Options

BarryTheBaton 2010-11 Events Diary

Comments

• Options
    lol...... Just like old times eh! X image
  • Options
    image I wish and hope we can repeat what we had in 2010
  • Options

Baz and all those carrying him to various part of the country are keeping the Coasters Spirit alive and well. Nowt can deter that. image

And just to prove it i`ve entered VLM for next year so if by some miracle I get in via the ballot Baz is mine on the day!!!    image  image

• Options
    So I've and Stu "FIGHT" Harry hill style of course image
  • Options
    lol image no bugger will take me on in a proper fight so Harry Hill style will have to doimage
  • Options
    I would enjoy wrestling with Glad thoughimage
  • Options

Hi Woody  image 

I`ve lost the plot with the above ie Harry Hill fight!!!! or am I just being blonde!

You`re such a tart Stu image

Just in case you guys had forgotten...... here it is lol

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/374655/Gallery/DSC00874_copy.jpg

• Options

imageimage

if I get fit I may wrestle both of you Gladimage

• Options
    Hiya NG nice to see you again image
  • Options

HI Woody hope the runnings going well image

and rgards to the lady in the pink hat................somethings just have to be done don`t they !!! image

• Options
    not to rub it in ng but shud you get in through the ballot i will have to fight you for the honour of carrying barry round london in olympic year lol really hope you get in missed that photo loads
  • Options

Hi PT hows you doing hunny

Hmm.................... tell you what PT if I do, by some miracle get in, you can carry him the first half and i`ll pick him up at the tower......he will be so knackered from your speedy effort that he will behave with me for once!!

Or maybe its the pink hat that gets him all excited image image

• Options
    philip teece wrote (see)
    not to rub it in ng but shud you get in through the ballot i will have to fight you for the honour of carrying barry round london in olympic year lol really hope you get in missed that photo loads
    Phil -I have applied too so you will have some fighting to do -lol image Seriously you inspire me. You look like a proper runner and can can run fast. I have re-started running and doing Yoga also now image
  • Options

Right now come on guys...............

I bagged Baz first!!!

• Options
    tell you what guys all the coasters will be fighting over him should they get in through the ballot  so we may need to have our own ballot  now how are we going to do that i think a weekend in blackpool is in order to make a draw with all applicants what do you think
  • Options

Hi Stu,

I am doing the Lakes Marathon on 3rd July, and the Lakeland 50 on the 30th July.

Can you ask Barry if he is up for some 'hill running' (crawling more like!!)?

• Options
    I think a weekend reunion would be a great idea PT

Nice to see you again 9sqrun I'll add you to the list later today
  • Options

Philip - that would be a good idea. I am not bothered too much tbhimage It is fair to do a ballot I reckon.

9QS - glad will gladly plop you on. Great to have you

edited the rest Of what I put coz spent too much time on this lot as it is.

• Options
    Anyway -good luck Baz and Br0dersimage
  • Options

Barry's Diary

When-Who- What-Where-details received from the next runner- Barry status (you have/ in post etc).

21/11/10 - Woody2run - Cornish marathon - Millennium House Pensilva Cornwall - Done

17/12/10 - Rusy Rusk - 100 mile -Done

28/12/10- Nurse Gladis - Buntingford 10 mile - Royston, Hertfordshire - Cancelled due to bad weather

1/1/2011 - Two-Stroke Tart AND Nurse Gladis - New Years Day 10k - Wymondham in Norfolk - Done

23/ 01/11 - Nurse Gladis - Folksworth 15 - somewhere in East Anglia - Done                                                
    13/02/11 - Strag RouteMaster - LDWA 20 miles - Hindhead in Surrey - Yes - Done.

13/03/11 Alison Cameron - Inverness half Marathon -No-Waiting - Yes - Done

20/ 3/2011; Nurse Gladis; Hurden Tri - Huntingdon - Done

10/04/2011 Helen Richard - Lochaber - Done

17/04/11 - Tickled Pink - VLM - London - Have Barry - DONE

02/05/11 BrOders - Belfast Marathon - Have Barry

8/5/11 - David Lewis 77 - Shakespeare Marathon - Stratford-on-Avon - No - awaiting Barry

22/05/11 - Duckinator - City of Aberdeen Baker Hughes 10k - Aberdeen Beach Boulevard - No - awaiting Barry

28/05/11 BMF-Warrior (through FB) 3,000 ft Cader Idris fell race -No- awaiting Barry

31/05/11 -BMF Warrior-  Liverbird Mara -NO awaiting Barry ??

