Options

Too fat to run now

Comments

• Options
    I was bone idle all day yesterday.

I'm told by 'they who know all' (parents) that it's Last Night night this coming weekend.

Off to the theatre this evening. I'm so blimmin classy!
  • Options
    Limper it is indeed the Last night on saturday, pom poms at the ready. image
  • Options
    Just watched a very passable staging of 'Evita'.
    Well, when I say I watched Evita - what I actually did was listen to Evita whilst watching the obnoxiously large hairdo in front of me fidget from side to side for two and a half hours.
    Limpette made the suggestion that when one applies for theatre tickets one should have to state one's height and hairstyle and then be seated accordingly!!
    Anyway, even allowing for unnecessary barnets, it was a very pleasant evening.

<< fluffs Tippy's pom-poms for him >> image
  • Options
    oh nice touch.......image
  • Options
    I have an artist's hands Tippy imageimage

Today I can actually see the lily-pad estate through the windows. Yesterday all I could see was the rain streaming down the glass.
    Some bits of my house and garden appear to have rearranged themselves during the storm!
    We are due for more horrendous weather along the coast though. Typical as this is my final week of holiday this year. I'm just going to go and check that the Limper-neds have not been blown away!!
  • Options
    limper: hope neddies are ok.
    Been wet and windy here as well.
    Where is everyone
  • Options
    Tis just you and me these days Tippy. Shame. Shall we just get a room?!

Did my 2 miles again, but it turned into 2.5. Less pain than I've been having but still more than I want.

Give the Eagle a little kissette from me and wish him a safe journey and good luck for this weekend.
  • Options

I will wish him good luck as for the Kiss will send it to him image

Well done on th ejogette, you are going in the right direction, so think positive.

Now as for a room, same place.image

• Options
    I'm a bit strapped for cash this month Tippy - we'll have to carry on meeting here for now!

I think I will try the 10 miler on Sunday, but I will aim to keep it slow enough that I still feel okay at the end.
    I don't think there's much risk of dehydrating this weekend! The forecast looks 'orrid.

Hope you're both ok, Bodj and Speedy.
  • Options

Will make sure i wait for the servants to leave image, we can not have the staff talking.

Thats the spirit, gentle, and good at the end., you will have a trailing wind as think it is another classic weekend, wet and windy.

• Options
    You could always come along Tippy. Straight down the M3. I'll buy you an ice cream (or a hot choclit if the weather is going to be that bad!).

I know the area very well so always look forward to going back there and it's a lovely run.

Just had to take Limper-Mog to the vet. That's her pocket money spent for the next 5 years!!
  • Options
    Limper: POM POMS at the ready
  • Options
    " Laaaaand of ho-o-ope and gloreeeeeeeeee...
    Mother o-o-of the freeeeeee".....

<< shakes Tippy's pompom vigorously >>
  • Options
    Just off for my runnette now. Hope Eagle is soaring along on his half.
  • Options
    Will get a report soon I hope.
    Mind you do not get blown awayyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    I really struggled.
    Minute per mile slower than usual for me and never really got into 'the zone'.
    But I did the distance and still managed to drive home and do my horses and cook a huge family meal.

Tippy - did the Eagle do you proud today?

Just off to batten down the lily-pad hatches and prepare to ride out the next storm.
  • Options

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cattle prods,spiders....... Sounds like fun!!

Limper, apparently due to the very hot spring, the spiders multiplied like mad, and now it's getting cold, they are coming inside.....yuk! We had one in the bedroom the other night, it was bigger than a dinner plate, and was wearing clogs, cos I could hear it walking down the wall......image

Limper, well done on your race, must have been the pompoms that helped image

I hope you are still battened down, it's been very windy here, and meant to be worse tonight

Speedy, how are you??

Hello Tippy and Eagle

Out w/end away in the gin wagon seems so far away now, but we had a good time

• Options
    Morning Bodj. Mind you don't end up talking to yourself in here.

Hot spring??? I can't say I noticed a hot Spring down here! This has got to have been the dullest year weather-wise for a very long time.
    No more spiders recently, but the horse-flies and mozzies are out in full force. It's been windy enough to blow large bricks around in my garden - how come it hasn't blown the bugs away too?!

• Options

Limper: Eagle did me proud as always, flew the flag (keep telling him to do his flies up)

Bodj: welcome back (waves pom poms image)

Now those bugs are cleaver limper, the go with the wind then get a lift back, on the spiders.

• Options
    Fecking feckity spammers. Just feck off.
    They are ruining RW.

Congrats to Eagle.
  • Options

Now Limper, remember grammer young lady.

Now write out 500 times in Latin, Spammers go home (cheap pun of Monty Python)

• Options
    I have a fwiend you know - Nortius Maximus - he wanks higher than any man in Wome.
  • Options

I have a friend like that as well you know image.

Now go and welease woger from the dungeon

• Options
    Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly!
  • Options
    And throw him to the floor again Sir?

OK Tippy, you and I obviously need to have a DVD evening together!
  • Options

lol oh the classics.

<scans the horizon for Bodj, Speedy & poopie the Eagle)

"Now listen very carfully I will say zis only once"

"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you".

Ok I will behave now promise

• Options
    "Dennis, there's some lovely muck over here".
    "King of the Britons?? Who're the Britons??".

I will also behave now. Temporarily for a while briefly.

Whatcha doing this weekend then Tips darling?
  • Options
    Limper: lazy weekend for me, how about you? taking dawg and neddies out?

Have to say I could not resist this one

“-She turned me into a newt!
    -A newt?
    -I got better...”

• Options
    "We are the knights who say "NIH""
    "Bring us a shrubbery or we will say it a second time".

Have you seen 'Spamalot'? It's brilliant. A worthy tribute!

I have had a pretty lazy day today. Dawg and I went for a walk with #2 Ned, but I don't recall doing anything else of relevance!
    I may (or may not) run a few weeny miles tomorrow, but nothing much. I'm still keeping to very short distances due to the poor old bod being so cranky!

<< hops off in search of larks tongues or jaguars earlobes or wolf nipple chips >>