Options

Coasters 2011 LEJOG Zone C - North England

124»

Comments

• Options

ssshhh - i am not supposed to know anything about contours, ridges, vertical intervals, convexed, concaved (whoops!) let alone accessibility issuesimage

I am good old, arty farty , pie in the sky  Stu, the batty old creator and promoter of this lunacy. The one that talks about coasters spirit and philosophy and all that hairy fairy stuffimageimage   I want you to do daft things like love Barry and cheer Rusty Rusk for taking Barry for 78 miles in dreadful conditions.

• Options
    STU - wrote (see)
    woody2run www.coastersgb.co.uk wrote (see)

so far we have

woody

Mike

Mick w

Philip T

Clare

Stu

Baz Cuck

Minni

Andy B99

Nurse Gladys

John B

Paul H

Gary C

Mick G

John G

• Options

I am sorry folks, I have just been going through the motions of supporting this event. To me it is not a coasters event as it lacks a lot of what was special in 2010. I will not promote and have poste more detail on the main thread

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/forummessages.asp?dt=1&UTN=167607&last=1&V=7&SP=

this event may happen but I really do not want it to hold the coasters name for many reasons. I hope you good guys and gals will understand. They can call this something else and you can decide whetheryou want to be part of it.

If you miss Barry please book him on the Barry's Diary thread

all the best

Stu

• Options
    For those that fancy a bit of safe off-road running, what about canal towpaths? The Leeds - Liverpool gets up towards Settle way fairly painlessly, 'tis but a hop and a skip from there to 3 Peaks country (and therefore good ol' Whernside, our county top.)