Options

Paris Losers

Comments

• Options

My hang-y stomach while planking is getting to be less. But does anyone else lose weight where they DON'T want to? Not to be too overly descriptive, but seriously, I don't think I can lose much more from my chest without freaking out.

Physio doesn't want me to lose more than ~2kg more, as he says 57kg is far too low for my body. I could kiss him.

New "friend" and I have a date on Saturday... and we're also going for a run on Sunday together. I'm going to keep the pace slow because I don't want to look like a sweaty beast afterward.image

• Options
    yer majyer maj ✭✭✭

Oh I dunno...if new "friend" is anything like Mr Maj then he might well like the sweaty beast look.

Mind you, Mr Maj is a well known perv.

• Options

KOs, doesn't security come from when our partners love us at our worst? OK, I realise it takes a bit of time to get there but I've always felt that I am most comfortable when I am just being myself, not hiding anything (more the metaphysical sense!).

Great that your Omrons are giving you motivating insight Kate. Keep going missus. So Rob, are you proper hench or what?! I have no idea what that word means and I'm always scared to look up any new words from you when i am in the office.

image aah, just got it from google cache on urban dictionary via my phone. Ooh you beast you!

• Options

Yer_maj - half a pound and I would be happy, I am now weighing more than when I started two weeks ago. image

Just back from a lovely 5 mile walk......surprised myself - 58 mins!!! But hell my dog ain't happy, he'll probably have to sleep all day now!!! 

A lovely day off sunshine, and my daughter suggest the dreaded TM!! image Why doesn't she want me to go running...........??image

• Options

Yer_maj: Mr. Maj sounds delightful, even if he's a well known perv.

TD: I totally agree. So I have explained to him that I turn into a filthy little sweat monkey when I run, which made him laugh and he said that was fine (and at least he can't say he wasn't warned when he realizes I wasn't joking).

Kaz: Wow, lady, you walk faster than many people run!

• Options

Afternoon all!!

Hench thats a new one to add to my vocabimage only just getting used to "sick" which a young man said to me the other day.. had to look that up tooimage Well Rob thats totally sick that you are hench (hey I can use both words in one sentence!).

Thanks for the update on our running totals.  Weird sessions at the mo with PT so saw him on Saturday and yesterday and in those 3 days I have lost 1kg?!?   Quite pleased with that and eating four meals a day is weird just feel like I am eating all the time.

Did have a cheat as well usual cheat on Saturday of a pizza (as required by PT) and .. someone bought those tiny carmel slices from a large well know confectionary shop into the kitchen - I ate about four (may have been more image) of them OMG they are so moreish.. imageimage

Farlek session with PT in the heat yesterday was pretty tough too - takes a bit of getting used to this hot weather..

• Options
    yer majyer maj ✭✭✭

Hark at us, getting down with the kids....image

• Options

Omron's have arrived -  I don't know whether to be scared or happy. All will be revealed tomorrow am.image

• Options

And I have decided to start counting veg in my daily calorie totals, It can only help surely.image

• Options

I think I understand why veg (and to a degree fruit) might not be counted in some diet plans.  Presumably they're high fibre, nutritious and filling so allowing free reign on them might be likely to lead to satiety at the expense of more calorie dense foods?

That said I still think it's worth counting them - you soon learn whats good and not in terms of calorific values.

Who mentioned CBT before?

• Options
    Radar SalRadar Sal ✭✭✭

ummm...kaz, don't panic...I think it's water retention.  to be really girlie...where are you in your "cycle"?  Am interested to hear what the oromonithingie tells you.  As for the veggies and fruit being free on WW...I get veggies (within the low-carb group) but fruit packs quite a punch calorie wize.  Please don't get too obsessive with counting the calories in the good stuff like vege.  I am a little worried at how freaked out your friend got when you said you bought scales...we haven't known you for long and I REALLY don't want you to slip into something bad. image

KO - yay on the loss...not in the chesticle area though.  It's happening to me too image

I'm still on the wagon, YAY!  legs are pretty sore from run this morning too (1st time I've done 2 days in a row since paris).

• Options

RS - thanx.  BF and I have had a big bust up re omron thingies(never told him about last set). I can't believe how mad he is, no matter what I said he's got madder............... bloody hell. There will be nothing bad this time, I have decided the overall weight doesn't matter(as such), it is the whole fat % that makes a diff and my main goal is to reduce this to some level less than now. image

• Options

I still at the consideration stage with my 'cycle' Radar Sal image

I mean, I could buy it now, but I think it's best to wait until after the op just in case they come to the conclusion that my knee is utterly blown out and I'd have a better chance of becoming a flamingo than a runner or cyclist.

Just thought I'd mention it here. Big boobs are over-rated. Plastic boobs are hideous deformations. No particular reason for mentioning that.... image

• Options

Yes KO and RS boobs are the first to go.... So glad that big boobs are over-rated  TD!! Not something I have to worry about! image

• Options
    Tricky Dicky¹ wrote (see)

Just thought I'd mention it here. Big boobs are over-rated. Plastic boobs are hideous deformations.

