Options

The Long Green Tape Measure......

Comments

• Options

Thank him - and make a mental note to hit him only when no further encouragement ensues.....

You have been doing really well RLTW - and even if only you notice at first, others will later. image

• Options

I know you shoul not rely on others to make you feel good about yourself but a lovely comment makes it worthwhile!  However i have a super friend who always compliments me and a hubby who does the same in a patronising way (but i know he does actually meant it) as i once told him of lol for not noticing my hard work Oops!

But its when you see photos of your self to how you think you look to what you look like in a photo...well i just think your all lying then lol as what they see i don't for e.g GN10k photos i look such a minger and still have along way to go and now i realise that after those pics...but then again nothing like a bad photo to spur you on!image

Just had a nice lunch of red pepper houmous and melba toast and a manky muller light yoghurt...i now remember why i do not like them!image

• Options

Keeny - I thought you looked fab in your race photos!!

RLTW - well done you image  (on actually getting a man to compliment you, lol)

• Options

Morning all image

I may be getting a bit ahead of myself, but I'm off to a wedding on the south coast this afternoon so won't be on the scales until Saturday/Sunday, so.... decided to weigh in this morning instead....

12 st 2 - woohoO! image  (2 lb down from last Friday)

• Options

WD Yeti!

I am so unphotogenic if that is a word!  Wait until i am svelte 12st then....................

• Options

imageimage Yeti image

Hope everyone else is getting on well this week, anyone weighing in tomorrow?

If so, last push, ladies (and gentsimage) think thin today, no-one really wants to eat those biscuits etc - just think of scales tomorrowimage

• Options

morning everyone,

im wuite looking forward to weigh day tomorrow, been keeping a food diary since monday and its made me really take note of what i eat and making a real effort to not eat in the evenings. im still not running but have done some exercise so im hoping for a good result on teh scales !

hoe everyone is well

• Options

Well done Yeti !

Keeny - Your pics are great.  You'll note I haven't offered you mine yet!

I'll be weighing in tomorrow.  Not expecting much as I've had a few naughty bits this week, though I have done both a 10K and a 5K race.

Did Waddesdon Manor 5K yesterday evening in 32:09.  It's mainly downhill on the way out, and, you guessed it - mainly uphill  the way back.  Beautiful grounds with far reaching hilly views.   Note to self - must go visit it for a more casual amble around! 

Bit of a 40th party going on tonight (not mine!) so may end up eating naughty things again.

• Options

I am weighing in tomorrow and looking forward hada good week......

been for my 1st run out this morning since my Sunday 10k hard fitting everything in with the last week of school it was my son's play last night daughters achievement assembly this morning, had to miss my sons leavers assembly on tuesday so gutted glad in away as i probly would of made a fool of myself as i know i would of cried alot!

Cannot believe that little 3 yr old boy starting Nursery is now  11 leaving  year 6 to go to the comp i am so worried about ti but am hoping he will be fine! image

Off for my pre-assesment with my health trainer so fingers crossed the scales like me today lol!! 3 mnths since i was last year so here's hoping!

Sorry i do waffle lol

GL tomorrow Mr SJ!

• Options

Cross post rltw!

GL also for tomorrow RLTW........

Thanks for your kindness re photos !

• Options
    This thread is very quiet at moment!image
  • Options

Evening all - am just off out to see an evening client

-fixes evil grin-

MWAH HAH HAH HAH.....

-chuckles-

How is everyone doing?

Keeny - I thought your photos were fab - you are a proper runner now luv......

• Options

....toddles off to administer a beasting....

• Options
    hi vixx, i was just about to come on here and say i hadnt seen you online for a while and here you are !!!
  • Options
    Thanks Vixx don't think i would gop that far but thanks!!
  • Options

Keeny, No2 Child also in Yr 6, (currently at Leaver's Disco) so know what you mean about seeing them grow up..................

Have spent pretty much this entire week at various leaving assemblies/productions/presentations etc.  New uniform already hanging up in wardrobe (far too big of courseimage, blazer down to knees, trousers up to armpits etc etc etcimage)

I'm sure he'll be fine, you just have to go through it................... (( keeny))

• Options

Awwwwwww - kids image

I have a niece and a nephew and they are ace.  My niece is starting nursery school in Sept and she left her nursery yesterday and the teachers gave my brother and sister in law a scrap book of her time there - how sweet.

• Options

mr sj - I've been having a few family problems. They aren't sorting themselves out so I am going for counselling - starting monday morning. Can't say how I am likely to react to it, so I will either be on here more - or less.

How are you?

• Options

ooh Vixx - I hope you can still come on here.  I remember you telling us on t'other thread about various issues with family.  Really hope this councelling helps.

I've been to school play on Tues, Teacher's leaving do on Wed, Leaver's service and leavers disco Thurs, followed by my mates surprise 40th birthday party where I had to make sure she stayed at the disco til we knew all her family etc had arrived, then have an excuse to take her over to venue.  All went brilliantly and she even suggested going to visit the friend who lives at venue so I didn't need to construct a mountain of fibs!

