Options

Mundane thread

Comments

• Options

Done any more running lately, I did too much yesterday, I have sore legs owwwwwwwwwwww image

• Options
    Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    Mrs p is so happy, sometimes I really really love football.
  • Options
    Started stage one as endorsed by the asthma nurse today. Went for a brisk walk to see if it brought on the asthma ... it did image still gonna go for a little jog tomorrow.

Hello happy Mrs P
  • Options

Aw bum.  Do the inhalers not help?

• Options
    Yes it helps quite a bit, the nurse thought we may have to increase the steroid inhaler just to get the inflamation down. It's frustrating but not really a problem long term, they just want to use the lowest possible dose that works

I'm tired but don't wanna go to bed cos I keep having nightmares can you growl at the bad dreams to scare them away for me please bear?
  • Options

My pleasure image

http://www.beyondthecarseat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/bearll-300x214.jpg

to scary nightmares image

• Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Mundane - Ban the tan

Sorry about the nightmares SOLB. I used to have recurring nightmares - trying to wakr myself up from them yntil one night I just decided to let whatever was going to happen happen. Nothing happened and the nightmares went away.

Glad that Mrs. P. is happy. Not sure what football is though, today it appeared to be a lot of barely dressed men getting upset with one another.

• Options
    Ha take that big bad dreams!

*grins at bear*
  • Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I keep going shopping, is that bad? I have shopping baskets with £80 of running clothes and am looking at new running shoes as well. Both my off road pairs have big holes in the uppers though the soles appear fine - I have had them for ages though. Over a year if not 18 months the first pair. I was thinking same again or inov8's as they have a waterproof pair - mine aren't water proof. That was even before the big holes. inov8 also do a mixed terrain pair that might be useful for running on a soggy grass track?

Why do I want all this stuff? Do I really need it?

• Options
    I know what happens in these dreams mousey, nice idea though x
  • Options
    I only buy running clothes when my motivation is hurting, I always hope the box will have some enthusiasm in.

You certainly need new shoes mouse, I doubt it with the other stuff but if you have enough pennies its not doing any harm and mouse smiles are pretty special

I'd better get to bed, night mundanies all (night Mr p)
  • Options
    Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    Gnight John boy image
  • Options
    TownerTowner ✭✭✭
    Night Puffy...
  • Options
  • Options
    Morning mundanies

Wow, scary bear! Hope he did the trick in scaring the nightmares away.

Re lots of kit, I think running shoes are different. It's such a big part of who we are, not just something we do, and without decent shoes we'll end up on the bench. Okay so maybe they didn't need to be pink and a cheaper pair would have done.... image

Hoofing home down the M1. Blimey it's bland and grey. Come on, own up, who cancelled the weather?
  • Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Morning guys.  Yesterday was a very positive day.  I can feel the mood slipping today.  Hopefully it will lift later as I have an exciting swim planned (new route that I haven't done before) and then meeting a friend.  Don't want to be a mooch when my friend is here.

• Options
    Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    Morning Caz. Not being a swimmer myself it's odd to hear of a route.

What are the details of your channel swim?
  • Options
    No mooching!

Hang in there SCaz, hopefully today will be one of those rare gems that turn out better than expected.

I'm on my way to Reading for a PJ and DVD day with little sis. I forgot my mug though image no tea for me

Have a good day mundanies x
  • Options
    BB ✭✭✭
    Morning mundanies image

Well done on the tube run yesterday Bear image

I was pleased the English club won yesterday even though I am not into footie at all

Athletics on BBC 2 now so may stay on the sofa for a while ..
  • Options
    Ooo bear I didn't know about it ... what, when, where and how please x
  • Options

I've always loved the tube and the way all the tunnels connect up. not sure why, and heard years ago that people went round the entire tube network for charity.  I thought that sounded like an interesting challenge so when I first went off sick I decided to do it.  I found a group of people who did it almost as a sport who were offering support to anyone doing it on Children in Need say so I went round with them  I had a great time and made lots of new friends.

Anyway - I then got into trying to do it faster and Friday we did our fastest time yet - yay! It tooks 17:37:09 which is just over an hour slower than the record but still a good time.  It does require a lot of planning to put an efficient route together and also to work out where to stand on each train to be right opposite the passageway connecting from one line to another so you do changes as quickly as possible.

• Options
    Oooo clever bear, that's very cool (impressed with your patience) x
  • Options

It does helpto have company, we basically just spend the day chatting, it would get very dull otherwise!

• Options
    BB ✭✭✭
    Sounds brilliant Bear image

Have you seen that website animalsontheunderground.com? I thought of you when I saw it, I think it's clever how they create animal pics on the tube map image
  • Options

Morningimage

I have been for a bimble and saw a baby bunny image

• Options
    TownerTowner ✭✭✭
    Ive just cut the grass.
  • Options

B, there's a bear on your head!image

• Options

Ouch I have a stinking headache image

• Options
    BB ✭✭✭