Greatly agree.

• Options

Good morning folks.

My internet been down this morning. grrrr.

I am a happy  bunny this morning. I may weigh shit loads but I ain't fat!!!imageimage BF of 23.3%!!!  Now the book says low is less than 21%, I thought low was 15%??? Anyways it shows that I don't have near as much fat to lose as I thought!!!!imageimage And if I lose planned 10 kg it would take me well below 15(working out as a percentage of body weight and assuming I will lose only body fat???) which is unhealthy????image

Today I am happy!!!

• Options
    yer majyer maj ✭✭✭

Kaz I'm very glad you're happy because that's significantly lower than my bf% at the moment!

Hmmm Mr Maj prefers small boobs too.  Which is a good thing for me...

Sliughtly hungover this morning, very cross with myself for allowing this to happen.  Run is going to hurt a bit!

• Options

I actually envy your hangover Yer_maj. I have a my parents Ruby Wedding doo tomorrow night but will not be drinking as I may say something that I will not regret but will upset all concerned!!!image I have been t tootal since Paris.........I wonder why?!?!?!?

My BF hates small boobs........but quite frankly if he wants 'anything' at all he'll just have to like it!!!!image

• Options
    You want bigger "assets"? Quite frankly, tou can have mine. O to have pert little numbers peeking cheekily through a sheer top.

I thought I was hard done by, though, until I saw someone discussing sportsbras in the main forum with a JJ cup. JJ cup. Double J....

On the up side, I heart Shock Absorber! Thanks for the tip.

No movement on the scales despite a week of 1500-1600 cal averages. Sigh.
  • Options
    Marathon Maus wrote (see)
    . O to have pert little numbers peeking cheekily through a sheer top.

I love it when you talk dirty.  A bit of sex wee came out when I read that.

• Options
    Yer_maj: Ditto.
  • Options

Pfft.  Clearly not Avid Merrion viewers.

• Options
    If it looks like lucozade, get thee to a doctor...
  • Options
    Radar SalRadar Sal ✭✭✭
    Tricky Dicky¹ wrote (see)

I still at the consideration stage with my 'cycle' Radar Sal image

I mean, I could buy it now, but I think it's best to wait until after the op just in case they come to the conclusion that my knee is utterly blown out and I'd have a better chance of becoming a flamingo than a runner or cyclist.

Just thought I'd mention it here. Big boobs are over-rated. Plastic boobs are hideous deformations. No particular reason for mentioning that.... image

Good plan TD!  you're in maintenance mode now for the op and buying a bike is a great thing to look forward to for after the op, but if the docs do say no (which I've got everything crossed for not happening) you won't have the bike starting at you. How many sleeps to go?

on the boobs...big FAKE ones are BAAAAD...(except for my mums which are not for barbie doll reasons and aren't big not matter what my dad requestedimage I told him he'd have to get bigger hands to match).  I really don't get why women do this to themselves!  It sucks losing natural ones but does make running WAY more comfy.

kaz1 wrote (see)
    I am a happy  bunny this morning. I may weigh shit loads but I ain't fat!!!imageimage BF of 23.3%!!!  Now the book says low is less than 21%, I thought low was 15%??? Anyways it shows that I don't have near as much fat to lose as I thought!!!!imageimage And if I lose planned 10 kg it would take me well below 15(working out as a percentage of body weight and assuming I will lose only body fat???) which is unhealthy????image

Today I am happy!!!

Was pretty worried and fight with your BF kinda confirms that have to keep an eye on youimage BUT am not worried now and great to hear that your head sounds like it is in the right place.  You're looking at what's healthy and adjusting your goals!!  So awesome that you're able to do this. YAY KAZ!!!  BIG hug for you!  Keep an eye on yourself though and please share if you feel yourself sliding so we can get behind you and get you back on track. If that all makes sense. image

• Options
    RS - thanks. I think a lot of it is being honest with myself, and seeing the big picture in facts and figures cos my stupid brain obviously doesn't see things the way others do if that makes sense?!?! I had a big talk with my brother( two hour phone call) last night too and all making sense just now!! ;D
  • Options
    Radar SalRadar Sal ✭✭✭

Yup, that makes sense Kaz.

WOW it's hot!  I'm going to put a tenner on it being below 10 degrees next weekend.

• Options

Schorchio hear today again..........25 degrees yesterday, and todays hotter so the 12 miles has been forgotten. Will it matter??

• Options
    Radar SalRadar Sal ✭✭✭

you could always go for being slinky on the treadmill

• Options

RS - wierd! Too hot in this house for tm today either, I'd be as well outside. I will see how things are about 7 tonight, it may have cooled enough for my run or I will get up mega early tomorrow and do it then??? Feeling right lazy.