Options

Seejays Strollers

Comments

• Options

morning all

well to my shame the 3 mile run didn't happen yesterday got a case of CBA and the settee was comfortable had a rest day instead will try again today

• Options

Rest is good Toby - you enjoy run today for sure.

I will try to run later but ive a busy day ahead so ill have to see how it goes.

Ive entered a 10k in december and thats all at the mo.

Nessie x

• Options

Afternoon all

well 3 miles done and you were right Nessie enjoyed them today and now feeling after a hot bath and some dinner very smug with myself

• Options

Well done on thOB Toby!

Cardiff for me today then 7 nights away in a row - 3 pleasure, 3 in Uni and 1 in work. Leave home for Blackpool tomorrow, Monday heading from Blackpool to Coventry as I'm starting a Post Grad Cert in Strategic Leadership in University of Warwick, then down to Swindon on Thurs. luckily there will be a gym on campus so running should be fine. 

Much colder this morning - wrap up guys. 

• Options

Three runs this week - only just over 3miles each one - jjust keep me ticking over.

Tomo ill look at a 10k training plan for my 10k in december.

Rubbish weather here today 

Ttfn nessis x

• Options

well 10 miles for me today what a difference in the weather a couple of days makes slight chill in the air but the sun was out and i even managed to get out in a t-shirt and running vest hope for more of the same on Sunday

• Options

Evening all. Still up in 

Uni in Warwick. Managed a nice little run along a woodland path yesterday - it was fab!

• Options

Hi kev - nice one. Im looking at a bit of trail running - they have thr Trailblazer 10k in Forest of Dean in May - im going to go for that one - i entered for this year but turned up the day AFTER the evevt !!!! Lol

Good run this morn inthe pouring rain image)

Ness x

• Options

well off to our friends later for the last of our 3 in a row for this year she has however tempted me and Poohbear to run the Swindon 10k in November so that will be a extra one again this year but our race calendar is nearly done now with just the Boscombe 10k at the end of November and a Santa’s on the run fun run left for this year

• Options

Lots to look forward to Toby! 

Those Trailblazers are quite expensive though Nessie aren't they?

back from my trip, relaxing weekend, rugby tonight, run tomorrow. 

• Options

Morning! terrible weather here today. Wish I'd run yesterday now!

• Options

well Devizes H/M done and dusted yet another soaking again today no PB for as i was running with my friend and we both on for another sub 2hr race despite the rain that’s until we hit mile 12 were they sent us up a lane which was Ok despite being a quagmire until we reach the point when it sloped steeply up at that point my friend said she had to walk as her legs were going so she told me to go on

i managed to cover the last mile in time to come home in 1:58:42 my friend finished in the end in 2:01:25 a good course there were a couple of really steep hills in it but no worse than Swindon the only down side of today is that everything was ether soaking wet or covered in mud

so that’s this year’s three in a row done  may well run a couple of different races next year for a change

• Options

great running Toby and well done for pacing your friend.

A lovely XC run for me today with Amelia around Swiss Valley Reservoir.

• Options

my 2014 schedule!

January - Llyn Llech Owain Park Run

February Walk - Llanelli HM Course

March - HBA 10 miles

April - Coastal Walk Ynylas to Aberystwyth 9.8m 

May - Red Kite Challenge Half Marathon

June - Llanelli 10k

July = Tenby 10k

August - Borth Beach 10k

September - Swansea Bay 10k

October - Cardiff Half Marathon

November - Sosban MT 10m

December - Merthyr Mawr Pudding Run

• Options

Kevin looks like a busy year for you next year all I’ve booked so far is

Bath H/M in 2nd March

Brighton Marathon 6th April

But am going to put holiday forms in to allow me to run

Longleat in February, Bristol 10k, Bristol half, also my 3 in a row in October (race to be decided at a later date) and the Boscombe 10k at the end of November also my run either the Chew Stock 10k or Bradley stoke 10k will decided later as there run on the same day and the Swindon 10k if we find it Ok this time and not forgetting the Santa’s on the run fun run in December

so far this year

we run the

Longleat 10 February

Llanelli H/M March

Brighton Marathon April

Bristol 10k May

Bradley Stoke 10k June

Bristol H/M September

Cricklade H/M October

Swindon H/M October

Devizes H/M October

Maybe Swindon 10k November

Boscombe 10k November

Santa’s on the run December

• Options

Great year this year Toby! 

• Options

Wow you guys are busy!!! I feel very inadequate!!! Only got Christmas cracker 10k booked in december!!!

Looking at doing bristol 10k & FOD trailblazer 10k in  May - will check price of trailblazer and let you know KEV. I may get discount cos im ancient !!!!! LOL

Ness x

• Options

Forgot to say i ran 4 miles this morn in the pissing rain and awful head wind and enjoyed it totally !!!! Lol no wonder my friends and family think im bonkers image)

• Options

I think they are about £35 for 10k Ness! Well done for getting out in the rain.

• Options

Afternoon all

well no running for me this week i have decided to take a week out although did do some cross training this morning in the shape of house work have to say i haven’t looked at my running shoes yet there still were i left them on Sunday under the radiator were they were left to dry out will have to have a look and see how bad they are and if there dry yet

• Options

Not a bad idea having a week off Toby - listen to your body.

nice run for me tonight before GBBO Final. Badminton tomorrow. 

• Options

Evening. Nice game of badminton tonight. 

Paddington tomorrow. 

• Options

Evening! Weekend at last. 

• Options

Hi guys - weather forecast not  looking good so take care.

I ran on monday - walk to and from pool workout on tues  eve - cycled wednesday and ran today

Tomo hoping to ride horsie and longer run on sunday inbetween the downpours!!!

Ttfn nessie xx

• Options

Hi Nesie - not great weather at all!

going out to brave a couple of laps of Sandy Water Park later!

• Options

ok week off now finished must get back to it On Monday and as we now only have about 5 weeks before my training program for Brighton kicks in i may well start now by doing two 5milers and an 8 in the week and 10 on a Friday haven’t managed an20 mile run for some time now what with doing the 3 H/M in a row so may wait till the end of November then have i crack at one

I’m not going for a time this year as i have decided to run with my daughter so i may actually get to enjoy the views this year from the cliff top instead of head down and going for it

• Options

Hope you all got through the storms ok!

Brighton looked very rough so lucky the marathon wasn't this weeked Toby!

Worked from home again today due to potential train cancellations.

Badminton tonight.

• Options

Morning all

Just 5 miles for me yesterday i was going out for a run but the weather was just  too bad and after 2 soaking’s just didn’t fancy another one so it was into the garage to used the treadmill while watching wreck it Ralph on DVD

Kev me too

• Options

Don't blame you for training indoors Toby. 

Swindon bound today and hoping to be home by 8 for a run.

• Options

Morning all

just 5 miles for me yesterday sat down after the run and worked out my training plan for Brighton it’s basically the same one I’ve used every year but with a few more tweaks to it then working it back from the 6th of April it turns out week 1 is the first week of December so that give me just over 4 weeks till it kicks off