Options

Sunday February 22nd

124»

Comments

• Options
    Hi guys sorry i havent been around,been so busy with other things the running has been limited to about 25-30 miles a week.

Did my longest ever run today though of 23.25 miles in 3:05.Really struggled at the end though with 10 min miles.Still feel good about it though and didnt stop once.

Gareth.(john smiths)
    Im really sorry its taken me so long but WELL DONE on that first marathon,that was excellent.
  • Options
    Monique due to poor right arm movement I am still working on my swimming so in answer to your question not yet
  • Options
    well done todays racers - some good reports of good performances once again

:o)

Found out today that club is organising trip to race the train in August, owuld be rude not to join them. Also looks like i will be running stratford 1/2 in April, so thats 3 in 3 months now.

As the week starts with todays mileage, if goes to plan, which I hope it does, this will be a 38 mile week for me... eek! watch this space!

Hoping for good training in the week ahead for everyone

Andy
  • Options
    I just wondered, with the ultra title and your evident love of biking.
  • Options
    RHB - will also be doing Race the Train with club

Monique - I do like the running and the cycling but not to keen on the swimming, may just end up doing long Duathlons
  • Options
    Snap- Race the Train is one of our club trips, will I see you there?
  • Options
    Tell us if you find any then I wouldn't mind doing some too.
  • Options
    NE Good racing, particularly in the conditions and with no warm. Maybe we shuold start a new thread. My fastest 8 mile race wEXCELLENT racing. Presumeably the beer/wine is included in the pub meal prize?

Mine's a smooth.... I feel I should run to earn the beers :-)

Nettle Lover; didn't know you were into xc. Well done. It makes you realise there are parts of you that you didn't think existed!!

Popsider, nice running. It seems the wind ha been a problem for lots of racers and runners today. Me keeping indoors wouldn't know.

What; something. Too embarrassed to say what.
    Why; e-mails saying get your act together.
    Result; satisfact ion!
    as also run arriving late and so with no warm-up.

BT,BR; sludge, smudge. Let's not get into the elite brigade who class a xc race as a jaunt round a field with a few manufactured hillocks in it! :-)

Wardi,
  • Options
    Congratulations on the PB Wardi.

Also, well done to all the other weekend racers. Some very impressive training going on as well.

MikeB - hope you are back running soon.

What: am 5 miles. pm 3 x 5000m (200rec) 40-45 bpm below HRmax.
    Why: aerobic base building
    Last hard: 30th Nov
    Last rest: yesterday
  • Options
    There's a lot to catch up from this weekend I see.
    Congratulations to one and all who raced and trained hard.
    Fairly quiet weekend away at the In-Laws as it was my wife's birthday. No long run.
    34 miles for the week, with a satisfyingly quick run on Thursday.
  • Options
    Rodders - that's a great session to do in this sort of cold. Think you'll be in good shape for better than 1:23 in your half if you can put 8 of those efforts together.

techie alert! - I'm actually writing this from my old PC, which I seem to have successfully migrated to run SuSE Linux 9.0. That's why I'm still up. But not for much longer.....