Options

Injured Knee Advice please

Hi, i managed to hit my knee on a pole om a play park while playing with my kids. It was v sore for a few days but now two weeks later it is still uncomfortable to run on i get a dull ache when i run and it gets a bit stiffer during the run. I have taken a few days off but have been running at a reduced pace since. Should i rest unitil there is no pain? carry on running reduced weekly distances or see a doc? there is no swelling or visible damage on my knee. Sorry for rambling. any feedback would be aprecisted.

Comments

• Options
    TTTT ✭✭✭
    Going to be blunt! See a decent sports physio pref. one who can refer to hospital directly. 
  • Options
    well I recommend you have it treated by Osteopath as. If you can't go have a look here may be they also provide home service.
  • Options
    > @bradleycameron said:
    > well I recommend you have it treated by Osteopath as. If you can't go have a look here may be they also provide home service.

osteopathicare.co.uk
  • Options
    SHADESSHADES ✭✭✭✭
    Steve - if it's healing then probably no point in going to the doctor, he will only tell you to rest.   Run gently when you can and if it doesn't get better then maybe a physio.   Most injuries will heal in time with rest and careful reintroduction to training.
  • Options
    For body pains in general & knee pains in particular, I highly recommend using CBD oils to treat. CBD is safe & effective for your health & your treatment!
    Find coupon codes at Couponupto.com to purchase CBD at the best price! :) :)