Options

Seejays Strollers

Comments

• Options

Good luck with training Toby..

Im just running to no plan at the moment. Ive got a 10k in december and thats all.

New job starting next weekend - so ill see how my running fits in and around new hours?

Feel at a bit of a loss after all my training now that its finished - still i raised over £700 for the charities   image)

Run in the morn - prob just 4 miles.

Ttfn ness x

• Options

Nessie well done on raiseing such a wonderful sum

• Options

Great fundraising Ness

back from a very windy weekend in the caravan in Aberystwyth. Managed a nice run on the beach on Saturday though. 

• Options

Thanks guys.

Still feeling a bit 'aimless' about my running - had a couple this week but fridays 4 miler was a struggle??? So today i cycled instead only 50-60 mins but a few hills which involved me having to stand up on the pedals!!!

Start afresh with running tomo hopefully??

Ttfn ness x

• Options

Morning all

did 16 miles on Friday and have to say struggled over the last 3 of them  the 16 mile mark came up on my Garmin about  a quarter of a mile from where i stop normally and at this point i was really feeling it but did i give up and walk you bet i did

So at least i know i need to run a few more of that sort of length before i get ambitious and try any thing longer

• Options

Ness - perhaps you are the type of person who needs something to train for?

Toby - don't beat yourself up for walking at 16 miles!!!

badminton tonight - if I can book a court. 

• Options

Yea Kev youre probably right - ive got a 10k next month so trying to train for that but still not very enthusiastic !!!!

Did 3 miles yesterday image)

Start new job this morn so  not sure of hours/shifts yet - once i know then hopefully i can train around them?

Colder today brrrrr

Ttfn ness x

• Options

Good luck with new job Ness. 

What 10k are you doing?

Quiet weekend at home for us. Looking forward to the rugby at 5pm!

• Options

Kev , im doing the 'christmas cracker!' At weston -super -mare in aid of a hospice there. Its quite hard qs some of it is running on the beach - fancy dress is encouraged - need ideas???? Got to be easy to run in and fab!!!!

Cycled this morn and hope to run in the morn image)

Ness x

• Options

Ness - you could go as a pantomime horse as you love our equine friends so much! Sounds a fun race.

Dark, cold and wet this morning.

• Options

Evening! Need to wear gloves .i think for my run tonight. Winter has certainly arrived.  

• Options

Morning. Cold morning again!

• Options

Winter arrives next week apparently - snow and everything!!!!

Wrap up warm - i ran yesterday just over 3 miles - did a hilly one on monday and will run sunday morn - all very tame at the moment but work and other stuff having to be fitted into each week aswell !!!

Ttfn ness x

• Options

Morning guys - ran this morn 3 hilly miles all felt good - really need to start increasing mileage!!! Seem to be stuck in a 3 mile rut!!!!

Hope everyone ok

Ttfn nessie x

• Options

3 miles is the ideal distance I find Ness and most of my runs are around that distance - unless I am training for something longer. I can dress to go out, run 3 miles, shower and have my feet up in 45 mins!

• Options

Hey Kev - that makes me feel better cos i usually do horsie first thing - dog gets to run around while i muck out - do haynets etc etc

then i go for run and then back home and showered - hair done etc and im then ready to get on with everything by 9-9.30!!!!

Went to pool for Aqua aerobics tonight after work - then home for glass of wine!!!!

Brrrrrr chilly tonight

Ttfn ness x

• Options

Hi guys - all quiet here - hope everyone ok?

Did 5.21 miles first thing this morn - good run including a stinker of a hill which i ran most of - just 2 x 1 min walk up a bit of it !!!

Got my santa outfit off ebay ready for santa dash run on the 8th - then the christmas cracker on the 15th   image)

Ttfn nessie x

• Options

Morning all.

Nice run Nessie and it was over 3 miles!

Christmas won't be long at all!

• Options

Hello agaiin

Horsie seen to - 3 miles in this morn - showered - breakfast - boring housework - then off back to farm to clip horsie .

Hope my santa suit arrives today - ive entered a santa run in cheltenham and the christmas cracker to see the year out.

Need to look at what to do next year?

What you guys doing?

Ttfn nessie x

• Options

Fingers crossed for the suit Nessie!

• Options

Santa suit arrived - itll get its first airing next sunday!!!

Ran 3 hilly miles on fri pm.

This morn 4 undulating miles - all feeling good at the mo image)

Hope u guys are ok?

Ttfn ness x

• Options

Glad suit arrived ness. Nice 5 mile walk this morning around Swiss Valley reservoir and feet up now for roast dinner. 

• Options

I am so ashamed, I cant remember how long it is since I have posted on here. Since I retired I have been fitting a new kitchen which is taking forever, so much preparation work has been required and the kitchen units only arrived last Friday so now the task is to get it fitted and functioning before Xmas!!!!!

It would take forever to go back over the posts but I will maybe get a chance over the coming weeks. Hopefully we will meet at Bitton on 22nd if it hasn't already been mentioned. If not we are meeting at the station and running for an hour, you can choose your own route and pace from there or just follow others but the aim is to all meet back at the station for breakfast afterwards.

Maybe see some of you at Saltford Santa Dash this weekend or Christmas Cracker the weekend after that.

• Options

He Seejay! Welcome back! It has been rather quiet in here with only Nessie, Toby and 

I posting. 

Try ray and rally a few of the guys back from Facebook!

• Options

Yea Seej glad you back on here - we 3 have felt lonely - lol 

By the way wheres Toby???

Ran 3 miles this after id done horsie after id done housework - washing etc etc

Off to work at lunchtime

Plan to run tomo morn aswell

Santa dash on sunday image)

Ttfn ness x

• Options

Afternoon all

Sill here marathon training officially kicked of on Monday

just did a short 3 mile run today as not feeling 100% the blasted cold I’ve been fighting all week finally got the better of me today still with the 10 i did on Monday and the 6 Tuesday I’ve covered the mile for the 3 shorter runs just a 10 mile to do tomorrow but will have to see how i feel when i get up

i should do 3 runs a week consisting of an 8 and to 5's and a long run on Friday but the I've started having lunch with the O/H on Wednesdays and haven't got time to fit one of the 5 mile runs in so may just do a 10 mile run Monday and Tuesday instead so at least i cover the mileage

• Options

Hi Toby _ what marathon are you training for?

lovely day here - I was up and around Swiss Valley Reservoir at 9 this morning - lovely. 

I've just washed Heidi's car and put the roast in the oven - major brownie points earned. 

• Options

Morning all. Only 2 more Mondays to get up until Christmas. Hope you all can get some time off to relax and enjoy?

• Options

Hi kev - we got a holly tree instead of a christmas tree image)

It looks fab with real berries and lights!!!

Didnt manage to get to santa run yesterday - just so much to do plus clearing up after we had a bath installed on saturday !!!

Off to work today then take mum shopping and to visit her husband who is now in a home - so no run today!!!

Ttfn ness 

Hi toby which mara you training for? Hope its all going well.

• Options

5 miles for me today my daughters down for the week so we went out for the run together so we started as we meant to go on an introduce a run walk running a mile and then walking 0.20 of a mile then running to the next mile using this we got around in 58 minutes which is 7 minutes faster than Snowmaiden has done that distance before i said to her she can always a just it if later on she fines it’s to much running or on the other side if she feels she could run a little longer

Kev I'm training for Brighton again