Options

Reverse 10 Mile Road Race/incorporating The Welsh 10 Mile Road Race Championship

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Han

Did you see you finished 14th in ladies vet 35 and I was 15th!!!

I really can't believe it.
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    It is too weird for words WP! I distictly saw you for the first few miles, as I was right behind you, then next to you and then in front of you! Welsh dragon vest and pink windbreaker aroudn your waist! And we even contemplated if it was you...

I reckon if we did not have such difficulties breathing we would have discovered each other. Like you I was suffereing those first 5 miles or so. Once we passed the Potteries again I was much better and started chatting to people running close.
  • Options
    Yay, I'm listed down as a Senior Male! That's a new one on me!

I had a poor race. I suffered a mild ankle sprain just over 2 weeks ago, but it felt okay on the Friday. Still at 7 miles it gave way and then I hobbled/ran/shuffled back the last 3 miles. Bah. :(
  • Options
    But you finished regardless!!! It would have been much easier to give up and you did not! Well done!
  • Options
    well done everybody,
    good race i managed 1:05 not bad, started to overheat about 7 miles,and took its toll towards end.i was the idiot with the coat hat and gloves on bad idea anybody see me and laugh!
    anybody doing gloucester 20 in 3 weeks?