What does everyone do for a job?

I'm a Website Developer for a large bank, mainly involving looking after a couple of the company websites. 

In the future I'd like to build websites from scratch (although I do this at home in my spare time)

Comments

• I'm an evil nurse

/members/images/497331/Gallery/dolly_hypo_throw_pillow_0.jpg

• I work in a University Human Resources department.

I'm hanging on for my 25 years long service award (2019).

• I'm a Product Designer, currently designing chemical dosing equipment.

Like to move in to sports equipment design in the future.

• I'm a dietitian working in research. I'd always wanted to be a doctor. Or have my own bakery image

• I'm an IT Tutor, unemployed for the last 12 months after the college shut down the out-reach centre I was working in and made us all redundant.

I also design and build websites for fun (self taught).

I just want another job, any job image

• MI analyst full time

Sports therapist part time
  • I was a factory worker for 18 very long years, but gave it up to go to university. I'm now about to commence the second year of study for my degree in law.

• Deputy Head at a primary school.
  • I'm receptionist at my hubby's Osteopathic clinic.

I've no further aspirations beyond travelling the world, staying in nice places and eating nice food. (Travel writer maybe!!  image )

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Job: journalist/editor/linguist/analyst type stuff with a media organization.

Aspiration: to get the redundy payoff as soon as I've scored the 25-year service award (four years to go and counting down the months).

• Digital Media Enchanter

Aspiration - Digital Media Sorcerer

• Until a year ago, I was an accountant and had been for 20 years. Then I jacked it all in  and in January I started doing research in cognitive psychology. I'm lucky in that I absolutely love what I'm doing now image

• CindersCinders ✭✭✭

After 4 years at home being mum I start a new job in Accounts in 2 weeks time image

• I'm a vehicle damage assessor in an accident repair centre....  sorry just fell asleep saying it, I'm that bored with my job.

Would like to work in radio

• If someone needs a dietitian, let me know. I could do with not working where I am now... Or I can bake you a cake?

• I fight fires!
  • full time mother and wife.............not a housewife as i don't do houseworkimage

• A (not very) civil servant.

• Ticket Office & Call Centre Manager

• Trainee solicitor for a big evil corporate entity.

• maths teacher

• I flog stuff

• IKFY wrote (see)

I flog stuff

What you're a Dominatrix? image

• Engineer. Which allows me to run and swim in many locations all over Europe. And what my life slowly slip away in airports.

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Used to work as a mechanical engineer in R&D until the whole show I was performing in moved south and I refused to go with it. So I started a spot of clearing up gardens for old ladies. Seven years later I can tell you its better than working and pays better too.

• AlbeoLupus wrote (see)
    IKFY wrote (see)

I flog stuff

What you're a Dominatrix? image

I can be if that's what you're into image

• I work in a compliance department for a professional services company..... That means I'm an expert in more obscure rules and regulations than it is possible to shake a stick at........ ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

My aspiration is to be able to afford to not need to work.
  • another (less evil) Nurse image... would love to do some more sports based profession...

still wondering if there's a best way to go about it image

• JeremyGJeremyG ✭✭✭

Directional driller in oilfield. After 22 years working offshore I fancy a change but to what I have no idea!

• I'm an Immigration Officer. Not quite what I imagined I'd do when growing up!