Options

'Mature' runners.

Comments

• Options
    Helen W. Haven't said hello.

'Hello'

JJ
  • Options
    My, JJ, you're looking particularly fine today. Many thanks for your submission on the US forum - will you join the panel? Now which paper were those meerkats in, sfh legs?
  • Options
    Sorry meerkat. Not ignoring you.

Will be over shortly.

Where do you want me?
  • Options
    I was all stiff this morning......

I went out last night for my usual EG10m & took 10minutes longer!! I had a Sunday long Run Off and was eggxecting to blast round!!

Glad to hear that everyone is getting better - Just means lots of attention & sympathy goes to Meerkat (flowers , chocs, books ,fruit, etc )till she's off dashing around again.

Glenn Swine Fever is what we red blooded males get thinking about Wee Piglets little trotters.

BTS
  • Options
    Poping back to continue re grouting the bathroom ...... OH THE JOY
  • Options
    BtS - thank you very very much. <meerkat reaches over to give the snail a hug>
    I've found the meerkats in the Times, but close inspection reveals that they are actually PEOPLE dressed as meerkats. I'm shocked. Deeply shocked.
  • Options
    Meerkat.
    Your false friends were in the Times, I think.
    I will willingly join the panel but only if a proper motion is passed.

Sorry if there's a lot of crunching noise. I've just done myself a quick cheese on toast and coffee.
    JJ
  • Options
    Chimp, if you could lend a paw with the self help BJ thread, I'd be very grateful. In fact, BJ is such a handful (yeuchhh) that it's a question of all hands to the pump (hehehe).
  • Options
    I'll be there. Sounds as if we all need to pull together on this one!
  • Options
    Brian. It's important to exercise the brain now and again. Tried purple? Doesn't half look different.
    JJ
  • Options
    Thanks Meerkat,

I need that hug I really am re grouting the bathroom today and its depressing the hell out of me :-(

have some Benedicks Choc's I got mixed selection for you as I did not know your favorites.

Speak to you all later I'm going back to the bathroom for anothe hours purgetory.

BTS
  • Options
    Meerky

sorry didn't back to you sooner, had things to do and just had to make a leetle contribution to anglo - american diplomacy.

yessineeddee those fake merkins were in the Times. Completely differnet to our real one whose all svelt and lustry - those fakes seemd rather podgy and...

BTS, grouting is mind numbing - daughters shower needs redoing - what does she put in her hair!
  • Options
    Urghh grammer and speling al rong abuv. tim 2 gough bak to skuul.
  • Options
    Some clown called Eric Morcambe has appeared on the US site, can't think who that might be ;-)

I really ought to do some work now. BTW I confidently expected pr*ck to be censored over there and it wasn't. Sorry if it causes any offence - the word I mean not my - oh nver mind.

WeeP: you can stop rubbing me now.
  • Options
    This is important. KEEP ME OFF THAT US L & O THREAD BEFORE I DO MYSELF SOME DAMAGE.
    I'm going to do something horticultural.
    JJ
  • Options
    Eric Morcambe?

though he was dead, B*****d, used to hit me on the cheeks all the time, and he was rude about my plays, and he ranked above e in the Greatest Britons..

its not fair

and now that Leslie Philips look alike davidB calls him a clown a compliment that

<sulk sulk sulk>
  • Options
    You silver tongued devil, sfh. Thanks for all the help on the BJ thread, chaps. It's tough work, but someone's got to do it.
  • Options
    Morning All,

Whoops change that to Afternoon. Just done breakfast wo better get across to see what's happening over the water.
  • Options
    Afternoon all, flying visit between real work, and not even aproper lunch/run break today as have to go and be nice to new employees. As an antidote I'll see what my pal BJ is up to - back when I can folks.

P, glad trotter is twinging less

Meerkat, here, borrow my hanky, and keep resting or whatever,and get better soon.

Johnny J - hello :-)
  • Options
    That's good. Had my lunchtime laugh. Meerkat you are a star as usual (liked the beer with menaces), thanks to all for the fun.

(HW thinks... will have to practice being a lot less subtle when overseas... English bird going cheep, cheep - well I thought it was good!)

Now back to work, no breaks today.
  • Options
    Good work meerkat. I've been over but it's pretty uninspired stuff from Chimpy toady I'm afraid.

The Muse seems to have deserted me (though calling merkat over easy wasnt too bad I suppose)
  • Options
    Godot the Chimp - I quite liked the over easy, though a bit worried that you might think I would ever bestow favours lightly.
    Helen W - I liked the cheep cheep. BJ doesn't really deserve us, though.
  • Options
    Noooo meerkat. As you well know, I never the truth get in the way of a good cheap gag.
  • Options
    True, but I am beginning to think he is a weight lifter rather than a runner (once had a guy working on my house who was a bit like that - turned out he's been on the supplements).

Reminds me of the philosophy of the dog, "'tis better to be kicked than ignored" in which case we are massaging his ego. Nice thought :-)

Where's Piglet with her sharp little crubeens?
  • Options
    Good afternoon! Just looked out my window. There's a big hawk in the back. If I were the neighbor's cat, that would be one bird I would NOT tackle. BTW, do you still refer to females and males as birds and blokes. Sounds retro, but I lead a sheltered life.

BTS - Your task brings back fond memories. I worked my way through school as a tile mechanic.

Meerkat - I post as JimCa on the Masters Forum. That was the first time that I've ever posted on L&O. Thanks for your assistance. I just thought the man had gall. He can't get a date in the state he lives. He doesn't know when to hold hands or kiss. Yet, he is a judge of fine English women. Personally, I think he is thirteen or so. Of course, we have laws about school attendance. If he posts much during the day, maybe he is 30 and never been kissed. Thanks for enlightening me.

Helen - Hope your run went well. Looking for all the racy details.

JJ - Nice turnover. I wish I could run faster. My problem is I am old and decrepit. By the time I get warmed up, it's time for me to cool down. Nice distance. I stopped at six today. Tentative footing and all that.

Have a nice weekend! Run strong! Have fun!

Jim
  • Options
    Chimp: why have you started calling yourself Chimpy toady?
  • Options
    Chimpy Toady??

Where DB??
  • Options
    Post 1192 above; it's there clear as day, no use denying it.
  • Options
    JimC. Yes we do. It's probably Wicked Witch from over here. We were wondering where she's gone.
    Are you keeping up with the L & O thread over there. The committee would value your evidence.

All. I asked you to keep me away from the US and you failed me. I shall revert to my role of a refined English gentleman.

I shall depart for Sainsburys where this scion of the English gentry will do the bl**dy shopping. Don't go much on this 'new man' lark. Revenge - I shall stock up on Fullers 1845, some decent reds, licorice allsorts and kettle chips.
    Back later.
    JJ
  • Options
    Hi Jim. I suspected you might be Jim Ca. As JJ says, please do join the BJ Tackle Inspectorate. No problem with birds and blokes unless someone I don't like is using these terms. Then it's claws at dawn.