Options

Caaamonnn Ref!!

1454647484951»

Comments

• Options

got relegated last night, despite playing our best football in years. we went down ins tyle, tony mowbray style. in my future i see away trips to cumbernauld, yoker and shettleston image

the bairn is brilliant. a happy chappy. been to a few games.

• Options
    NayanNayan ✭✭✭

Arsenal all but secured the fourth place non trophy last. Pity liverpool Wont win the league.

Not that I like liverpool you understand- would be nice to see wenger with no 'financial doping' excuse for failing to win another pot that's all.

• Options
    dan dandan dan ✭✭✭

Great that the nipper is doing well. No very great that Atletico Pollokio are down. Mind you, Yoker will be a great visit.

Would be nice to see Pool win, has been a long time in coming!

• Options

och well. ying yang...Dundee will be promoted if they win on Saturday. It's a sellout!

Coupled with Dundee United in the cup final, it's happy days on Tayside image

No strong feelings on the Prem. Liverpool's unequivocal support of their racist striker was a bit whiffy to me, though.

• Options
    NayanNayan ✭✭✭

any Bayern Munich fans here? in which case

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Options

AMAZING finish to the Scottish Championship. Hamilton needed Dundee to not win, and to achieve an eight-goal swing to take the title.

They won 10-2!, but Dundee (happily for me) hung on to beat Dumbarton 2-1. incredible effort by hamilton. hope they win their play-off.

• Options
    NayanNayan ✭✭✭

Arsene Wenger dips into P&D training thread at halftime.

Tells team: "Don't be shit." Wins trophy.