustin wrote (see)

It took me 4 minutes of a google search on "Malaysia : etiquette" to realise that stripping off on a mountain is not an ideal thing to do. Perhaps you all should have done the same, respect the people and culture or go to Magaluf instead.
    Take the sentence, then f-off and do something truly newsworthy.

It does make you wonder why a small voice wasn't asking at least one of them whether they thought it might be such a good idea.

I once saw a man spontaneously strip off and plunge into a freezing cold Canadian lake. He had three more spectators than he had expected to have  (me, my OH and our guide), other than that  it was just him, his laughing mate  - and no camera. 

Be discreet, not a dumbass.

• Options

No, it's not for fucking charity! You ask the same bloody question every time. It's my hobby. Are you expected to "raise money for a good cause" every time you play a game of tennis?

Idiot.

• Options

Well I might have done that correctly or I might have broken the system.

But I won't be blaming myself. I'll be blaming the inadequate training that never covered that scenario and the delay between that inadequate training and go-live which meant that I had forgotten it all anyway. Not to mention the fact that I've asked for more training twice and it's never transpired. 

In fact if I have done it right, from pure guesswork, I may even ask for a medal...

• Options

Bloody Ed Sheeran. WHAT IS THE F**CKING MATTER WITH KIDS THESE DAYS??

God almighty i'm only 42 but I seem like an old punk just because I liked rock stars with a bit of bloody life to them. Heard 'photograph' the other day. Worse than lift music.

How has he got this stranglehold? Is he an alien?? Baffling.

• Options

I had to go and find it. God what utter shite. And the video - self indulgent or what? image

• Options
    Screamapillar wrote (see)

Well I might have done that correctly or I might have broken the system.

But I won't be blaming myself. I'll be blaming the inadequate training that never covered that scenario and the delay between that inadequate training and go-live which meant that I had forgotten it all anyway. Not to mention the fact that I've asked for more training twice and it's never transpired. 

In fact if I have done it right, from pure guesswork, I may even ask for a medal...

Result! It needs a minor adjustment but it worked.

• Options

Screamapillar wrote (see)

I had to go and find it. God what utter shite. And the video - self indulgent or what? image

Utter shite - even worse than I thought it would be. How can this many people like this sort of music? Sorry you had to suffer it.

• Options

No I don't know where Dave is. Now shove off.

• Options

You seem very proud of your Facebook photos for a shit photographer.

What did you take them on, a 1970s instamatic?

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I know she's no fool and I'm sure she would have done well for herself anyway, on merit. But being married to the president has certainly helped so all that screaming and heroine-worship looks rather silly.

• Options

I will be the accommodating hostess, but what I really want to say is, "If you're coming to my house for dinner would it kill you, just once, to bloody well eat what I put in front of you and not insist on your caveman cuisine?"

• Options

Yes, it helps us out, we're very grateful. Don't forget though, that when we attempted to end the arrangement, you were very keen to keep helping. You insisted. So, when you keep letting us down without warning, we do have the right to be a little bit miffed.

• Options
    Nurse Ratched wrote (see)

I will be the accommodating hostess, but what I really want to say is, "If you're coming to my house for dinner would it kill you, just once, to bloody well eat what I put in front of you and not insist on your caveman cuisine?"

My guests eat what they're given or starve. 

• Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33180965

Do your worst Aslef. I can work from home. Sitting in the garden.

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭

Why did I buy that bag of delicious Thornton's Dark Chunky Caramels?

• Options

OK so I can't admit this out loud but running around in historical costume pretending to be a bloke and brandishing a pistol is really fucking cool! image