Options

Caaamonnn Ref!!

Comments

• Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    That's bad luck and make no mistake, dude.

Wassup with the boy Brian then?
  • Options
    Been out for a few weeks and we have missed him up front and no mistake.

However, we have continued to win and it seems like he will be back for the crunch Auchinleck game a week on Monday :)
  • Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    Stevenage in the morning. Lose and we can be all but relegated officially- only goal difference would keep us up if that were the case.

Teams around us have games in hand, so if we lose and they all win(it wont happen as they are playing play-off candidates looking to consolidate their positions) we would be down basically with 2 games to spare.

Wish us luck!

(Visited Telford today and went to the ground and went inside unofficially....well, if you leave gates open, groundhoppers will wander!!)
  • Options
    I will have my ear peeled for the result dandan.

Here's hoping for a miracle.
  • Options
    No 'lok game today because of this stupid Scottish Cup semi-final business.

Going to Love Street to see the semi between Linlithgow Rose (spit) and Arthurlie (spit).

Think I will opt for the Arthurlie end, although I hate sitting down at the football. Really hate it.

That said it should be a great game, with a big support for both sides.
  • Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    Miracles dont happen, not in Tammieland.

:o(
  • Options
    :(

Zat you mathematically down?

:(

Linlithgow, as expected, cruised into the final of the Scottish Junior Cup with a 4-1 win over Arthurlie.

Rose are classic smash and grab merchants and lived up to their reputation with four brilliantly taken goals, offering little else to the game, which was dominated in terms of possession by 'lie.

However, they lacked the quality of Rose up front.

Not a bad game, and a gorgeous sunny day, altough the turnout of just under 3000 was a letdown.
  • Options
    I went to a new ground last week!!

It was Foxborough (Gillette) Stadium - where New England Revolution play "soccer".

Nice ground - holds 60k - but no roof!! and the weather here is pants!!

Didn't get to see a game but good to look around - although briefly.
  • Options
    Hiya Andy.

Brilliant, I love an empty ground (was used to them as a Dundee fan :)

There is an eeriness which I like, and you can imagine the ground full on a Saturday with lots of people and goals.

• Options
    Yeah you're right Dude.

I've been to a few grounds like that on match days too ;-)
  • Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    Hi guys. Match 91 of the season coming up tonight, in spite of back to work tiredness leaving me on my knees!!

Dunkirk v Kimberley Town, Central Midlands Supreme Division, a tiny wee ground, more of a field with a few fences and a big perimetre fence around it.

Aye, almost almost down, dude. Not mathematically, but when Saturday comes...
  • Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    Hi guys. Match 91 of the season coming up tonight, in spite of back to work tiredness leaving me on my knees!!

Dunkirk v Kimberley Town, Central Midlands Supreme Division, a tiny wee ground, more of a field with a few fences and a big perimetre fence around it.

Aye, almost almost down, dude. Not mathematically, but when Saturday comes...
  • Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    It was so good, the PC typed it twice!

Ground 116, coming up!

TTFN.
  • Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    Was ok too. 3-2 it finished...so small and so tight that the clubhouse and changing rooms are outside the ground! And at half time I was the only one left inside the ground!!!!
  • Options
    Weird!

Well done on your 116th!

OK confession time.

Pollok v Johnstone Burgh tonight at Newlandsfield. Some cup competition or other (there are dozens).

However, I am going to the THEATRE instead.

I feel dirty.
  • Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    Good job I kept the side up!

Derby v Luton, 1-0. Match 92 but- shock horror- I had been there before!
  • Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    So, onto the weekend.

But first, dude, it hasnt escaped my attention that you are doing some wee jogging event or other this weekend. Hope you enjoy your fun run and manage to come in ahead of any rhinos, giant bananas or, more likely, giant stuffed haggises that may be taking part.

Good luck and have fun!

Now, football.

Ach, we will be relegated officially come 16:50 this afternoon. Only a miracle the size of the parting of the Red Sea could cause the season to go down to the wire in a winner-takes-all frenzy at Cambridge next week.

Moreover, today is against Altrincham, my least favourite team ever we have played, and all our matches are always desperately tedious non-events. we have played them about 5 times this year already too.

This is like being on death-row! 6 hours time, we get strung up on the gallows...
  • Options
    Good win for Derby. Glad to see Billy Davies doing well at another club.

He is a wee nyaff but a possible future Scotland manager.

Thanks for the good luck message :)

Haven't run much in the last 3 weeks due to illness but was going well prior to that so fingers crossed :)

Get it right up the Altrincham!!!

Right up!!

Lok won 3-2 last night. I was getting text updates from my cohorts Rab and Chop. Brian Dingwall returned to fire home the winner :)
  • Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭
    I feel sick. We won 1-0 and are hanging on my our fingertips.

16 Crawley Town 44 1 52
    17 Cambridge Utd 45 -10 52
    18 Stafford R 45 -21 52
    19 Altrincham 45 -14 50
    20 Grays Athletic 44 -1 49

21 Halifax 44 -9 49
    22 Tamworth 45 -17 48
    23 Southport 45 -9 47
    24 St Albans 45 -33 37

• Options
    COME ON YOU LAMBS!!!!!

MASSIVE game tonight away Auchinleck.

We lead them in the two-horse title chase by two points, but they have a game in hand.

Gonna be a tense affair tonight but can't wait! Gonna haul my aching legs down to deepest, darkest Ayrshire for 7pm.

p.s. 3.53.41 yesterday.
  • Options
    Still raining.
    Fear it might be cancelled :(
  • Options
    Can't believe Reading's result on Sat. I thought we'd lose at Bolton.

European Footy? Reading? Nah!!
  • Options
    Can't believe Reading's result on Sat. I thought we'd lose at Bolton.

European Footy? Reading? Nah!!
  • Options
    ooppss!!

Sorry 'bout that.
  • Options
    Worth posting twice mate :)

Great win!

• Options
    A fantastic smash-and-grab 2-1 away win for the 'Lok last night which takes us five points clear!!

Absolute daylight robbery, with the winning goal in the last five minutes, which makes it all the sweeter.

Cracker of a game.....excellent way to spend a rainy Monday night.
  • Options
    Always nice to have a late win :-)
    Especially in the rain.

I watched Boston Red Sox v Toronto Blue Jays at baseball last night.
    Good atmosphere and very different for me.

A sell out crowd, plenty of noise, free food and beer too. Quality!!
  • Options
    Wow really?

At Fenway Park?

I am ubelievably jealous.
  • Options
    Yeah Fenway.

I went a couple of weeks ago but it was rained off so those tickets apply for next week.
    Last night was in a hospitality box too - well cool.