Options

Crap at relationships

Comments

• Options
    Couldn't Corrie be her last fling?
  • Options
    LIVERBIRD wrote (see)

Stop flirting Corrie - I'm busy planning her wedding!image

Dear Mark, Please come home soon... she get's bored so easily... it's dangerous!!! image
  • Options
    Tickled Pink wrote (see)
    Can we have an underwear related story please Cake?  If it involves crumble ... all the better image

image You hit the jackpot.

I'll start typing.

• Options

I'm off - I've a hot date with a Mexican (Unfortunately, just a chilli not a sultry brunette)

• Options
    Nam wrote (see)
    LIVERBIRD wrote (see)

Dear Mark, Please come home soon... she get's bored so easily... it's dangerous!!! image

I really did laugh out loud at that!

• Options
    LIVERBIRD wrote (see)
    Nam wrote (see)
    LIVERBIRD wrote (see)

I really did laugh out loud at that!

MWAH!!!  Glad you're laughing again...  image

Now is it safe for me to go to bed??! image

• Options

Years ago I was dating this lass and went round her parents one Saturday to help with studyingimage. Parents left after a bit to do the weekend shopping. Which as soon as we heard the door we were quite happily ripping each others clothes off and getting it on like rabbits. Unfortunately her parents were not at the shops for long enough (thankyou meadowhellimage) and so a bit later had to quickly act casual and also try to quickly put some clothes back on as they came through the front door.

Sat on the settee looking like two little image's her mum was chatting for ages about normal stuff. Meanwhile I noticed the ladies in question's bra was winking at the whole room sat next to me so quickly put it in my pocket.

Was invited for tea and had a lovely meal with mummy, daddy and kid brother. Thanked then for the food and got up to leave. I'd forgotten by this point what was in my jeans pocket and reached into it to get a softmint. A double barrelled catapult flow out of my pocket and landed on the kitchen table. Well it's wasn't crumble for tea but chose enough for TP.

along with the imageimage looks from mummy and daddy there was also a little voice saying why do you have one off those things or something along those lines? image 

• Options

Ah Cake, we're destined to have an awkward relationship with underwear .... maybe we should do without from now on and save the image factor image

I hope you've moved on to sports bras now image

• Options
    The contents is always more inportant that the packaging TP. image
  • Options
    Indeed Cake, but a well supported package always arrrives in better condition image
  • Options
    The less there is of underwear, the more it costs
  • Options
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! TP & Cake; you two are hilarious!!! image
  • Options

LOL funny stories

I really must get back online at home some threads eat up val;uable computor time when you have only booked an hour

• Options
    Nam wrote (see)

Go on then Cakey Boy tell us a story...

*gets comfy*

*reaches for the nuts*

Don't distract him Nam!
  • Options
    MadameOMadameO ✭✭✭

HAHAHA, TP and Cake's stories have made my morning image

Update: He's attracted to me too, and wants to see me again. *Eeeeep*

• Options

How exciting O! image

• Options

Hurrah!  Great news Madame O image  When's the next hot date then?!

Hash, we're still waiting for the shed story!!! *drums fingers*

I was thinking today that my red-wine fuelled post probably gives the impression i'm some kind of man hater, or that all the men i've ever been involved with are crap, which isn't the case at all.  There was a nice man last year, well, I was hoping something would happen with this nice man, but it didn't go anywhere, sadly.  The one before him was so crap though, that he springs to mind more often, hahaha.  On balance there are more nice men than bad, by a long shot, I'm just waiting to meet one these days that isn't already married etc!!  The the dirty rabbit sex can commence imageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    V funny Cake and TP!!!

My underwear story.

I had a good mate who was a bit of a nutter - we played in the same rugby team and on a tour in Ireland we shared the same room - the unwritten rule was if either of us 'got lucky' with the opposite sex the other would bunk up with some of the other lads in a different room. Well, I managed to pull one of the barmaids at the local boozer, and she was a really stunning Irish girl called Katie. We ended up back in my room erm... discussing philosophy and proposed changes in the LBW rule...