One Pimms, 2 Cava, one rose later I am now horribly thirsty.  We ate very tasty pork in bread rolls and cheeses with crackers. oh and also very rich chocolate birthday cake.  Will have to do some serious running ro burn off that lot!

I'm gonna be so hydrated that I will probably have added pounds just in fluid intake.

• Options

morning all,

vixx - sorry to hear that and hope the counselling works, im fine thanks, just plodding on as usual !!

so here it is friday morning weigh in yet again, i decided to not mention my weight last friday (it was a shocking 12st6lb image) as it was so bad after a week of no exercise and way too many cakes, biscuits and sweets, but this week has been much better, the food diary is really making me keep an eye on what im doing and hopefully i should be back running in a couple of weeks#]

my friday morning weigh in -
    • friday 17 april - 12st 9lb
    • friday 24 april - 12st 3lb
    • friday 01 may – 12st
    • friday 08 may 11st 13lb
    • friday 15 may – 12st
    • friday  22 may ??
    • friday 29 may – 12st
    • friday 05 june – 12st 2lb
    • friday 12 june – 12st 2lb
    • friday 19 june – 11st 12lb
    • friday 26 june – 12st 2lb
    • friday 03 july – 12st 2lb
    • friday 10 july – 12st 6lb
    • friday 17 july – 12st

woohoo !!!!!!!!!!!! back on track and lost 6lb this week

• Options

WOW mr Sj fantastic imageimageimage

Aww vixx hope your problems sort themselves soon!

CJBA......It's so hard time just flies far to quick, kids these days are in such a hurry to grow up and even some parents expect them to be to grown up, i had to laug  at the headmistress of his new school at the parents assembly saying how they think kids should be kids at 11 and they should be out enjoying fresh air therefor they will only get 45 mins of homework per night!!image

My son is going to have a serious wake up call!

Anyway waffling again!

My weigh in 

Start  3rd July - 14st 13lb

10th July -14st 11lb....2lb loss whoo hoo!

17th July- 14st 10lb.....3lb in total.

Since January 19th 09 ----------2st 8lb!!!! image

Going to start my food diary again today see how i do!

GL all x

• Options

Wahay! mr SJ You're definitely back on track, even without the running.  Well done.

Keeny - Fantastic ! You're total is incredible and it's really good that you are whittling away at the rest.

Really didn't expect any weight loss this week due to various eating sessions which I felt obliged to participate in image.  So, very pleased this morning when the scales read 9st 4lbs which is a pound off this week.  image

• Options

congrats to all on your various weight losses...

I haven't been on the scales for weeks because I don't want to know. I can tell I have put some weight back on. Haven't been exercising and have been eating badly so can't expect anything else.

Felt a tingle of motivation today to go for a run tonight but looking at the tsunami outside I might pass!

• Options

Lol Blith hubby had same sentiments...he went to gym and did 3 mile on the treadmill!

Thanks RLTW

Meant to post this here but am confusing myself so re posting

Really excited been to my health advisor today and lost 5lb since i last saw her last and another 3 inches from waist in total have lost 8 1/2inch from waist, she said that the amount of weight i have lost compared my waist measurement would indicate i have actually lost more fat than what the scales say!!

So very happy still long way to go but hey ho you have to start somewhere!

She also thinks that i don't have much more to lose as she thinks that my ideal weight of 12.2 would make me to thin!....I am aiming for 13 so we will see watch this space...........................

• Options

Sorry selfish moment there!

WD Rltw and Blith hope ya mojo returns x

• Options

-dancing in-

I've lost a pound.....

.....and I am not going to bother to look for it.....

• Options

Well done to mr sj and keeny - fantastic efforts image

Well done to RLTW for losing a pound despite thinking you wouldn't image

Well done to BBS for coming back in here even when things may not be so good.  Hope they get back on track soon. Hope you get to go for a run or cycle soon..... image

• Options

Thanks for the kind wishes about the counselling too folks.

I am not sure what will happen, but in short, my family are extremely dysfunctional, and I have spent my entire life trying to live as best as I can despite them, but now things are coming to a point where they need to be dealt with in order for me to continue to improve my life.  I am not averse to cutting them off if I need to, but I don't wish to do that.  It's a last resort.

If I get too depressed then I won't come online as I don't want to bring other people down - it's not fair.  However, I am hoping that it does the opposite image

• Options

Hi all-

Well done Vixx- fab news. And good for you for being so positive about stuff.  There are lots of dysfunctional people out there; good for you for tackling your situation.  Shame more people don't.

May I join you in your dance?  9lbs down since we started. image

• Options
    WD everyone...........Your very Supportive Vixx so no one aint going to mind you having a rant now and then hope everything gets sorted!