Outlaw 2013

Comments

• ... only if I don't do IMUK.  Both?  Nah.

• Firsties careful far to early to start "training" yet now to dec is the time to address your limiters cant / crap swimmer get lessons , not confident on the bike lots of easy bike rides road/ mountain bike anything carrying a couple of extra stone? Start to get that diet cracked dont be a monk but start cutting the junk and espcially the booze if you are still knocking back that bottle of red on a sat night when you start training proper you will struggle to get up and get them long rides n runs in image and get reading for starters

Be Ironfit

Going long

And cant swim bike and run by our own Iron Holgs is a good decription of the fun you are in for image
  • Sound like my wife there Max telling me to cut out the merlot
  • add me to the list................if we keep on surely we can ask for a recount with henley to make this the pirate championship race againimage

• I will be at whichever is the pirate championship .....as a supporter
  • Henley is a bit far south for me. Do they have proper beer there ?
  • I'm in - pre registered need to get to the start this time let alone finish it!

• Is it pre-mature to make list? Well here goes

Cake
    Sarah the Bookworm
    Lee the Pea
    ST
    Happy Chap
    EP
    Maths chick?
    Sponge Cale
    Tommy Gun
    Razor 51
    Horse
    Britrisky
    DTT
    Iron Pingu
    Donna Kebab 

Steve ho - will definately sign up to outlaw and would also like do imuk. Let hope imuk is not on the following weekend of outlaw.
    Alibear
    Yellowrubberduck.

Supporting

engineer
    mathschick
    Dave the Ex Spartan

Anyone else?

• me me me please add me image

Cake
    Sarah the Bookworm
    Lee the Pea
    ST
    Happy Chap
    EP
    Maths chick?
    Sponge Cale
    Tommy Gun
    Razor 51
    Horse
    Britrisky
    DTT
    Iron Pingu
    Donna Kebab
    seren nos
    JvR

Steve ho - will definately sign up to outlaw and would also like do imuk. Let hope imuk is not on the following weekend of outlaw.
    Alibear
    Yellowrubberduck.

Supporting

engineer
    mathschick
    Dave the Ex Spartan

Anyone else?

• me me

• I'm going for this again. Weighed up the costs of going abroad and decided it's expensive enough as it it is. Logistically outlaw is awesome and a great course as well. Isn't it funny how quickly we forget the pain. Henley is a bit late in the year for me, means I'd have to dedicate the summer holiday to training and can't see that going down to well at home! Count me in.
  • *Wonders in, looks suprised at the size of the list, ponders a late entry.......

Wonders off again*
  • I think you'll find that's 'wanders'

;-)

• Im up for this as well. i would have loved to do Henley, however a September Ironman screws up the family holiday in August, or should i say the family holiday screws up my training

Is it pre-mature to make list? Well here goes

Cake 
    Sarah the Bookworm 
    Lee the Pea 
    ST 
    Happy Chap 
    EP 
    Maths chick? 
    Sponge Cale 
    Tommy Gun 
    Razor 51 
    Horse 
    Britrisky 
    DTT 
    Iron Pingu 
    Donna Kebab
    seren nos
    JvR
    JCDigger
    Steve ho
    Alibear
    Yellowrubberduck.

Supporting

engineer
    mathschick
    Dave the Ex Spartan

• Can someone add TJ1004
  • Thanks razor

Cake
    Sarah the Bookworm
    Lee the Pea
    ST
    Happy Chap
    EP
    Maths chick?
    Sponge Cale
    Tommy Gun
    Razor 51
    Horse
    Britrisky
    DTT
    Iron Pingu
    Donna Kebab
    seren nos
    JvR
    JCDigger
    Steve ho
    Alibear
    Yellowrubberduck.

TJ1004

Supporting

engineer
    mathschick
    Dave the Ex Spartan

erm - I am on both parts of the list.....I'll either participate or supportimageSee how i get on ....

• I might be interested in doing the swim as part of a relay again. image

• late entry OC.........it hasn't even opened...............image

looks like we are going to have a force there againimage

• I've pre-registered for Outlaw (as has my training buddy) but I'm too scared of cutting and pasting on here to try adding myself to the list.
    Planning on coming to Henley to support. 

Cake
    Sarah the Bookworm
    Lee the Pea
    ST
    Happy Chap
    EP
    Maths chick?
    Sponge Cale
    Tommy Gun
    Razor 51
    Horse
    Britrisky
    DTT
    Iron Pingu
    Donna Kebab
    seren nos
    JvR
    JCDigger
    Steve ho
    Alibear
    Yellowrubberduck.                                                                                             TJ1004           Running  Postie                                                                                                                 

Supporting

engineer
    mathschick
    Dave the Ex Spartan

Well it would be rude not to join in the party as I have my 2 mentorees entering itimage

Lea the Pea if you want a really fast swimmer for you team, then the guy that did my swim this year is looking for a team for next year(his swim was 1hr 6mins in)

• Seren......We better get the meadow camping area sorted again for the Pirates.....image

• Razor yes please I'm planning on bringing the Tent-Mahall it has to be seen to be believed. ( and I might need help erecting it if family decide not to join me)
  • And me! exciting times
  • I'll support.  I might be persuaded to do the swim leg of a relay if anyone is desperate enough to have me.

• Well... I've pre-registered... image

• Nice one Tom, Ali we had a great campsite this year and there will be someone to help pitch your tent. I'll be taking the gazebo again, can't wait after missing out this year......image
  • Cake
    Sarah the Bookworm
    Lee the Pea
    ST
    Happy Chap
    EP
    Maths chick?
    Sponge Cale
    Tommy Gun
    Razor 51
    Horse
    Britrisky
    DTT
    Iron Pingu
    Donna Kebab
    seren nos
    JvR
    JCDigger
    Steve ho
    Alibear
    Yellowrubberduck.                                                                                             TJ1004          
    Running  Postie 
    Nurse Ratched (and Partner in Crime)                                                                                                                

Supporting

engineer
    mathschick
    Dave the Ex Spartan

• Woo hoo! Cut and pasted without all the crap image

Sorry

I need to get out more image