Next morning at 7.00AM Connor (My mate) who never got up before 11 AM as a rule burst into the room (Hoping to catch us at it - no doubt)

'Where's the lucky lady then?" he leered

"She's in the shower mate" I replied... 'Get out you tosser and go and get your breakfast... I'll be down in a minute"

He looked around the floor and picked up her discarded tights and then a pair of black briefs... he then started sniffing them and chewing them...

"Phwooor.... woman... I love the smell and taste of a hot women... did you shag her then you jammy git?"

"What do you think" I said... "And can you take my underpants from out your mouth... I want to get up"

• Options

image corth class.

Tickled Pink wrote (see)
    Indeed Cake, but a well supported package always arrrives in better condition image
    It sure does and always welcome but was being a hippy and suggesting the person is far more important than what you see on the outside. Me a hippy. imageimage
  • Options

I don't know, you wander off and leave and thread for a few hours and look at what happens!

And as for embarrassing underwear stories? image

• Options

ditto Frodo image at the wandering off BTW, not the underwear - none of  mine is embarrassingimage

I cant believe my lunch hour is overimage - what a hilarious read back, Corrie and TPimage

LB - I do get confused sometimes when we are both on the same thread - never sure which LB is being referred back to!

Madam O -image - will also add that I overthink and analyse the 'text' situation.  e.g.Its funny how some blokes stick 'xxx' on everything in sight and others dont. Frank Skinner has a really funny monologue on the very subject - so its not just women!

Just read a book called 'what the hell's he thinking?' - free with Cosmo last month.  It did actually give me some insight about the what he says/what she thinks scenarios.  Trouble was it made me overthink even more. image

• Options
    LJB1 wrote (see)
    Its funny how some blokes stick 'xxx' on everything in sight and others dont. Frank Skinner has a really funny monologue on the very subject - so its not just women!
    image I don't but get conplaints from people. image
  • Options
    Cake me neither - I save kisses for when it means something - otherwise it loses the meaning!image x
  • Options
    Another underwear story - not hugely exciting but made me smile for most of the morning.  The other week at tri club swim, my rolled-up towel had got jammed in the tiny locker so I tugged at it and out it came, sending my (clean) lacy black knickers which were tucked inside flying across the changing area.  A nearby hunk in trunks caught them and threw them straight back to me. image  I said "Thanks, they are clean by the way."
  • Options

Excellent news Madame O image

Corrie, just for a tiny iclke mini moment it did cross my mind that you might have been wearing women's knickers but not you ..... others manybe but not you ...

Ah, the x on the text dilemma.  My rule is x for friends, xx for a very selected few and if it's an xxx .... we're back to the DRS again image

It's a habit of mine to add an x to the the last letter of my first name if I'm signing cards or suchlike ... it kind of flows on from it and comes naturally when I'm signing.   Sometimes I just sign my first name to work stuff if I know the recipient .... not the first time I've had a bit of an odd response and when I've checked my copy I'll find I've got that extra letter on there image

• Options
    Tickled Pink wrote (see)

Corrie, just for a tiny iclke mini moment it did cross my mind that you might have been wearing women's knickers but not you ..... others manybe but not you ...

lol, so did I - I even reread the story to check the description!image

whats DRS?

• Options

Dirty Rabbit Sex apparently .... not that I'd know anything about that sort of thing within living memory .... image ... Lee seems to remember what it's all about. 

• Options
    image Is this rabbit sex with or without a battery? Just asking because everytime someone on here says rabbit I think of something a mate owes and likes to embarrass her friends about by talking. I'm a good boy and have no idea what she talking about? image
  • Options

Well I was thinking that it was with another human being and the rabbit in question being the furry sort who allegedly loves to sh*g.

The battery operated sort has its place in the world (usually in the bedside cupboard) but it won't get up and make a cup of tea in the morning ... doesn't steal the duvet or fart though ....   can I have both please? image