04/06/11 Biker Mouse - SDR - ? - No - awaiting Barry

25-26/ 06/11 - Irene Miller - ?? (24 hr relay) - No- awaiting Barry

03/07/11 Biker Mouse - Bewl 15 - ? - no - awaiting Barry

08/07/11 Becky Healey -Double Badwater USA -no -awaiting Barry  (Barry returns on 19th July)

30/07/11 9sqrun - Lakeland 50 - Cumbria - No awaiting Barry                                                                                  
    14/08/11 Philip Teece et al - Isle of Man Marathon-No- awaiting Barry

25/09/11 Dawn McDonald  Dumfries Half Marathon-No - Awaiting Barry

?/10/11 Smiggy1959 - marathon -  / - No awaiting Barry

• Options
    9sqrun Bikermouse has booked Baz on the 3rd July so I`ve given you the honour for the 30th July, hope thats okay for you image
  • Options
    pity we aint got a flag smiley - I could wave itimage
  • Options
    Hi,
    I wondered if Barry was interested in a visit to the potteries for the Potters Arf on 12th June, very friendly folk and a tough course so I will be taking it nice and steady.
    Fi
  • Options
    Yes that sounds a lovely outing for him I'll pop you on
  • Options

Barry's Diary

When-Who- What-Where-details received from the next runner- Barry status (you have/ in post etc).

21/11/10 - Woody2run - Cornish marathon - Millennium House Pensilva Cornwall - Done

17/12/10 - Rusy Rusk - 100 mile -Done

28/12/10- Nurse Gladis - Buntingford 10 mile - Royston, Hertfordshire - Cancelled due to bad weather

1/1/2011 - Two-Stroke Tart AND Nurse Gladis - New Years Day 10k - Wymondham in Norfolk - Done

23/ 01/11 - Nurse Gladis - Folksworth 15 - somewhere in East Anglia - Done                                                
    13/02/11 - Strag RouteMaster - LDWA 20 miles - Hindhead in Surrey - Yes - Done.

13/03/11 Alison Cameron - Inverness half Marathon -No-Waiting - Yes - Done

20/ 3/2011; Nurse Gladis; Hurden Tri - Huntingdon - Done

10/04/2011 Helen Richard - Lochaber - Done

17/04/11 - Tickled Pink - VLM - London - Have Barry - DONE

02/05/11 BrOders - Belfast Marathon - Have Barry

8/5/11 - David Lewis 77 - Shakespeare Marathon - Stratford-on-Avon - No awaiting Barry

22/05/11 - Duckinator - City of Aberdeen Baker Hughes 10k - Aberdeen Beach Boulevard - No awaiting Barry

28/05/11 BMF-Warrior (through FB) 3,000 ft Cader Idris fell race -No awaiting Barry

31/05/11 -BMF Warrior-  Liverbird Mara -NO awaiting Barry ??

04/06/11 Biker Mouse - SDR - ? - No awaiting Barry

12/06/11 Pottermiss - Potters Arf - ? - No awaiting Barry

25-26/ 06/11 - Irene Miller - ?? (24 hr relay) - No awaiting Barry

03/07/11 Biker Mouse - Bewl 15 - ? - no awaiting Barry

08/07/11 Becky Healey -Double Badwater USA -no awaiting Barry  (Barry returns on 19th July)

30/07/11 9sqrun - Lakeland 50 - Cumbria - No awaiting Barry                                                                                  
    14/08/11 Philip Teece et al - Isle of Man Marathon-No awaiting Barry

25/09/11 Dawn McDonald  Dumfries Half Marathon-No Awaiting Barry

?/10/11 Smiggy1959 - marathon -  / - No awaiting Barry

• Options
    That's lovely, looking forward to meeting Barry again.
  • Options

nice to see you plopped on pottermissimage I am certain Barry will remember you.

Great to see Baz will finally step on Northern Irish soil this weekendimage . He so nearly did last year.

you are afishant Glad image  xx

• Options
    Nurse Gladis wrote (see)
    9sqrun Bikermouse has booked Baz on the 3rd July so I`ve given you the honour for the 30th July, hope thats okay for you image

Thanks Stu,

Hope he is nice and slim for me to carry him around!!

• Options

he is 9qs -in fact he can slot into all sorts of placesimage....best not go there though-LOLimage